[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does she put up with the lunacy imposed upon her every day?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 10.png (490KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
10.png
490KB, 1920x1080px
How does she put up with the lunacy imposed upon her every day? She must have the patience of a saint 'cause I would have abandoned that shitty little monster magnet of a town years ago.
>>
>>30398182

She deals with it because she knows she's best pony.
>>
>>30398307
Troof.
>>
>>30398182
>southern accent
Where in Southern Equestria do ponies talk like Applejack? Not to mention the fact that Earth Ponies are the most durable and physically built to endure physical labor. Plus it's not like ponies depend on apples to survive. They're merely another commodity amongst many others.
>>
>>30398182
you know when she's acting incredibly stupid or out of character in her episodes? Those are mini psychotic breakdowns. its how she copes.
>>
>>30398394
That seems like it would cause long-term mental health issues...
>>
>>30398182
Remember when Applejack was regarded as a town hero? She was getting celebrity status before any of the Mane 6.
>>
>>30398646
Where are the cutie marks?
>>
>>30398182
Land and family are there. Everything else is secondary.
>>
>>30398182
>not exploiting supply and demand to Be the fucking richest mare in equestria

If she's truly the only thing keeping ponyville from starving, she'd make Filthy rich look like a homeless person.
>>
>>30398723
Season 1 didn't have great animation, small mistakes were common.
>>
>>30398765
She fills a niche but very important market. Apples, apple products (jam, cider, etc.), operating a stall, and Big Mac seems kind of like a town handyman. The Apples seem very well off but yeah, they're not really aiming for insane wealth.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.