[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will they ever explain why Luna was a teenager after having nightmare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: young luna.png (275KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
young luna.png
275KB, 1280x720px
Will they ever explain why Luna was a teenager after having nightmare moon expelled from her?
>>
>>30398567
Because she's teen angst horse.
>>
>>30398567
Lauren explained this back in season 1.

The effects of the Elements depowered her to this state. She's still an adult.
>>
Anything Faust made is non canon
>>
That's the real Luna, she got replaced by a changeling between Season 1 and 2 and no one cared to tell the difference between them.
>>
>>30398608
Like her first child
>>
>>30398567
>>after having nightmare moon expelled from her?
>It's a "NMM is a separate entity, muh precious Woona could do no wrong" episode
>>
Luna Eclipsed showed she can make herself look like NMM at any time.
>>
File: 1459119361208.png (67KB, 181x201px) Image search: [Google]
1459119361208.png
67KB, 181x201px
>>30398617
>>
>>30398567
>expelled
Nightmare moon was just a transformation spell she cast on herself. The elements put it into reverse or some such shit.
Better question is how did that lead to reformation.
>>
Necrobump
>>
>>30398567
lol no

the show will never acknowledge luna's original design ever again
>>
>>30398600
I hadn't heard that, but I always assumed something like it.

It's not interesting or necessary enough to devote time to an explanation in the show, so I don't think they'll outright explain it. I feel like the real reason is that they realized, "hey, wouldn't it make more sense if Luna looked more powerful, like Celestia?" So they just made her look better in S2, ignoring her design in S1.

But it can be easily explained away by saying that it took some time for her to regain her power.
>>
She was still weak from getting the crap kicked out of her with the Elements. She got better.
>>
>teenager
what?
Is cadence a teenager?
Is Twiggy a teenager?
No you dumbass

Flowing mane means power, twiggy and cady aren't powerful enough to get it (twiggy actually does for a couple seconds when she goes ssj)

She just got her ass beaten and was too weak to make it work in ep2.
>>
>>30398567
The better question is what happened to her design from the intro book? The one with the swirls in her tail where she's as tall as Celestia. And why doesn't she look anything like Celestia? In the book they were twins, of different colors.
>>
>>30402730
That's just a stylized depiction of the sisters. Think of those medieval codexes. Those have the same style of drawings
>>
>>30400515
My theory is basically that Luna did desperately want to just be a family with Celestia again, but at that point she had nothing but her anger keeping her going for a thousand years, elements basically let her calm down enough to finally realize "fuck this shit, I just want my sister back"
>>
>>30398663
>>30400515
>Nightmare moon was just a transformation spell she cast on herself.
The first episode states she was transformed BY her jealousy. It wasn't a voluntary process.

So yes, the Elements "expelled" NMM, but she wasn't a separate entity as such.
>>
File: 1451419875210.png (2MB, 708x2163px) Image search: [Google]
1451419875210.png
2MB, 708x2163px
>>30402951
>Feeling too much of a particular emotion can turn you into a monster
Does this mean being too happy could turn Luna into Moonbright Happybutt, or loving cake too much would turn her into Moonlite Fatfuck, or feeling too horny would turn her into Rape Horse?
>>
File: 3b9f5a0904-1486793650254.png (543KB, 799x666px) Image search: [Google]
3b9f5a0904-1486793650254.png
543KB, 799x666px
>>30398608
Jim pls
>>
>>30402809
Could work.
I am far from a fautfag but I really wish they had let her handle nightmare moon the way she wanted to.
>>
>>30403013
What was Fausts original plan for NMM again?
>>
>>30402984
I assume it's just negative emotions that do that.

I kind of want to see Moonbright Happybutt happen, though.
>>
>>30403018
I am not completely sure but it was going to be a season long arc.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.