[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What have I become, my sweetest friend? Everyone I know goes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 15

File: image.png (494KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
494KB, 1024x768px
What have I become, my sweetest friend?
Everyone I know goes away in the end
And you could have it all, my empire of pears
>>
IF I COULD START AGAIN

A MILLION MILES AWAY

I WOULD KEEP MYSELF

I would find
a way...
>>
File: 1416017043024.jpg (34KB, 604x397px) Image search: [Google]
1416017043024.jpg
34KB, 604x397px
>>30402575
>He will never be able to apologize to the one person it matters to the most, the forgiveness he seeks no longer a possibility
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
>>
>>30402575
Fuck off you colossal cunt.

You think you can come crawling back here after what you did? You abandoned your own daughter. You never spoke a word to her or her kids for decades. You never gave a shit about any of them, and it took the death of Buttercup to even register the idea with you that you might have fucked up. You came back looking to apologize but the one who deserves it the most is in the fucking ground, still believing you hate her.

You say you wanna do right by your grandkids but I'd say if you're even half a shitty grandfather as you were a father, they're better off with you having shot yourself before ever stepping outside of Vanhoover. You had years to say you're sorry and be a part of their lives. YEARS. If there was ever a reason to continue the feud with the pears, it was because they could produce someone as heartless and selfish as you to come begging for forgiveness long, LONG past the damage could be undone. The Apple kids are better off without someone as disgusting as you rotting up their lives, so unless you get the ghost of your dead daughter here to tell me otherwise, I'm saying you should shove your apologies AND your pears up your ass.
>>
http://edowaado.deviantart.com/art/The-Life-I-Never-Had-688426037
>>
>"Twilight...Starlight...Could you spare a moment? It's important."
>"I know the Apples have probabily told you who I am and...the stupid things I did."
>"If you could look past that I have a favor."
>"I know you've visited the past...Please, could you take me? I want to say goodbye to my daughter..."
>>
File: 1441319831944.jpg (38KB, 217x278px) Image search: [Google]
1441319831944.jpg
38KB, 217x278px
>>30402575
>doesn't complete the couplet
>>
File: 1497496739648.png (234KB, 466x483px) Image search: [Google]
1497496739648.png
234KB, 466x483px
>>30402631
Granny Smith is not an edgy young person like us. She's an aged and weathered person who would gladly accept some catharsis in this world of non-finality. It's a way of putting to rest her feelings of loss for her son and daughter-in-law.
>>
>>30402575

We are gathered here today to honor the death of my son-in-law, Bright Mac. I will only say this: out of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most... pear.
>>
>>30402761
fine ignore me I thought I was being really creative
>>
>>30403120
>fine ignore me I thought I was being really creative
>literally only waits 3 posts before getting butthurt
Get over yourself you fucking faggot
>>
File: 1ezf1q.jpg (6KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1ezf1q.jpg
6KB, 150x150px
>>30403266
Or what? You gonna pull me off my high horse?
>>
File: badass cry.jpg (78KB, 639x595px) Image search: [Google]
badass cry.jpg
78KB, 639x595px
>>30403273
>Stefan Karl
>>
>>30403568
ah shit mate I'm sorry I didn't intend that
>>
File: image.png (827KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
827KB, 1024x768px
I focused on the pain
The only thing that's real
>>
File: brightmac&pearbutter.jpg (19KB, 350x180px) Image search: [Google]
brightmac&pearbutter.jpg
19KB, 350x180px
We believed we'd catch the rainbow
Ride the the wind to the sun,
Sail away on ships of wonder....

But life's not a wheel,
but a chain made of steel,
so bless me....
>>
>>30403577
I heard his cancer is back worse than ever. Is he dead yet or what? Either way shit man this sorta hurts
>>
>>30405868
i think he's dead.
>>
>>30405868
>>30405884
I thought he'd only just got hit by it again. Something like a 5% survival rate for his particular brand.
>>
>>30402761
Depending on the circumstances of their death, theoretically couldn't Twilight or Glimmer just go back in time and save them? seems like a waste of reality altering magic to only say goodbye when there is the possibility of doing so much more.
>>
File: 1498003354106.png (52KB, 300x328px) Image search: [Google]
1498003354106.png
52KB, 300x328px
>>30402630
You mean "rePEAR", right?
>>
>>30406604
>have a 2-parter dedicated to not fucking with the past because of the butterfly effect it creates
>hey lets alter the past!
Don't you think Applejack would have talked to Twilight about this subject already?
>>
>>30406604
>>30406913
>twi/starlight go back in time
>save apple parents
>aj never gets depressed about her farm life
>never goes to manehatten
>sees the rainboom but it holds no deep meaning for her
>never becomes an avatar of harmony
>nightmare moon future

G FUCKING G, no RE.
>>
>>30402761
This.
It would make a great episode.
>>
>>30402631
read this in her voice
>>
File: logo-large.png (3KB, 284x115px) Image search: [Google]
logo-large.png
3KB, 284x115px
>>30406938
Not necessarily, as time travel in Equestria seems to operate on back to the future rules. That being that anyone who went back in time retains their pre time alteration memories/traits as demonstrated by Twilight being unaffected and fully aware of Glimmer's alterations to time. That being said, it would require that the Apple family would have to accompany Twilight and/or Glimmer when they went back.

Also that is operating on the notion that Bright Mac and Pear Butter died before Applejack got her cutie mark. It could have very well been sometime after the events depicted in Where the Apple Lies as we don't see Applebloom in those events so she may have not been born yet (although there are many other possible explanations as to why she wasn't there) so they might not have to go too far back.

There might be a lot of holes in this idea but it might be possible to go back without fucking up too much of the past. Not saying they should do it, just saying they could.

TL;DR: pic related.
>>
>>30405884
hes not dead yet, just dying quickly

he just shared a pic thats said
>The memers may die, but the memes live on
>>
Grand Pear:
Another hero
Another mindless crime
Behind the curtain, in the pantomime
On and on, does anybody know what we are living for?

Grand Pear and Granny Smith together:
Whatever happens, we leave it all to chance
Another heartache, another failed romance
On and on, does anybody know what we are living for?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YCLDvhaM-Q
>>
>>30402631

Well fuck you too you dusted out old hag. My bad for thinking my daughter. The one I fed and loved and raised. Watching her grow into a beautiful young mare. Go ass over teakettle for the first stallion she sees.

Oh hey I'm not saying love at first sight doesn't happen, but lets say for a second that this wasn't a fair fucking tale ending. Let's say Shit Shine doesn't turn out to be the charming prince he said he was. Let's say he suddenly gets cold feet because he's never had a kid before! He's never had to be a dad. So lets say he cuts his ties and puts her out with a bun in the oven? What then? Does she just live in the street? Her family moved up to Vanhoover and there's not a shot in hell she'll be able to afford a ticket so cram your high moral ground up your busted ass.

I did what I thought was best for my daughter and in a fit of rage and regret I left her here because I thought of all things that might snap her out of what I thought were delusions. And as it turns out they turned out for the best.

But you know what. I think she might have hated me more than I loved her. I never got a card telling me about her first child. Never got a letter saying how their second was on the way. I stayed up in Vanhoover because I thought she hated my guts. And that it would be for the best if I was just forgotten.

So bite my dick you old hag and accept the apology of a broken stallion.
>>
File: 1445096006552.gif (3MB, 390x357px) Image search: [Google]
1445096006552.gif
3MB, 390x357px
>>30407736

The guy is still a dickbag for abandoning his daughter.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.