[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"ANON! You and your dumb robots has cost a good chunk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

>"ANON! You and your dumb robots has cost a good chunk of Ponyville to lose their jobs! We're going to have words and their not going to be nice words!"
>>
*cocks shotgun*

Get the fuck off my property, AJ. I'm only gonna tell you once.
>>
File: daily reminder.png (199KB, 1541x395px) Image search: [Google]
daily reminder.png
199KB, 1541x395px
>>30397868
>"ANON! You and your dumb faggots have cost a good chunk of /mlp/ to lose their threads!"
>>
>>30397885
>rulefag calling others faggots
That's pretty funny
>>
>>30397868
Whatever Applejack X1-06 remove the Pony from my property at once.
>>
>>30397868
Applejack I once shit my pants because I couldn't figure out my belt in time when I really had to go.

What in God's name makes you think I have any idea how to make those robots?
>>
>>30397868
Don't you have to go and visit your parents, oh that's right their dead, now fuck off.
>>
>>30397909
I'm sorry that happened to you.
>>
>>30397868
Way of the world. Robots don't start labor disputes. They don't take sick days. They are far more cost effective.

Organic labor is obsolete.
>>
>>30397868
It's okay Applejack, at least Celestia still has her job building the roads.
>>
>>30397868
Applejack darling, I would love to have a word with you, but you have to go visit your parents.
My fully weaponized robots will take you to them. Send my regards
>>
>>30397868
Hey AJ, I want you bite your clit so hard that you scream and die and involuntarily shit right into my mouth! :D
>>
>>30397868
Your head canons about of robots imigrants bot aren't my head canons
>>
File: activate.png (2MB, 1494x926px) Image search: [Google]
activate.png
2MB, 1494x926px
>>30397868
You know what?
Fuck it. We Skynet now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDPFHnfckD8
>>
>>30397930
Kek.
>>
>>30397868
*they're
>>
>>30397868

Let's be real: the best anon is going to be able to do is machines. Robots are WAY too complex and require way too much conditioned input to be viable in a place like Equestria.

That said, bonus points to OP for authentic second grade grammar error Southern folks make regularly. Really helped sell her accent!
>>
>>30398950
Twice.
>>
>>30397909
>Dude, It's like the men of today, if you're lazy enough you will find a way to make an army robo butlers/workers to do all the shit for you.

>Don't underestimate the motivation of a human's need to be lazy and do nothing with his life but to make someone else (or "something" else,) do all the work.
>>
File: Do it you dirty jew.gif (11KB, 350x304px) Image search: [Google]
Do it you dirty jew.gif
11KB, 350x304px
>>30399581
Pic related.
>>
>>30397868
"Go get an A+ cert and learn some basic IT skills then, applehorse. I hold classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays at Twilight's castle library. We start off relatively basic, on an old Apple II and work from there."
>"Ah don't wanna learn about your comp- Did you say apple?"
>anon then gets AJ into technology using farming analogies
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.