[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You are Anon. >You are chilling out in a bar >There

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: Fluttershy_crying_face.png (729KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fluttershy_crying_face.png
729KB, 1280x720px
>You are Anon.
>You are chilling out in a bar
>There is also Fluttershy.
>A blue pony approaches her.
>He says "I'll do what I should have done ages ago"
>He picks up a cup of boiling hot coffee and smashes it against Fluttershy's face.
>He then proceeds to beat the living shit out of her.

What do?
>>
>>30393492
Wonder why a cup of boiling hot coffee is at a bar.
>>
>>30393492
Sit and watch. Someone crazy or mad enough to break a cup of hot coffee over someone's face in broad daylight while surrounded by people is clearly someone too crazy for me to stop alone.
>>
>>30393506
This. Unless I'm somehow invested in Fluttershy. Am I a friend? Even a casual acquaintance? I'd maybe hit him over the head with a barstool. If she's just some random barfly? Let the authorities handle it.
>>
>>30393492
Masturbate my dick all over them.
>>
>>30393492
>It turns out he had evidence that Fluttershy raped and murdered his son along with numerous other children
>>
File: 1416328550739.gif (405KB, 780x640px) Image search: [Google]
1416328550739.gif
405KB, 780x640px
>>30393492
Good thread.

>You're sitting at your computer.
>I teleport behind you with a gun and point it at your head.
>I pull the trigger and shoot a bullet through your brain.

What do?

I'm sure you'll get tons of replies though. Too bad nobody will remember to SAGE this thread when they respond to your low-effort post. No, but really, it's top quality shit. So funny. Very good.

Could you do me a favor and, you know, kys maybe?
>>
>>30393595
>It's a hologram
>>
>>30393595
Bump
>>
>>30393506
>I am white
We need to be more subtle guys...
>>
>>30393595
>I counter teleport
>you see only a flash of steel before your head separates from your neck
>"Pssh, nothin' personal kid"
>>
>>30393492
Grab a broken piece of wood and jam it behind his neck either leave him unconscious or paralyzed.
>>
>>30393595
I die and go to Equestria and fuck your waifu
>>
Call him an edgelord and generally undermine his confidence in the reasons behind his choices, until he shambles off, unsure of what's morally right anymore.
>>
>>30393629
I'm mexican, and I still wouldn't a rando.
I don't know what their deal is.
Maybe Fluttershy owed that guy a million pony bucks in child support.
I don't know them, I don't know their life.
I would call the police though
>>
>>30393492
Do nothing
Her plot armor will protect her from death and from any scarring injury
>>
>>30393595
>you fire le bullet.
>le epic heavy metal starts playing.
>el smoko clears.
>me head am fine.
>still 100 hp.
>you omg.what?
>I stand and say
>"its gonna take a lot more then that friend XD"
>I do le epic one man punch.
>Its le critical hit
>you lose all hp.
>I tip my flaming fedora.
>"Goodshow gents"
>>
>>30393492
>rape
>>
>>30393595
tsk, tsk, tsk. another mindless simpleton has stepped into my realm *i grab your head* there's still time to apologize *i throw you against the bloody wall* i'll teach you, not that your petty brain will understand *i get out my poisoned kris +9* eat this, little bitch! *i slice your shins* "ahh! what the fu-" *you stop yelling in awe of my blade collection* oh, you like them don't you? heheh, they'll be going through your skull soon *you scream but nobody hears as i punch your throat* what's wrong, bitch? choking on your idiocy? that's pathetic *snickers* heh, get ready for this, little bitch! *my eyes glow red as the floor starts shaking* "n-no! what the fuck?!?" *you try and punch me as i fade away* "HUH?!?!" heheh, i'm right here! *i appear behind you and shoot blue flames through my palms like azula from avatar the last airbender* it's too late now! *you try to get away but you fail and get burned* "aaarrrgghhh!!!!" you like that, bitch? don't worry, there's more where that came from! poison breath! go! ARIGATO! *WHOOSH* "aaarrgghhh!!!!" *the fumes surround you as you start choking* "wh-where the fuck did you go?!? show yourself!" *you cough and wheeze* too late, bitch. i'm everywhere... EAT THIS!!! *in one motion, i unbuckle my katana made of solid titanite from my black belt, unsheathe it and slice your right hand off and re-sheathe it while laughing* "ARRGGH!!!! you won't get away with this!!!!" heheh, i already have!! *the smoke instantly clears to reveal me in super sayain level 10 and fully charged up with rainbow hair* "n-no!!! stop!!!!" too late! *i use my telekinesis to throw my blade collection through your stomach one by one* "AAARRGGHHHH!!!!!" this ends here! *i fly towards you at mach 50 and drive my katana through your skull* *you slump over and die as i clean all my blades of your worthless blood* hmph, once again i have cut a worthless object *i teleport inside you as you explode* nothin personnel *i put up my hoodie and fly away*.
>>
File: laughing mares.png (293KB, 1018x1024px) Image search: [Google]
laughing mares.png
293KB, 1018x1024px
>>30393492
>You are OP
>You are on summer vacation and the biggest faggot in existence
>The end
>>
>>30393492
The fuck is going on in this thread?
>>
>>30394048
A rule fag decided to be a fag and now everyone is having fun by making cringe greens.
>>
>>30394037
Truly, this is perfection!
Can anyone surpass this level of autism?
>>
>>30393492
Get a lawn chair and eat popcorn.
>>
>>30393492
>laught
>>
>>30393595
Oh we have a tough guy here huh....... *unsheathes my twin katanas* Well, let's see how tough you really are! *jumps into the air* TAAAAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIS *spins around and slashes your face open* Not so tough now, huh????? *grabs you and throws you up* It's time to finish this little charade *holds my katanas above my head* YOU ARE FINIIIIISHEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps upwards so that you get impaled on my swords* Heh.... easy.....
>>
>>30394134
>sits back in throne
>eats a Chili dog.
>"Man I wish something exciting would happen for once."
>>
File: 400px-DesertEagle50AE.jpg (14KB, 400x232px) Image search: [Google]
400px-DesertEagle50AE.jpg
14KB, 400x232px
>>30393492
>>30393506
>>30393517
What's with all the beta faggots in this thread? You would let him beat Fluttershy?

Take a Desert Eagle and blow blue pony's head off. Problem solved.
>>
>>30394234
Isn't that a Resident Evil 2 weapon?
>>
>>30394234
She's Discord's property. There's absolutely no reason to interfere.
>>
>>30394234
Deagle(tm) brand Deagle?
>>
>>30393492
Admire his attitude and willingness to get things done.
>>
File: 1404503542507.png (202KB, 1013x767px) Image search: [Google]
1404503542507.png
202KB, 1013x767px
>>30393492
Green when?
>>
>>30393595
Bump
>>
File: horsegrabsthepeaches.jpg (164KB, 634x510px) Image search: [Google]
horsegrabsthepeaches.jpg
164KB, 634x510px
>>30393492

He's lined up for a perfect punt, and I'm going to demonstrate my 50-yard form with his testicles.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.