[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't Twilight have guards at her castle? An evil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: twilight sparkle 1.png (190KB, 418x422px) Image search: [Google]
twilight sparkle 1.png
190KB, 418x422px
Why doesn't Twilight have guards at her castle? An evil villain burned down her old home and the castle has already been invaded by changelings. Not to mention that Starlight just waltzed right in the front doors back when she was evil. Twilight is a high priority target now for evil villains, she's not only putting herself in danger, but pretty much all of Ponyville by not having a security force.

Do you think we'll get an episode where Twilight hires local ponies to be her security force?
>>
Because she doesn't want it
>>
File: 864738.gif (556KB, 292x311px) Image search: [Google]
864738.gif
556KB, 292x311px
>>30409969
Because despite what everybody tells her, Twilight isn't actually important to Equestria.
>>
>>30409969
Bulk Biceps can't handle that many jobs.
>>
Because her brother used to be on the guard and she saw them everyday. She knows EXACTLY how useless they are.
>>
>>30409969
you're basically just inviting Flash Sentry back onto the show
>>
>>30409969
A small bit of selfishness and arrogance still resides within her and she wants a bit of her old status quo back. That's basically the first step to making Ponyville a less comfy backwater and making her into Celestia 2.
>>
>>30409969

The doors of a friend are always open, and she is the Princess of Friendship.

Besides, she's got Starlight Sociopath around if someone gets uppity and everyone knows Celestia's guards are window dressing and tour guides.
>>
>>30409969
She cock vored them all
>>
>>30409969
Because the security in this world sucks dick and can't stop a single thing.
>>
>>30410733
I thought you were done with cock vore.
>>
>>30409969
And when have royal guards ever done anything useful?
>>
>>30409969
Yeah, I'm always wondering when's she going to get her own guards and shit too desu.
Thing is, she doesn't have a 'kingdom' yet, unlike cadie or the sisters, but she still has a huge castle...

I'd guess she doesn't need it because she's the attack dog.
She's like, the bodyguard of the sisters already, and they're not that far from Canterlot too.

And the guards are obviously kind of useless.
And she has Spike as a secretary already.

So... idk, I'd LOVE to see it happening, especially if it was some background foal that could get his cutie mark in this.
That could be nice.
I just want to see guards doing shit, desu.
>>
>>30410752
my genitalia crusade begins now
>>
>>30409969
Because as we've seen hundreds of times the royal guard is absolutely fucking useless, Celestia probably only employs them because they're all complete retards who couldn't get jobs anywhere else and she pitied them.
>>
File: god bless equestria.png (594KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
god bless equestria.png
594KB, 1000x563px
>>30409969
>Do you think we'll get an episode where Twilight hires local ponies to be her security force?
We all know that both Equestria's skintight security budget and Hasbro's rendering budget won't allow it.

Might as well write fanfiction about it, family.
>>
>>30409969
Her position is more of a meme than Cadence's very existence.
She could be wingless and not much would have changed.
>>
>>30409969
>guards doing ANYTHING in the show
If she had any, she'd be the one babysitting them with her plot armor.
>>
>>30412310
I want to become Twilight's captain of the guard just for her plot to baby sit me.
>>
>>30409969
The writers would rather she not have a castle or be a princess, but the toys ain't gonna sell themselves. Having no castle staff is probably a small rebellion on the show staff's part.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.