[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vogel is making it sound like Season 8 is the last. Is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 21

Vogel is making it sound like Season 8 is the last. Is the ride finally ending?
>>
>>30407830
Not really, it's more like he's saying that he wants to write the ending. Which means that the fucking ending of the show will be another Glimmer episode. I hope this idiot will cancer and die before he gets to write more shit.
>>
>>30407830
i sure fucking hope so.
>>
>>30407830
>Vogel may very well write the shows ending
This kills the horsefucker
>>
>>30407830
The show may end, but the ride never does.
>>
File: 1330704143637.png (297KB, 655x630px) Image search: [Google]
1330704143637.png
297KB, 655x630px
>>30407861
>Vogel WILL write the show's ending
ftfy
>>
>>30407830
I dont understand his position in Hasbro anymore.

He suppose to be just a minor writer now as much as Polsky or Confalone yet het write books, shorts, characters for the Movie and now also seem to be sure that he will write the ending.
Is McCarthy even doing anything at this point?
>>
>>30407868
They know how much they can't fuck up the series finale, so why would they let vogel write an episode when there are much more capable writers?
>>
>>30407830
Nah, they're just firing him
>>
>>30407830
based on the image? Nothing of that suggest anything ending. He says it has to end 'eventually', but he also wants to keep doing it. There could be a season 9 or 10 or heck, it could keep on going on as long as people buy the products.
>>
>>30407884
>they
There is no "they", Vogel is a businessman, he can do whatever he wants. And if he wants to write the series finale, he will do it, because the decision is his. We can only hope that he won't be a complete retard, but i bet my ass he'll write the premise at least, and even if someone else writes the episode, Vogel will micromanage the final script as fuck.
>>
>>30407830
No. They gotta make more money
>>
>>30407884
I feel like he has more to say about the storyline than most of the old writers or new writers.
The fact that he wrote characters in the movie with Meghan without even being credited prove that he could rpobably influence the story editors and McCarthy to make the show end in a particular way.

And its probably going to invlove Starlight being in the center of mane6 instead Twilight.
>>
File: Lisa's_Nightmareopaw.jpg (27KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Lisa's_Nightmareopaw.jpg
27KB, 512x384px
>"I want the show to end before the mane 6 fade into the background and are completely replaced by new characters"
>the ending is near, but it will be written by Mike Vogel
Monkey's paw always delivers.
>>
>>30407830
I don't think Mike and Hasbro is ready to deal with all the reported death that will come once the show ends. Since there are people who only reason for living is for pony alone.
>>
>>30407911
At least not by Josh Haber.

But it would be better if it was Songco and Lewis handling the finish.

Vogel is right and mane6 are already developed and too OP to handle any more character building wihtout making them dumb first in order to learn a lesson. Starlight is a fresh character so he latched onto her.

It would be better to create new set of characters and develop them.

I say they should just end G4 with mane6 weddings. Start G5 with their offspring with new animation style and new tv series format focused on one story arc like in Star Vs FoE or Steven Universe.
>>
>>30407921
>Vogel is right
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>30407921
>like in Star Vs FoE or Steven Universe
No.
>>
>still pretending that Vogel actually does anything important in the show
I'll never get this meme.
>>
>>30407923
You want mane6 to become Simpsons where they learn shit forever and later meet up with cameos of famous stars? Like Coloratura but more and with every mane6.

Mane6 are old, around 25. Its a perfect time for them to settle in and not learn about basic stuff on friendship. Only CMC and Discord are legitimate retards who need to get those lessons.
Mane6 learning lesson always make them look dumb like in Honest Apple, Tank for The memories or Forever Filly.
>>
>>30407930
>listing Tanks For the Memories with Honest Apple
Eat a bullet, retard.
>>
>>30407927
Im not saying they should make crossovers and identical plots, dumbass. They should make an adventure series out of MLP instead depending on slice of life in every geenration. They have a perfect D&D world for adventure and magic battles and not for shitty episodes about Las Vegas and cart racing or football.
>>
>>30407934
You must be an actual autist if you think that Dash or Aj weren't stupid as fuck or mentally 8.
>>
>>30407935
>I don't want SoL episodes in a SoL show
Found the moron.
>>
>>30407868
Oh boy, is he gonna make the show's finale with another soundtrack commercial?
>>
>>30407930
But actual people forget life lessons all the time. Especially grown-ups when it comes to choosing between being a nice person or putting it behind for getting materialistic wealth.
>>
>>30407937
Yes, Anon. Every fucking character who isn't Starlight Glimmer is stupid, we get it.
>>
>>30407938
Moron is a person who turn a universe fileld with Dragons, mages, monsters and mysterious villains into a furry version of FRIENDS. We already equestria Girls doing it and it make sense in their universe to make episodes about boys and dates.
>>
>>30407951
Yeah! Give us more action instead of boring girly shit like that Perfect Pear episode!
>>
>>30407955
this
>>
File: Twilight_have_fun_check_S1E8.png (541KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight_have_fun_check_S1E8.png
541KB, 1280x720px
>>30407951
>Moron is a person who turn a universe fileld with Dragons, mages, monsters and mysterious villains into a furry version of FRIENDS
Moron is a person who watches a show where SoL episodes have been the 90% of the show since the very beginning and complains because the show has too much SoL.
>>
>>30407955
Girly or not girly, we just don't need the show to turn to something mediocre.
Maybe I had expectation too high, but Perfect Pear was pretty mediocre desu.
>>
>>30407955
We can have epic death dead parent episode also in adventure series you fool. Perfect Pear was the only of the few SoL episode in this series. All Spike sol episode thus far were utter garbage and he only improved when it was about dragon lore and adventure.
Discord is also wasted being a focus on some highschool romance and using magic for gags instead ever actually using it to fight. He literally never ever used his magic in a magic duel or at least in training Twilight to use magic in a fight because Twilight herself is no longer interested in magic but just sitting on her ass in a SoL episode. Entire series is a waste of opportunities and characters.
>>
>>30407969
>Perfect Pear was the only of the few SoL episode in this series.
>>
>>30407961
This is not a show that Faust wanted to have. It suppose to be Steven Universe with some SoL episode fillers in between but the show meant to have story arcs.
Opening the box was the last dying breath of adventures. Now we only have something introduced in the premiere and only bring it back in the finale. And in this season, i doubt that the premiere will have anything to do with finale. It turn into a boring shit where the most innovative thing about an eternal spirit of chaos is that he uses smartphones.
>>
Ive been waiting for the show to end since season 3 so I can publish my version of the canon after mmc.
>>
>>30407972
the only of the few good episodes
>>
>>30407938
To be honest, SoL is why this show has like 200K viewers and only 10K of comics sold.
>>
>>30407974
Its a SoL cartoon with some adventure aspects, not an adventure cartoon with some SoL aspects.
>>
>>30407983
Which is why it need to die after s8
>>
>>30407830
Nah, Hasbro are too greedy to have those kinds of changes happen to the golden goose, it's why we likely won't ever see older CMCs, even if we get all the unneeded changes.

Not to mention there's Discovery, since it's the only show keeping the channel afloat, so they probably won't want it to end either.
>>
>>30407830
Vogel is going to ruin the show and he should be fired and so is McCarthy and the movie will be a box office flop!
>>
>>30407830
Gen4 ending could be a good thing. It means they could finally start with Gen5. That could either be better or worse.
>>
>>30407830
I hope it ends at 8. At a certain point it just get to be pure dribble (like-sigh-pokemon blahhhh)
>>
File: the ride never ends.gif (205KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
the ride never ends.gif
205KB, 500x500px
>>30407830
No you dumdum.
I've said it many times before, but the ride won't be over until S11

THE RIDE IS FAR FROM OVER

then we'll have G5, so everything's cool
>>
I don't think I'll ever understand this, one day the entire board will be talking about how the show is great and they're hopeful for the future, the next everyone becomes a shitposting doom sayer, I see this happen so many times through out every season and it baffles me, mainly because these 180 turns always happen when the smallest fucking thing happens, like if you dropped a leaf on a dragon and it started having an autistic seizure and went on a rampage because of it
>>
>>30407983
Or they can embrace both and become something like Mario.
>>
File: curb.jpg (86KB, 475x330px) Image search: [Google]
curb.jpg
86KB, 475x330px
>>30408701
>Thinking Miller or Vogel can even pull off Mario.
Sorry that ain't happening.
>>
>>30408259
>Vogel is going to ruin the show
Anon...
>>
File: 1491546798354.gif (2MB, 848x465px) Image search: [Google]
1491546798354.gif
2MB, 848x465px
>>30407830
>ending a show that is making you super bank and is one of if not the most profitable shows/toy line in Hasbro's history

Yeah im sure they will pull the plug anytime now.
>>
I don't know about you but once G4 ends, I'm out. I don't really care about MLP outside of G4.
>>
>>30407830
>If I told you id have to kill you joke
truly, this man is a master of writing. How else can one come up with material this great?
>>
>>30407830
the current plan is
>S8 is last season
>Vogel writes some trash
>Everyone gets fired
>G5 begins the next year
>Its an alternative timeline that starts during season 3 and still focuses on the m6

Now im going to have to kill you lol haha
>>
>>30408683

I've been working on this theory for a while, and while I don't have conclusive evidence either way yet, my hunch is that /mlp/ might in fact be more than one person.

Building on this is a hypothesis that some of /mlp/ posts in some threads and not others, but that's pure conjecture still.
>>
>>30408803
I'm interested in G5 because I'm assuming majority of the fandom would leave MLP like you will when G4 ends, so Hasbro should really work hard on G5 to let bronies stay or the entire franchise would go backwards to pre G4 era.
I'd enjoy watching productional hell of G5.
>>
>>30408701
This would be a massive improvement, but the writers/designers would need to be creative to pull it off, and I don't think they are.
>>
>>30408869
Ishi could
>>
>>30408878
Really? But EQG really doesnt seem as fantastical as even the show.
>>
>>30408889
once they have a show, they will have plenty of time to explore the EqG world and how it works and what kind of mischief magic will make in said world
>>
>>30408911
Last 3 specials made in the series format were extremely dull and generic.
>>
>>30408911
Everytime we have seen magic in the EQG world it has just been corrupting some chick. Maybe if they made the EQG world itself more interesting with like sci-fi, then that would be okay.
>>
File: sad twily.jpg (1MB, 1200x658px) Image search: [Google]
sad twily.jpg
1MB, 1200x658px
>>30408852
I just don't see why they'd ever go back to the old formula desu.
G5 is going to be just as good if not better as FiM.

I'd say I can't wait to see it, but that would mean I wouldn't see the ones I love anymore so...
idk, part of me wants G5 to be a G4 continuation so we can see the M6 etc as supportive characters/background ponies or some shit

I don't want to say goodbye.
>>
>>30408911
LOE was a chore to sit through.
>>
Who would be the ideal person to write the Series Finale for you?

For me it would have to be Meghan McCarthy. She's not the best writer the show's ever had, but she has been the most consistent and is practically the only one left that's been around since S1. It should end with her, absolutely not Vogel or even Lady Writers.
>>
>>30408985
The Lady Writers
>>
>>30408985
Lauren Faust
>>
>>30408985
Dad, of course.
But certainly not the lesbo hacks.
>>
>>30408985
Ideally, Larson. The best realistic choice is definitely McCarthy though.
>>
>>30407940
no need to try and force feed those too stupid to open their mouth
>>
>>30408985
Don't you fucking talk shit about Lady Writers, fag.
But Larson would be the best one to do it.
>>
>>30408701
Dude if MLP started trying to be like Mario I would be very happy.
>>
>>30409005
I don't think Faust would want to do it even if they offered.
>>
>>30408985
I wish Larson came back, even if it was just for that episode.
But, realistically, Meghan is the perfect choice.
>>
>>30408985
Larson or AKR should return just for the finale. If not then McCarthy.
>>
>>30408985

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lVa1M4nxp8

Totally coonfirmed that he will never return, but at least he will appear in the future with a episode that he didn’t even write

Q: "What is your future with My Little Pony and being a successful author? Do you like to see yourself writing for the show, or has that part sort of moved on?"

A: "I would happily have continued on writing for the show, but it’s not the same as it used to be. Things have changed on the show. There’s an episode coming up that has my name on it, but I didn’t really write it; wasn’t my idea. It’s coming up, but it’s not really my episode."

Inb4 the serie finale is fucking shit and larson wil lbe the victim
>>
File: 1446938781179.png (276KB, 917x515px) Image search: [Google]
1446938781179.png
276KB, 917x515px
>the ride will end without an actually pony movie
>>
>>30408987
>>30409015
>the lady writers
oh yeah, if you want the ending to be a 'M6 become alicorns and defeats all the evil, and let's add a heart wrenching scene with Celestia, even if she'd have to act completely OOC.'
FUCKING HACKS
>>
>>30409005
Sure because surely she would
A)agree
B)watch previous episodes to write finale that make sense
>>
File: 1453143568035.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1453143568035.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>>30409064
>without
>movie premieres in 4 months
>>
>>30409069
Do you really think she doesn't watch the show?
>>
>>30407830
I don't mean to sound like a fan of the fandom, guys, but
>MLPFIM ending
I sleep
>/mlp/ ending
REAL SHIT

Seriously lads, I'll miss you guys
>>
>>30409110
This. I'm pretty sure Faust herself is the biggest shitposting faustfag on this board.
>>
>>30409083
My Little Fishy: Talking Cats are Magic
>>
>>30409059
That's depressing as fuck. I can't help but notice that he left for good just when Vogel decided to have even more control with the show, I wonder if that's the "things have changed" he mentions.
>>
File: mom missing four legged.jpg (22KB, 1024x167px) Image search: [Google]
mom missing four legged.jpg
22KB, 1024x167px
>>30409119
Well I wouldn't go that far, but I know that if I ever created a show and it got so big and it kept going and going, then I'd keep watching it.
Even if at first it hurts, I'd watch it, if only to see what happens to my 'little girls'

She's an artist, she couldn't stop herself.
The reason mom doesn't admit she's watching it is just to somewhat reduces the numbers or autists spamming her with 'what did you think of this episode' and 'how would you have done this' and whatever else really.
>>
>>30407830
He has a vision for the show and he made it clear that he fantasizes about it. There's no wrong way to fantasize or what have you.
>>
>>30409119
Keep those delusions in your head. Not on this board.
>>
>>30409220
Hi Lauren!
>>
>>30408985
Jim
>>
File: tip for triumph.png (415KB, 715x473px) Image search: [Google]
tip for triumph.png
415KB, 715x473px
>>30407830
I'd be fine with the show ending at S8, as long as the next generation begins within a year or two. With MLP's changing audience, a fresh start with a new gen could be better than FIM.
>>
>>30409066
The lady writers are the only writers on the show that watch previous episodes and give a shit about consistency, which is pretty fucking important for a series finale. Especially considering thats when all the lose ends should be tied up.
>>
>>30409730
>Gauntlet of fire
>The dragon king asks babies and teenagers to replace him, because let's retcon adult dragons and make them comedic reliefs instead

>Perfect pear
>Let's add a pear orchard right next to it and keep some pear trees not too far from the farm just because, even tho it'd be retarded for AJ or BM to never have seen it/heard of it at some point
>Or say that Mrs. Cake was their mom's best pal just because.

No, I'm sorry Anon, they're retarded.
They're good at making shit up, that's true, but they're certainly not good at 'tying shit up'.
>>
>>30409833
>The dragon king asks babies and teenagers to replace him, because let's retcon adult dragons and make them comedic reliefs instead
Itx dragon law breh
>Let's add a pear orchard right next to it and keep some pear trees not too far from the farm just because, even tho it'd be retarded for AJ or BM to never have seen it/heard of it at some point
The pear trees for the most part were either chopped down or they died.
>Or say that Mrs. Cake was their mom's best pal just because.
Thats bad writing because...?
>>
>>30409887
>i-it's not the writers fault, it's the law!
>n-not like they just invented it because they felt like it
???

>pear trees
Yeah, no, see pic related.

>Cup Cake
Because they've been talking to her and doing business with the cakes for years now, and not once did Cup ever thought of telling them 'oh, did you know I was your mom's best pal?'
I'm not even talking about telling them all that drama with grampear or that she was a pear at all, but I'm fairly certain that she would've brought it up at some point.
The firewood guy has an excuse, because they 'didn't see him in ages', but someone you might see every day, for years? We're talking about ponies too, they're sociable as hell and talk all the time.

Also, the lesbo hacks have made Granny an inconsiderate piece of shit, and that's an another achievement.
>>
>>30409920
>Yeah, no, see pic related.
the point of that spot in the orchard was it was way far away and hidden so they could be married in secret.

>'oh, did you know I was your mom's best pal?'
i know youve never dealt with a dead relatives kids, but as a rule of thumb you dont go telling them stories about their dead parents until they straight up ask you and theyre ready to hear it.

not that other anon, just my opinion.
>>
>>30409920
>i-it's not the writers fault, it's the law!
>n-not like they just invented it because they felt like it
"inventing" is called writing, and literally nothing previously established was retconned.

>Cup Cake
"I never knew the right time to bring it up"

>>30409931
>A few trees in an entire orchard
Also its most likely in a part of the orchard on the edge, where they would be unlikely to go. Also they most likely picked an out of the way spot so they could get married without being found
>>
>>30409920
>talk all the time
She literally said "I would love to, I never knew the right time to bring it up" though.

Not that other anon either. Honestly, I think that A Royal Problem is one of the worst episodes of the show, and I loved The Perfect Pear anyway.
>>
>>30409920
>Cup Cake
Nigger, in what situation would it ever be appropriate to bring that up?
>"Here's that cake you ordered, Applejack. By the way, I was best friends with your dead mother a long time ago."
>>
File: Dreaming of ponies.jpg (262KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Dreaming of ponies.jpg
262KB, 1280x800px
>>30407851
>The ending of the show will be a Glimmer episode
Even as an ardent Glimmerfag I would loathe this. The ending must reflect the beginning.
>>
>>30408985
>Who would be the ideal person to write the Series Finale for you?
Amy Keating Rogers or Charlotte Fullerton
>>
>>30409971
Well it wasn't that far since Granny and grampear both found out about it rather easily.
Also it's still in between two orchards. If the only trees with fruits were the intertwining trees, then I wouldn't care about it, but those are clearly apple trees they have to buck at some point.
And again, unless it was somewhere around manehatten or some shit, I don't see AJ or BM never ever getting there at some point.
It's quite normal for a farmer to know his orchards in its entirety, and then some.

>>30409971
>dead relatives kid
I know that you've never, because that's some ass pulling you're doing desu.
It's not like they just died two years before or some shit, Anon.
And if they did, then how come AJ/BM never heard of that? Because obviously, being the only apple providers in town, they've been dealing with the cakes their whole life.
It doesn't make sense, that's not how relations work Anon.
I could excuse it in some retarded broken family, but not with the apples that keep bringing everyone together to dance and sew and party, while telling stories about the ol' time and whatever.

>>30409991
Oh don't get me wrong, I loved the episodes. But that's because I think that characterization should always be more important than lore.
But that's not a reason to shit on the lore, and we're talking about writers to tie the whole fucking show together.
I don't think we want THEM to do that. And if you do, you're retarded.
>>
>>30410015
?
I don't know Anon, my dad shot himself when I was like 15, and I always had people coming up to me telling me shit about my dad.
Really, idk why you guys think that the appuls are some autistic mentally unstable children or something.
The whole 'couldn't bring it up' would be fine if you only saw that person once every five moons and if your parents died like, a couple years ago or some shit. So the mayor mare can use that excuse, I guess.
But Appul (and certainly BM) are always around sugarcube corner/in it, and Ponk has invited AJ more than enough times for small talk to happen.
>>
>>30410137
Also, it'd be fine if we talked about Applebloom. She's still young, and I can understand Cup not wanting to nose in that shit.
But AJ and BM is just silly, they're mature, dependable adults.
>>
File: 1495789027549.gif (2MB, 297x360px) Image search: [Google]
1495789027549.gif
2MB, 297x360px
>>30407830
Wow so it took Vogel 7 seasons (not counting season 1), 5 equestria girl specials and 1 theatrical movie release to finally satisfy his craving for being an egomaniacal douchebag who orders everyone around over what used to be a family cartoon show before he ruined everything Paul Rudish & co did?

Well at least it's finally over...
and we let him get away.
We let him get away at Babscon.
We let him get away 7 years in a row.
We let the hasdrones defend him
We let him ruin what could have been something amazing in terms of how people see little girls cartoons(as unappealing, uneducated, anti intellectual drivel for dumb kids)
We let a jew get away, an ashkenazi.

I want justice. I want Batman to rape Michael Vogel.
>>
File: 1498003428180.gif (114KB, 385x375px) Image search: [Google]
1498003428180.gif
114KB, 385x375px
>>30410130
>>30410137
>>30410151
And now that I think about it, how did Ponka not know of any of that?
Or nvm, I guess she might've Pinkie promised or some shit
>>
File: 1495199944758.jpg (41KB, 489x368px) Image search: [Google]
1495199944758.jpg
41KB, 489x368px
>>30408567
NO IT'S NOT COOL
NO G5 PLEASE
NO MORE GLIMMER
LET IT END, LET ME GO
>>
>>30410137
Regardless about how the apples felt, its Mrs. Cake who didn't know when to bring it up. Also, the Cakes are business partners, not family or close friends. Most of their encounters with the apples were buying shit, and during a purchase isn't the best time to start a conversation about how the apple's dead mother changed Mrs. Cake's life.
>>
>>30410137
Well generally speaking, either Appul and BM would either have to straight up ask Cup about it, which isnt something they're were likely bound to do any time soon, or Cup would have to directly volunteer that information, but as she said, she never knew the right time to mention it without it being extremely awkward for everyone involved
>>30410221
Well either Ponka would have to have asked about it, which isnt that likely, or Cup would have to bring it up, and who would want to bring up their best friend's dead parents to them.
>>
>>30410130
>It's quite normal for a farmer to know his orchards in its entirety, and then some.
theyve already stated before they no longer use their southern fields because the fruit bats took them over. its not exactly unlikely there are a few spots they no longer use for a variety of reasons. could be too difficult to reach that area to be worth the yield, could be part of the southern fields, etc.

>that's some ass pulling you're doing desu
>It doesn't make sense, that's not how relations work Anon
only if you lack any sort of empathy or tact. are you suggesting the job of a professional trade relationship is to divulge sensitive family matters despite their own granny not doing so?
they obviously died pretty soon after AB was born since AJ wandered off as a filly to the city as a filly and her parents werent there.

speaking of granny
>the lesbo hacks have made Granny an inconsiderate piece of shit
do you find it ironic that you are also an inconsiderate piece of shit? not only would you go behind a legal parental guardians back to talk about sensitive information that is none of your business, but you cant even understand where shes coming from.
everything about that episode leads one to believe grandpear disowned his daughter. granny had to take them both into her house, and in that time theres no way she didnt get to know her new daughter in law. they had 3 foals together in grannies house. then they both died in some way, leaving granny to raise 3 kids on her own.
in all of this time, grandpear is still gone. from his own indication he never, ever spoke to them ever again until he just came back full of regret.
at the same time that granny has every right to be absolutely disgusted and pissed off at grandpear, she also cant call him a deadbeat piece of shit because thats their grandparent as well.

even ignoring all of that we cant possibly know her reasons without knowing the circumstances around their death.
>>
>>30408567
It don't be G5, Disney should buy the copyright of MLP from Hasbro for a generation remake.

>>30408790
He'll get fired if the movie is bomb hard.

>>30408828
Nope, it never be a G5, faggot!
>>
>>30410254
Not that Anon, but now that you mention the fruit bat thing, I realized just how much I forgot already, despite having rewatched the whole series last summer.

If we take into consideration that some parts of the orchard might be unused, it isn't far fetched that the Apple siblings had no knowledge of the secret place where their parents got married.
But how didn't they find out before they sacrificed a portion for the fruit bats? Purely by chance?

I loved the episode as much as the next Anon, but that doesn't mean the continuity was flawless.
>>
>>30409035
No, she need to be fired.
>>
>>30410586
>Disney
FUCK NO
What the fuck are you on about, the only thing better than DHX now would be something semi-independant like adult swim or some shit.
Or maybe crowdfunding.
>>
>>30410586
>He'll get fired if the movie is bomb hard.
how much influence did Vogel have on the movie?
Poochie isn't going to be in it
>>
>>30410613
He wrote it.
>>
>>30410646
LIES!
>>
>>30408985
>McCarthy.
No thanks, I'd rather not see Twilight act like a one-man-army while the friends she's supposed to rely on are out of character to the point where they're more a hinderence to her.
>>
>>30410613
He'll learn the hard way with empty seats at the movie theater.

>>30410664
Beliving his lies!
>>
>>30407830
>m6 each get apprentices for their line of work at the end
>sets up an entirely new series with the m6 leading a new generation

perfect ending

bonus: glimmer gets stabbed in the throat
>>
>>30407889
Well that's even more horrifying. Suits care so little for quality that whenever the show's writers get any better than the lowest common denominator, they'll remove them and replace them with even cheaper ones so they get more money.

This is why they should've cancelled it at Twilicorn. It's just become a corporate circlejerk falling on its face to "keep" its fandom alive.
>>
>>30411148
How would they profit off of MLP then? Move to EqG?
>>
Does anyone here have an MBA?
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.