[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Are you saying that our mother... was a nigger! How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: how do..png (491KB, 760x427px) Image search: [Google]
how do..png
491KB, 760x427px
>"Are you saying that our mother... was a nigger!
How did they get away with this?
>>
>>30397189
dyewts?
they clearly said "zigger" come on OP get your shit together
>>
ARE YOU SAYING THAT EVERYBODY IS TIRED OF /POL/S BULLSHIT?
How did they ever believe this?
>>
>>30397189
It was a different time
>>
>>30397189
>THAT MEANS WE ARE HALF NIGGER!?
>>
>>30397645
>DOES THAT MEAN WE WUZ KAAAANGZ N SHIET?
>>
>>30397370
the best way to make them leave is to not respond to them
>>
>>30397771

The best way to make them leave is to hand out bans for /pol/posting outside /pol/. But that won't be happening, because mods == fags.
>>
>>30397839
Aww, little negro got his fee fees hurt.
>>
>>30397370
Yes! YES!
keep those tears coming
>>
>>30397370
This is more of a /tv/ thing.
>>
>>30397755
*smacks lips*
AYO
>>
>>30397189
>nigger
I don't think we should use that word, and I'll tell ya why. Because niggas have gotten used to it, that's why. Hell, they like it now. It's like when you growin' crops and you strip the soil of its nutrients and goodness and then you can't grow nothin'. You gotta rotate your racist slurs. Now I know it's hard 'cause 'nigga' just rolls off the tongue the way sweat rolls off a nigga's forehead, but we can not let that be a crutch. Especially when there are so many fine substitutes: spade, porch monkey, jiggaboo. I say the next time you gonna call a darkie a nigga, you call that coon a jungle bunny instead.
>>
>>30398011
My spade
>>
>>30397755
WE WUZ APPUL FARMARZ
>>
>>30397370
Fuck off, /co/. /mlpol/ will never die.
Take your retarded opinion elsewhere.
>>
File: SMACKS LIPS.png (513KB, 1232x650px) Image search: [Google]
SMACKS LIPS.png
513KB, 1232x650px
>>30397755
HOL UP
>>
File: IMG_4487.png (933KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4487.png
933KB, 1280x720px
>>30397189
What do you expect from a show where white unicorn hires raccoons as servants in her boutique store?
>>
>>30398011
That man is as delusional about his heritage as he is about how racism works.
>>
>>30397370
>racial humor makes you /pol/
>>
>>30397864

no u

It is a fact that if you hand out enough bans, most people doing the banned shit go away. It is a fact that this will not be applied to /pol/-posters. It is a fact that mods == fags.

FFS, even when you nignogs get your way, you're still insufferable cunts.
>>
>>30398229
Shut the fuck up, jiggaboo.
>>
File: lee.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
lee.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>30398254
>It is a fact that if you hand out enough bans, most people doing the banned shit go away
>>
>>30398229
nah, I think he's got a point. Blacks nowadays flaunt the word like using it is some kind of privileged exclusive to them. They use 'being a real nigga' as an excuse to do dumb shit and expect to get a pass on it. It needs to stop both for their sake and society as a whole.
>>
WE
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.