[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starlight = autist that couldn't make friends, opposite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Starlight = autist that couldn't make friends, opposite of friendship
Trixie = extremely vain and selfish pony, the opposite of generosity
Maud = emotionless autist, the opposite of laughter
Lightning Dust = self-absorbed pony willing to put anyone under the bus to get ahead, opposite of loyalty
Thorax - belonged to a race of creatures that rely on deception, the opposite of honesty
Discord - a mischievous and malicious chaos god, the opposite of kindness

Are you ready for the secondary mane 6 of antiheroes and reformed villains?
>>
>>30392896
Yes.
>>
>>30392896
Hmmm...two unicorns, while all other characters don't have a 'racial' pair.

Starlight Glimmer confirmed for next alicorn princess.
>>
>>30392896
Never though about it this way. Cool shit
>>
Could you all imagine if Starlight never got reformed by Twilight. And in season 6, Twilight took in a reluctant Trixie under her tutelage, and in her missions Trixie came across Starlight, and she was able to reform her because Trixie understood Starlight in a way Twilight never could? That would've been so great in my opinion.
>>
All accurate representations of their personalities, but Starlight, Maud, and Thorax are at least good at heart and mean well. Half of this crew seems like it would constantly clash with the other.
>>
>>30393420
Trixie and Discord sure as heck did in the S6 finale.
>>
>>30393420
Starlight and Trixie would get along as they already do. I think Starlight just understands and expects Trixie to be a selfish cunt. But really, doesn't everyone have a friend they know is a piece of shit but are still friends with?
>>
>>30393420
>Half of this crew seems like it would constantly clash with the other.
Remember when Applejack and Rarity clashed over a sleepover? Man, it will definitely be nice to see some more episodes that are based around the protagonists beating on each other in the attempt to get something done in their own way.
>>
>>30393435
Maybe I should rephrase.

"Clashing" sounds fairly benign. A simple disagreement is expected among friends. Starlight, Maud, and Thorax are the polar alignment opposites of Dust, Trixie, and Discord. They wouldn't simply argue; they would brawl.
>>
>>30393449
>A simple disagreement
I see what you mean, but lad they hated each other in that episode. They were took it to insulting each other, turning a pillow-fight serious. That clash wasn't in good sport, it was in animosity.
>>
>>30393420
Well, maybe that could be the point - showing that even dysfunctional people still can have friends and be friends with each other.
>>
>>30393471
Discord doesn't make friends outside of Fluttershy. It's in his very nature to do everything in his power to make ponies hate him. As proven in Discordant Harmony, to do different would actually kill him.
>>
Flim and Flam better represent dishonesty.
>>
>>30393499
No, what kills Discord is being inoffensive and normal. A lot of Discord's actions since reformation point in the direction of craving attention and adoration, but he thinks that having reality-bending powers are enough for others to like him.

The worst thing is that other characters might feed into that assumption - like Pinkie sometimes does or how Spike and Big Mac accepted Discord once he started using his powers for their roleplaying benefit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.