[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw can't feel hype about new movie trailer >tfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

>tfw can't feel hype about new movie trailer
>tfw still fucked up by The Perfect Pear
>tfw being made to feel emotions
>>
File: pain.gif (497KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
pain.gif
497KB, 480x360px
>>30416838
I know that feel
>>
>>30416838
I can't feel hype about much of anything these days. That's ok though, I'll still watch it.
>>
>>30416838
No shit. Perfect Pear actually felt like exploring lore and characters we know about MLP

The movie sound like some generic Pixar movie with OC's interacting with mane6 in which they only crack jokes and don't have any form of development or character building.

The movie is going to suck storywise and people will cling to S7 and defend it by saying that Movie is not canon.
>>
>>30416838
I literally can't comprehend comments like in that pic.
How could you have been on the ride for 7 years and not be emotionally attached enough to cry before now.
>>
>>30417322
>>30417350
>>30417351
>>30417369

Not going to lie, I was crying like a goddamn baby.
>>
>>30417351

I can feel it already. There will be a shitstorm between movie canon/non-canon assholes. It will plague all the writing that happens here for the next million years. Also, furries.

>inb4 mlp is not furry
>>
>>30416838
This episode really fucked me up too... Ever since I watched The Perfect Pear I've been really bummed out. Cried like a bitch a few times as well.

>>30417369
Most cry worthy moments before this were liquid pride moments like the CMC getting their cutie marks and Twilight getting her wings. This was just depressing, Apple parents are presumably dead, and Pear Butter was disowned by her father never made amends with him before she presumably died (I say presumably because I'm holding out for the extremely unlikely hope that they may still be alive).
>>
File: 1498545369580.png (193KB, 496x560px) Image search: [Google]
1498545369580.png
193KB, 496x560px
>>30417969
>CMC cute marks and Twilicorn a good thing
>hope that they may still be alive
A-are you baiting? You sound genuine but I'm really hoping you're baiting here.
>>
>>30417521
>Also, furries
catrina, diamond dogs, iron will, ember
>>
File: 448727.gif (4MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
448727.gif
4MB, 1280x720px
>>30417969
>Twilight getting her wings
>liquid pride moment
Get a load of this newfag.
>>
>>30417969

They're definitely in some kind of state that precludes them being interviewed re: appul senpai origins. Whether this means they're dead or trapped in fucking magic ice or something will never be answered by anyone officially.

I will agree with you on feeling bummed out over ponies ever since that episode appeared. Something has changed and I don't like it.
>>
>>30417980

Yeah, but those have always been edge cases. Single episode shenanigans, except with Ember getting on twice. If there is a front and centre character, I fear greater consequences.

That said, the two fandoms are incredibly incenstuous anyway. I'm not sure why I'm even worried.
>>
File: twilight smile.png (173KB, 851x938px) Image search: [Google]
twilight smile.png
173KB, 851x938px
>>30416838
>tfw I'm getting emotionally invested in ponies again because of The Perfect Pear
>tfw this makes me anticipate the movie even more
>>
>>30418395

>tfw the ride really does never end.
>>
>>30416838
>>tfw still fucked up by The Perfect Pear
I know right!?
>>
>>30418633
it just wasn't usual for the show to touch on genuinely meaningful themes. It caught me off guard. Yeah sure, Romeo and Juliet, but we're invested in these characters!

Fuck, man, the hybrid tree at the end. Love and hope spring eternal.
>>
>>30418633
I think it was the only time in the history of the show where a Bad Thing happened and the characters had to learn to live with the Bad Thing and having bad feelings about it.

The two families never made up. One part of it missed the growth and lives of another. There were many things left unsaid and hurts left unmended, and that could never be changed. Events couldn't be wrapped up in the last few minutes and the status quo restored.

Fucking ponies.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.