[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can't wipe away her tears. You can't hold her close

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: You can't end her suffering.gif (342KB, 545x550px) Image search: [Google]
You can't end her suffering.gif
342KB, 545x550px
You can't wipe away her tears.
You can't hold her close to you.
You can't tell her everything will be alright.
You can't tell her you'll be there for her.
You can't end her suffering.
Not because she's already dead...
But because she's not real.
>>
>>30397867
And because she loves another
>>
>>30397884
Fffffuck. Come on, man, you didn't need to go that far.
>>
https://youtu.be/Zh7eAG2jJkA

Song cue? Song cue.
>>
>>30397867
>>30398652
I think the saddest realization about this episode is that love that perfect can't actually exist.
https://youtu.be/L3jp_1BKI-4
>>
File: se7en.gif (904KB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
se7en.gif
904KB, 500x253px
>>30397867
>>30397884
>>
File: large.png (619KB, 1016x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
619KB, 1016x1024px
>>30397867
>She had a loving stallion
>He cared for her every hour of every day
>Wiped every tear she shed
>Held her close when the winds howled
>Told her it's alright when the thunder pierced the sky
>Supported her every day she was weak
>Held her every night when she cried in her sleep
>Helped support her when she writes letters to her father
>Replaced her suffering with new memories
>Of new friends
>New family
>Her new foals
>They were in each other's arms to their last moments, knowing they did right by each other

Don't feel sad because she's gone. Feel happy because she was happy to the very last breath.
>>
>>30397867
You know, the fact that she's not real does have a certain advantage, in that the timeline in which she didn't die is no less real than the one we know of.
>>
>>30398766
Hng
>>
>>30397867
>Not because she's already dead...
God damit why did you steal my joke op.
>>
File: 1352251151498.jpg (42KB, 552x390px) Image search: [Google]
1352251151498.jpg
42KB, 552x390px
>>30397867
>you will never be able to waifu her
>she will forever belong to Bright Mac
>there is nothing you can do about this
>>
>>30399565
I feel this way about Vapor Trail. Such a great waifu taken in her first appearance.
>>
File: death.png (3MB, 2870x1614px) Image search: [Google]
death.png
3MB, 2870x1614px
she died knowing that her father hated her and her father will have to live with that fact
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.