[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Everyone who frequents or has frequented /mlp/ is suddenly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6150.png (495KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6150.png
495KB, 1280x720px
>Everyone who frequents or has frequented /mlp/ is suddenly transported to Equestria just a few miles away from Ponyville

What happens?
>>
>>30395791
Everyone gets cock vored by Princess Luna after being turned into a pony of course.
>>
the anons is put into the royal dungeon
>>
>>30395799
What's with you with cock vore?
>>
>>30395844
I have already become part of the cockmind

We speak as we cum.
>>
We randomly turn into inhabitants like dragons, ponies, griffons, etc and journey the world to learn what this is all about and settle in a place we feel most confortable.
>>
File: 1480757123170.gif (61KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1480757123170.gif
61KB, 384x384px
Things.
>>
>>30395791
Anons become functional members of Equestrian society and sporadically burst into their own choreographed songs.
>>
>>30395791
>Anons decide to split up into teams based on waifu
>Everyone within that team agrees on a schedule so they can all spend time with their waifu
>Of course the waifu can never know that anon is actually hundreds of different people, thankfully pones have a hard time telling humans apart
>This leads to shenanigans of anons constantly swapping out places every ten minutes, "ooops I dropped my fork" with another anon under the table and the like
>Anons also all have to go by anon, so to distinguish themselves they start assigning numbers, but everyone wants to be number one so most the names look like "Anon #1" "Anon the first" "Anon number that comes before two" "Anon gold team" etc.
>Each team have to live in only one house to keep the illusion of there only being a handful of anons around, leading to massive excavation projects under the town as well as anytime a pones comes to "anons house" all but one anon will hide in the walls and floor boards
>Anons house is thought to be haunted because of the constant whispers of "get your dick out of my face asshole" coming from between the cracks
>>
Glimmy becomes the focus of a fierce battle between anons who want to fuck her and anons who want to lynch her
>>
>>30397095
>backgroundponyfags are constantly harassed by anons whose waifu is popular since they can spend lots of time with their pony while others can't
>>
>>30395791
PUBG: Real Life Edition
>>
>>30397095
>but everyone wants to be number one
are you a real shitposter?
>>
File: 1495114095304.jpg (59KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1495114095304.jpg
59KB, 736x736px
>>30397099
THE ONLY GOOD COMMUNIST IS A DEAD COMMUNIST
>>
>>30397135
>When anons aren't on the schedule for a while they just sit around in the tunnels reciting outdated memes
>Eventually they eventually build a cuckshed right next to the nutshack
>>
>>30397159
And the only good incest is forced incest
>>
>when spike disappears and is presumed dead after spending time with the spikefags all the anons are in trouble with the law since the speciest pony guards can't tell humans apart
>>
>>30397201
>A team of guards break into anons house
>"Anonymous! You are under arrest for the disappearance of Spike the Dragon, come quietly"
"I'm not going anywhere flathooves"
>"Give it up anon, there's four of us and only one of you."
"Oh, are you sure about that?"
>The walls, ceilings, and floors all open hidden doors as an ocean of autistically screeching anons descend upon the guards, quickly tying them up and dragging them into the now miles of tunnels never to be seen again
>>
>>30397241
>the diamond dogs accidentally break into the anon's tunnel network and begin to worship the anons as gods of mining until they discover the rapecaves
>>
this:
>>30231083
>>
>>30395791
>Society collapses
>Anarchy ensues
>Rape, Murder, Theft become commonplace
>Cuckshed anon is crucified as a sacrifice to the blood gods.
>I build a hunting hut, pursuing the surviving ponies for meat and hair to make ropes that I sell to other anons to kill themselves
>OP makes the same shitty thread again.
It's all good.
>>
>>30397270
>Anons use their higher numbers to enslave all the Diamond Dogs, and get them to start digging a tunnel towards Canterlot
>The few who refuse are put into the rapecaves with everyone else, and are forced to constructed a statue of anon with his dick out
>>
>>30397241
>"STOP"
>The guards all turn to see another identical Anon standing next to the first one, having appeared out of seemingly nowhere
>"This isn't who you're looking for, 'I'm Anonymous"
>"NO, I'M ANONYMOUS"
>Calling t simultaneously, four new Anons pop up from behind each guard
>"I'M ANONYMOUS"
>"NO, I'M ANONYMOUS"
>"THAT FAGGOT'S ANONYMOUS"
>"NO U"
>Every single one of the hundreds of Anon's begin popping up now and the guards are getting even more confused and scared with each one
>>
>>30397241
>>30397340
>the guard ponies are taken before the council of Anons for judgement
>the law of Anon declares that any pony who transgresses against the Anon Nation will be made a slave to the Anons who has them as their ponyfu
>but these are nameless background ponies, no one steps forward to claim them
>they are given over to the fetish generals to satisfy the ancient treaty between /mlp/ and /trash/
>>
>>30397346
>"You can't shove a pony down a humans penis, not only is that sick and cruel, it's also impossible!"
"Well physically we can't, but according to the laws of this land we totally can."
>>
we had a similar thread not too long ago, for those interested in some writing prompts
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/30231083/
>>
>the anons dig too deep and ponyville collapses in on their caves
>the efforts to rescue the ponies, dragons and diamond dogs held in the rapecaves is hampered by the potent bioweapons of hundreds of anon's worth of shit, piss and jizz jars
>>
>>30397095
i want more of this
>>
>>30395791
Do we all have to ware the suit and green mask?
>>
>>30398352
Yes, it was a law established by the council of anon during the very first meeting
>>
File: humanity.jpg (22KB, 577x435px) Image search: [Google]
humanity.jpg
22KB, 577x435px
>>30395791
a lot of awful things followed by a friendship lesson and in 30 minutes everything would go back to normal.
>>
>>30395791
Cause the stupidity of a few they put us all in a concentration camp until they can sort out the spergs from the functional ones.

Captcha is 1100 EUROPE
>>
>>30397083
What would they sing about?
Would they get into a singing with the ponies?
>>
File: my sides.jpg (269KB, 715x1538px) Image search: [Google]
my sides.jpg
269KB, 715x1538px
>>30397095
Kek, moar pls.
>>
>>30397095
>Anon the only
>Anon won
>Anon opposite of last
>A
>Anon after zero
>Anon's hat, Mr. Krabs
Can't think of anymore.

A is play-on. A is usually the substitute for 1, and A is the initial of Anon, and initial is a synonym for first.
>>
>>30399361
>that spoiler
Anyone who didn't understand doesn't deserve to have it explained to them.
>>
>>30397135
>Now look at this pone, that I just found
>When I say now, get ready to plow
>Now!
>I meant plow her ass, not mine!
>>
>>30397095
>>30399361
> Anon Aphla
> Anon Uno
> Anon Prime
> Anon FURST!
>>
>>30397095
I'd say time for a new general but multiple anons in Equestria was already a thing
>>
>>30400573
It's about time for it to return. I think this one was only posted because I wasn't able to writefag the other day because I got sick.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.