[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we discuss the Mane 6's sex lives in the most probable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: 30.png (2MB, 1000x993px) Image search: [Google]
30.png
2MB, 1000x993px
ITT we discuss the Mane 6's sex lives in the most probable way.

Twilight is a virgin but is curious about intercourse. However, she becomes nervous whenever attempting to broach the subject and has a habit of ruining the moment. Sexual orientation undefined.

Rainbow Dash has had a few sexual partners of both genders. However she prefers to focus on her athletic career and thus has little time for romance. Bisexual with a male bent.

Applejack is a pure Celestian mare who wouldn't dare consider sex before marriage. Straight.

Pinkie Pie is a sexual dynamo who loves making other ponies (and some non-ponies) happy with quickies following her more adult-themed parties. She is promiscuous and a bit pushy, but most find it endearing. Pansexual.

Rarity only sleeps with those whom she feels a close emotional bond. Thus her list of sexual partners is quite small. However, it's not strictly limited to whomever she may be dating. Bisexual with a female bent.

Fluttershy becomes borderline catatonic whenever sex is mentioned. She is so frightened by the idea that she cannot even masturbate. She does, however, enjoy cuddling with close friends. Asexual by necessity.
>>
They're all virgins

Even Rarity
>>
>>30393363
we had this thread yesterday, fuck off
>>
>>30393374
>even Rarity

Rarity isn't even close to the sluttiest.
>>
File: vqycNz7.gif (2MB, 352x217px) Image search: [Google]
vqycNz7.gif
2MB, 352x217px
>>30393378
>OP is wrong for making a thread, because you spend enough time here to witness duplicate threads and obsess over them
>>
>>30393378
You must hate /b/.

I mean, for the repetition issue. Not the normal reasons people hate /b/.
>>
File: gays not welcome.png (98KB, 178x269px) Image search: [Google]
gays not welcome.png
98KB, 178x269px
>>30393363
>twilight has an ”undefined” orientation
>Rainbow Dash has had a few sexual partners of both genders
>Pinkie Pie is pansexual
>Rarity-Bisexual with a female bent
>Fluttershy is asexual
>all of these liberal SJW headcanons
do you even know where you are?
>>
>>30393363
They look like shit. Except Sunset. Only since it looks way better from the front

No clue why people love this art.
>>
>>30393470
I do. I also know that everyone's headcanon is different and I'm not about to latch onto an existing one, no matter how popular it might be.
>>
>>30393363
Twilight is a nerd (being a princess doesnt change that) who has probably only gone as far as sucking a couple dicks for experimentation purposes but is saving herself of somepony special.

Rainbow has most likely had a bunch of stallions swoon over her but ignored most of them and only really gone all the way with a couple stallions she felt like doing it with. Never when she's in heat though.

Applejack is a traditional mare who will wait till she's married to go all the way, but i wouldn't be surprised if she's been curious and sucked off a stallion before.

Pinkie Pie is a massive flirt who teases everypony but only sleeps with a special few, she always makes them wear protection though. She's hyperactive, not retarded.

Rarity only sleeps with wealthy stallions, so it's likely she's only ever had sex with a few. Like pinkie I assume she would always be safe when doing it.

Fluttershy is a virgin. I've seen so many headcanons over the years claiming she's secretly a freak in the bedroom. I don't even like Fluttershy all that much but based on her personality it's easiest to assume she wouldn't get far with any stallion.
>>
File: 1497526794306.png (804KB, 1265x997px) Image search: [Google]
1497526794306.png
804KB, 1265x997px
>All these degenerate sexual orientations

FUCK OFF OP
>>
>>30393713
>degenerate is now a synonym for normal in /mlp/

Fuck me you people are trash.
>>
File: 13512973683121.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
13512973683121.gif
2MB, 480x270px
They're all pure maidens saving themselves for their special somepony. Anything past first kiss is for marriage only.
>>
>>30393719
This entire board is filled with the dregs of society.What did you expect?
>>
>pansexual
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
>>
>>30393415
OP literally made this exact thread with the exact same wording yesterday you summerfag.
>>
>>30393374
That's a lie and you know it rarity as at least slept with half of ponyville for favors for her dresses.
>>
>>30393713
>muh degeneracy, he screeched, on a board primarily filled with people who want to fuck the cartoon horses on a childrens' television show
>>
>>30393363
report spam
>>
>>30393363
>anything but straight

faggot
>>
>>30393363
>Twilight: Sexual orientation undefined.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! REEEEEEEEE.
>>
File: 7.gif (960KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
7.gif
960KB, 480x270px
How are you autists so easily triggered by headcanon?
>>
>>30393363
I think Fluttershy is fine with sex itself but has too much trouble being around other ponies to form a close enough relationship to get to that point.

I wouldn't mind the notion that she's asexual except I'm a flutterfag and would feel guilty masturbating to her if I thought she wasn't into that.
>>
>>30393363
They're all perfectly normal and heterosexual, and they hate faggots like you.
>>
None of them are virgins because estrus. Eventually they would each need to scratch that burning itch between their hind legs with something other than a horsecock dildo when meeting season comes around.
>>
>>30394586
>*mating season
God damn phone
>>
>>30394586
>He fell for the 'estrus makes all the mares in Equestria turn in to lust filled maniacs' meme
>>
>>30394594
Have you ever seen a mare in heat? I once saw a video of one trying to satisfy herself by rubbing her cooch against a bush.
>>
File: 840788.jpg (120KB, 900x935px) Image search: [Google]
840788.jpg
120KB, 900x935px
>>30393363
>>30393602
DASH IS PURE! DON'T YOU EVER AGAIN IMPLY SHE IS NOT!
>>
>>30394637
>Assuming that real life mares are the same as fictional pony mares when it comes to heat season
The ponies in the show are highly civilized, intelligent beings that have most likely either evolved or have always been able to manage themselves during their heat cycles.
>>
>>30394650
Fuck off NRDT.
>>
>>30394657
Let me ask you this: if you were to go to a nude beach full of hot girls do you think you would be able to keep yourself from getting a hard-on?

The reason we wear clothes is speculated to be because we can mate at any time unlike most other mammals and therefore need to wear clothes to focus on other things besides fucking. Ponies don't normally wear clothes because like real-life equines they have heat cycles and have no sex drive outside of when they experience estrus.

That said, unless stallions cover up their coin purses when mating season comes around every mare that catches so much as a glimpse of their equipment won't be able to help but wink their pussies and secrete pheromones that give the stallions that smell it an instant boner, which then leads to them mounting the mare in question and the mare can't help but like it.
>>
>>30395260
>nude beach full of hot girls do you think you would be able to keep yourself from getting a hard-on?
not him but once you get desensitized to the nudity, yes, you would be able to keep yourself from getting a boner
just look at the males on a nude beach, the newfags are the ones who can't keep it down
>>
In my opinion:
>Twilight is virgin, Straight
>Apple Jack did It before, few times. Straight.
>Pinkie Pie is Bisexual, because she thinks everypony should get fun from her.
>Rainbow Dash is Homosexual, cause she thinks Girls are more awesome than boys.
>Fluttershy is Virgin because not she's not able to ask for it. Straight.
>Rarity keeps herselft until marrige. Straight
>>
this is probably the worst thread I've ever seen
>>
I like it. All accurate to their personalities with zero bullshit headcanon bias.
>>
>>30397846
>headcanon bias

You mean like, oh I dunno, EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THREAD ON THIS STUPID FUCKING FORUM?! GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU PIECE OF SHIT!
>>
Friendly reminder that these threads are cancer, and if you participate them you're a faggot.
>>
File: hu7xj.jpg (27KB, 540x347px) Image search: [Google]
hu7xj.jpg
27KB, 540x347px
>>30397919
>I only accept repetitive general threads and I will report you if you dare violate the sanctity of my /mlp/
>>
>>30393363
Fluttershy isn't a closet slut?! REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30397988
Probably the stupidest headcanon imposed upon this community. It makes zero sense based on her personality.
>>
>>30397919
congrats, faggot.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.