[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> "Pardon my french, Anon will you please stop trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: angry-celestia.jpg (38KB, 412x411px) Image search: [Google]
angry-celestia.jpg
38KB, 412x411px
> "Pardon my french, Anon will you please stop trying to kickstart a communist revolution in every place you travel for crying out loud?"
> "Beside the fact that it wouldn't work because everypony is uniquely different and their cutie marks clearly indicate so; they would never even think of doing such a thing."
> "I've been around for 1000 years so ponies are fond of me, kind of like a grandma or for some of the more fanatical, like a goddess"
> "Hell, I thought you would have noticed that since you've been gaining literally zero support for your actions."
> "This is getting so damn annoying."
>>
[LOUD RUSSIAN ANTHEM PLAYING IN THE FOREGROUND]
>>
>>30395921
I'll get Glimmer to help!
>>
>>30395921
Time to create a central banking system and I'll collapse your economy and blame you of course, then the ponies will follow me instead of someone as useless as you.
>>
No.
>>
>>30395921
"C-celly, I only wanted to share my icecream with that filly who just dropped hers on the ground"
>"STOP BEING A COMMIE!"
>>
File: 1494394590150.png (174KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1494394590150.png
174KB, 1024x576px
>Fuck Princess Cellulite and fuck unicorns!
>>
>>30395952
>princess celestia sees every bit of sharing or generosity as comunism.
Fund it,.
>>
>>30395952
>An very old stallion was a few bits short for buying his groceries.
>Anon helps him paying the rest. It was only 12 more bits.
>"Why thank you young col-man I wish I can pay you back."
"You don't need to pay me back sir, have a good day."
>"Celestia bless yo-"
>Princess Celestia pops up from a bush yelling
>"YOU FUCKING COMMUNIST."
>This scares the poor old horse so much he got a heart attack.
>>
>>30396079
Kek
>>
File: daily reminder.png (199KB, 1541x395px) Image search: [Google]
daily reminder.png
199KB, 1541x395px
>>30395921
>"Pardon my french, Anon, but will you please stop trying to roleplay on this board?"
>>
Глyпый бypжya
>>
>>30396078
So, Princess Celestia is America?
I like it!
>>
>>30395921
Equestria doesn't really fit a Marxist critique, wage labor industrial production of commodities don't seem to be totally widespread and class distinctions or struggle isn't really depicted on the show.
That being said, ponies should own their means of production, and rule by a fiat monarchy, however benevolent, is a barbaric form of government.
>>
>>30396078
No, better, even the mention of the word "Share" triggers her.

"So, we have this thing called fileshar-"
>"A-HA!"
"W-what?"
>"I KNEW IT! EVEN YOUR TECHNOLOGY IS COMMUNIST!"
"Wh- No! I-it's just a way to sh....."
>"Sh....?"
"Shhhhh.....s-stop talking, Luna!"
>"But she's not here, anon"
"HAHA, SILLY ME I DIDN'T NOTICE! But yea, just a way to s- CONDIVIDE files."
>"...condivide?"
"Yep."
>"..."
"...what?"
>"...so, like communism?"
"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh"
>>
File: shrug.png (315KB, 1254x1024px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
315KB, 1254x1024px
>>30395921
>gaining literally zero support
Then why does it matter?
>>
File: mlfw2760_small.png (51KB, 320x315px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw2760_small.png
51KB, 320x315px
>>30396203
>tfw communism is Celestia's secret fetish
>she wants Anon to start a revolution so that she can become his bitch
>but Anon only cares about his dick
>>
>>30395946
She'd probably banish to Griffonstone anyone who tries to subvert her economic hegemony. She's got a good thing going with her gold-based economy. Anyone who defies it is getting Equestrian sanctions up the ass
>>
>>30396340
Pay ponies to do your dirty work for you and let them take the fall when they get found out.
>>
>>30395921
>it wouldn't work because everypony is uniquely different and their cutie marks clearly indicate so
Why would that be an obstacle? Is my idea of communism entirely based on a particularly below average US public school education?
>>
>>30395938
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZkwZdo9puc
URA
R=R
ARU

>>30396079
>>30396150
Not even a Red and I approve.
>>
>>30396078
>>30396079
>>30396150
I totally expect Twilight going full-on lawful stupid and trying shut down all the businesses in Ponyville.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.