[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It may not be perfect, but it's cute and fun enough to draw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (337KB, 609x253px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
337KB, 609x253px
It may not be perfect, but it's cute and fun enough to draw a LOT of people in, and that's all that really matters to hasbro.

The naysayers pointing out flaws is beside the point. It's going to do REALLY well, simply cos its cute, and mlp is doing well in general.

So, when do you think they'll start making the next film?
>>
>>30417715
I hope it becomes as popular as Zootopia or something. Lord knows that the mane streem meteor are going to make hate pieces against us again and ruin it for everyone.
>>
>>30417715
While the trailer had lots of obvious problems, from weird facial expressions, to missing muzzles, wrong shading, and one hell of a bad CGI, I hope it will be great.
>>
>>30417744
I think It could even do better than Zootopia. Maybe not on quality, but in sales. Every girl is gonna want to go and see the pony movie.
>>
It's not really my cup of tea. Lots of stuff done that seems like Hollywood mandates. I think the show is still good though, so as long as they keep doing what they've been doing with season 7 I'll be happy.
>>
Will it be ruined by all the lewds you can find easily in Google images? Hasbro is going to have to generate enough content to combat this, or it's going to scare a lot of parents away.
>>
>>30417761
It depends on how well safe search works on search engines.
>>
>>30417744
>>30417756
I highly doubt that. Did you forget that Zootopia made over 1billion in the box office?
>>
>>30417715
It will be the final nail in the franchise's coffin.
>>
>>30417715
>neighsayers
>>
>>30417773
Safe search is not enough.
>>
>>30417761
Those images of clop in google search results you see are just morons signed into google or whatever who forget Google tailors its search algorithms based on your browsing habits
>>
File: 1474169.png (806KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474169.png
806KB, 1920x1080px
>>30417715
>draw a LOT of people in
Speaking of newcomers, I was just thinking, I'm happy to be here now. I'm happy to see this. As someone who joined the fandom really late (2013), I know what is to feel that you missed most of the fun. Waiting for the movie is probably the best experience I've ever had in these 4 years. Yesterday I went to bed almost at 4AM because it was 2 AM here when the trailer was released, and I spent almost 2 hours watching it again and again, reading all the threads on the catalog and cropping screencaps. I've never been so hyped. And, to be honest, it's not one of those hypes that lead to disappointment when things aren't perfect. It's pure, joyful hype. Even if the movie were just mediocre (and it will be much better than that, I know it), all the fun that I'm having now is totally worth it.

I'm happy, /mlp/. I wish all those newcomers that the movie will bring to the fandom knew this feeling already.
>>
>>30417778
why?
>>
File: 1498718172374.jpg (40KB, 536x532px) Image search: [Google]
1498718172374.jpg
40KB, 536x532px
>>30417787
who the fuck googles for clop
>>
The issue that I had is with the animation. In the screenshots it looked fine, but watching it play, made it look weird. It looked to childish and chibi for my taste, I know that they are targeting little girls, but I feel like they went too far. Also in this trailer the voice actors did pretty shit, and gave less of a performance than a normal episode.

tldr: I am not going to assume the movie will be shit, but the trailer has many glaring flaws.
>>
>>30417715
Assuming the movie does well I would guess a year or two after. Also might mean the show itself goes on longer. As I write this it dawns on me that after this movie there are going to be people bitching about post movie MLP in the same manner as /co/ bitches about post movie Spongebob.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.