[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever kind of wanted to be in a coma and go to Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: The_Inner_Light.jpg (126KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
The_Inner_Light.jpg
126KB, 480x360px
Anyone ever kind of wanted to be in a coma and go to Equestria in the style of The Inner Light? I really hope in the last moments of life we get to live out a lifetime of happiness in Equestria. Maybe if Inception tech ever happened, we could all live in an Equestria dream world for decades as we rot in some cellar.

Anyone else share these feels?
>>
>>30402399
In a coma no in death yes.
A coma can go two ways, you can be selfaware and know your in a coma and not be able to move or even open your eyes, or be in some sort of limbo where it's impossible to get out of it.
>>
File: What.gif (2MB, 537x336px) Image search: [Google]
What.gif
2MB, 537x336px
>>30402399
in the style of what?
>>
>>30402528
You don't Star Trek TNG? It's one of the most comfy shows ever. In the episode Capt. Picard is zapped by some sort of alien probe probing the enterprise and meanwhile when he's incapacitated on the bridge for like an hour, he wakes up on a planet and believes his past life was just a delusion and lives out a perfect life for decades within that hour.

Give it a watch it's good.
>>
>>30402525
But what if that Limbo was Equestria?
>>
>>30402722
What if equestria starts to distort and you start to wake up.
>>
>>30402739
See that might be the scary part. Imagine you're with your waifu and happy for years and the walls of reality start breaking down and the half remembered dream of your past life comes crashing back. You might be unable to cope and kill yourself looking to escape to your "true" life

That's why if I was in that coma I'd never want to wake up.
>>
>>30402758
Exactly I rather live forever in equestria dead than rather be in a coma cause, I'll be depressed as fuck and probably go insane.
>>
>>30402758
Reminds me of that poor bastard that went into a coma and lived out an entirely separate life. Got married and everything, then woke up to find it was all his head. You're in a coma right now and humanity is a product of your unconscious mind. You need to COME BACK. Your pony family is waiting for you to WAKE UP.
>>
>>30402793
If my life was a delusion I really wouldn't mind waking up because it sucks pretty bad and I'd love a fresh start.

Pony fresh start is a bonus
>>
>>30402399
You can't in reality increase the processing speed of the brain and therefore your mind.
>>
>>30402793
>the show is your brain trying to get you to remember your life
>fill in the blanks, you're supposed to be in their living your life alongside their adventures
>all those times you think you hear someone calling your name when no one does is all of them on the other side trying to get you to wake up
>they just can't call loud enough
>all the Anon's on this board are in there own version of Equestria
>this is a central hub connecting the multiverse
>Every "the ride never ends" post keeps you here longer
>everytime someone leaves it's them waking up to their Equestria
>everytime a newfag joins it's another Anon entering a coma
>every "newfag get out" post is us subconsciously trying to get them to wake up before they fall too deep into their coma
the ride never ends
>>
>>30402715
You got an episode name?
>>
>They havent come to terms with the different possibilities involving consciousness.
>They havent accepted the possibity they may merely be a fractured part of another being.
>They havent already had the mental debate with themselves on whether they would, if given the chance, try to maintain their current consciousness, or allow themselves to be subsumed back into the whole.
Existentialism is a hell of a trip when you try to define two or more divergent parts of a single mind.

If you had to die in order for a different 'you' to wake up in Equestria, your own life being nothing but the half recollected memories of a decades long dream, would you make that choice?
Or would you cling to your life as it is now, knowingly denying the 'you' on the outside from it's possible friends and family, in order to continue your existence.
Whose life has more worth in this circumstance, the Dreamer, or the Dream?

>>30404212
It's in the OP, "The Inner Light".
>>
>>30404340
Man you're really making me think here. If I was given the choice I guess I could take some solace in the fact a version of me gets their wish granted. At least I can have the age old question of what happens when we die answered to me, though my inner nihilist is say don't get your hopes up. But I would do it if given the choice.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.