[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone loves Glim now that she's a babyface, but are there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 71rjfJfV7vL._SY450_.jpg (37KB, 344x450px) Image search: [Google]
71rjfJfV7vL._SY450_.jpg
37KB, 344x450px
Everyone loves Glim now that she's a babyface, but are there any Glimmerfags who fell in love with her pre redemption, and thought she was right in her ways?
>>
>>30417414
I don't think she was right, but yes, I did like her as a villain and dislike her reformed self.
>>
>>30417414
I liked her as a villain, I hate her as a protagonist, but she was never my waifu and I always thought she was wrong.
>>
Sure. Unless those generals were just fap bait fanfics or commie circlejerks.
>>
>>30417414
she wast right, but she was a good villain. She was an OK being-reformed-student, but shes a shit normal pony like in S7.
>>
>>30417414
i feel like it was unnecessary politics shoved into a cartoon, without any attempt at making glimmer's side seem rational (them playing it off as a childhood grudge only making it seem more irrational was unnecessary as well). so no i dont agree with it. in their world if you don't have a cutie mark you cannot do anything well and the residents weren't happy neither
>>
>>30417414
DHX is pushing her too much, so I'm booing her harder than I boo Roman Reigns
>>
>>30417414
>>30417414
She was absolutely right, having some magical force decide your fate or at the least mingle with it is cancer.
>>
File: 1430534554084.png (500KB, 1176x631px) Image search: [Google]
1430534554084.png
500KB, 1176x631px
>>30417575
So you like to eat awful muffins?
>>
>>30417414
I fell in love with her from the first moment I saw her, but I didn't know
>>
>>30417414
She was right about needing to free yourself from cutie marks, but she was just a sociopath that used that fact to her advantage to create and control a cult since ponies are stupid and without their guiding control mark they felt the need to follow someone else.
>>
File: Kreiahoodlessconcept.jpg (34KB, 260x392px) Image search: [Google]
Kreiahoodlessconcept.jpg
34KB, 260x392px
>>30417575
>>30417700
>>30417449
mah niggas
>>
>keeps her cutie mark
this is what puts her in the wrong for me, its like she didn't really believe anything she said
>>
>>30417414
GREAT VILAIN.
HORRIBLE FRIEND AND PROTAGONIST.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.