[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Surely at least one of them has to be a descendant of Starswirl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (261KB, 570x360px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
261KB, 570x360px
Surely at least one of them has to be a descendant of Starswirl The Bearded.... But WHO?
>>
>>30410802
Nyx
>>
All three.
>>
>>30410804
>For X reason NMM or Starswirl shows up when the other is already there
>"Now what did I tell you about going around possessing random god like entities?"
"But Daaaad!"
>"No buts Nyx, we're going home and taking that armor, makeup and leg extensions off"

And then Equestria was saved
>>
>>30410802
probably the one whose name has "Star" in it
>>
>>30410802
It would be glimmer because she's juts the most special fucking thing ever. I'd rather it be Trixie.
>>
>>30410802
That faggot could not even understand friendship. How the fuck do you expect him to have reproduced
>>
>>30410802
Twilight Velvet
>>
Starswirl = Sunburst
>>
>>30410802
Probably the one getting shoehorned into every other fucking role of importance.
>>
>>30411103
he was famous
had lot of coins
bitches love coins
>>
>>30410802
nobody, Starswirl is a fucking wizard you stupid idiot.
>>
>>30410901
>>30411006
>>30411202
I theorise she's just his reincarnation. Nothing TOO important or lazily written or anything.
>>
>>30410802
glimer
>>
>>30411103
this.
The autistic wizard cannot even keep two retards from destroying each other.
>>
>>30410802
Interesting theory anon. Lets see how it plays off.
>>
>>30410838
This.
Starswirl was quite a charmer.
>>
>>30410802
Glimmer and Sunburst are Starswirl's parents, and Trixie is their descendant.
this may be my most autistic headcanon, holy shit
>>
>>30411253
If they use that as an excuse, I'll give up supporting the show completely. They don't deserve my money if they're going to make such stupid choices.
>>
>>30410802

Flurry Heart

Cadence is an time travel slut
>>
>>30411103
He didn't understand that you aren't supposed to rape your friends.
>>
>>30410802
Daily reminder that Star Swirl's time traveling alters his age and he's going to pop up in the current timeline eventually as his younger self and Twilight will immediately jump on top of him.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.