[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starlight Glimmer Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 512
Thread images: 210

This is a thread for all things Starlight Glimmer. Post pics, greens, and discussion.

Previous Thread: >>30374605

Some selected greens:
>A Lust for Revenge by MnM
http://pastebin.com/z0zhWzkL

>Starlight Glimmer story by Faggot13
http://pastebin.com/FRPUdrLe

>Pet Glimmer (writefag kill) by Prith
http://pastebin.com/qsArUNJn

>Starlight's Daddy Issues
http://pastebin.com/VFsxbFpC

>Starlight Glimmer Watches the Castle by Writer Anon
http://pastebin.com/LmhgZ4ai

>Because I Choose To by Mercury
part 1 - http://pastebin.com/qaSx0kEU
part 2 - https://pastebin.com/GKxvUCek

>For The Love of Anon by titanictime2
https://pastebin.com/FbTDi5Gm

>Anon and Glimmer SoL stories by Grim Ponka
https://pastebin.com/u/Grim_Ponka

>Glimglam doth Flimflam the Green Man by Empty Philosopher
https://pastebin.com/u/Empty_Philosopher

Upcoming glimsode synopsis:
To Change a Changeling
Starlight Glimmer and Trixie try to get Thorax's brother Pharynx to accept the new way by sharing love and transforming so he doesn't undermine Thorax's leadership, and that the hive will ultimately accept him.
>>
1st for glimmy a qt
>>
>>30390861

kites are super gay
>>
fug, rip all that green that got posted right at the end of the thread...
>>
>>30390704

>Be Glimmy
>You’re shocked speechless.
>You were at a loss for words with the giant robot, but this…
>Okay, its a desiccated body in a glass tube.
“Who… who is that?”
>”That is the original Anonymous.”
“What… does that mean?”
>Anon(?) leans against the sarcophagus.
>”So a long time ago, back when the world was young, an alien found himself on a world full of pastel, magic ponies and fantastical monsters. This alien was the only of his kind on this bizarro world, sure there were these weird, off-shoots that resembled humans, even a little girl who mind-controlled ponies into being her friends, but there was something off about all of them. Like they were evolutionary dead-ends. Anyways, your favorite alien: Anon wandered the world having adventures, and so on, blah-blah-blah. The big thing, at some point Anonymous decided that he didn’t want to just disappear when he died. Enter: this crime against nature~!”
>Anon gestures to a large, metallic… thing.
>The inside of it looks like the product of the union of an Iron Maiden and a Chemical Processor, but made of flesh.
>”That thing is the reason I am here and why you even know who I am.”

5/5
>>
File: 1497485167572.gif (1MB, 333x239px) Image search: [Google]
1497485167572.gif
1MB, 333x239px
>>30390935
WHEW
I'll admit I had to google search all these things (maybe you should add >pic related when you talk about mechs and shit) to see what they looked like, but damn I never expected to get hooked into this kinda shit

Do you (still) intend to make it evolve into romance at some point?
I'll be fine with both, but I'm not going to lie and tell you that I can't wait if you do, a tripolar AnonxGlimmy could be fucking magnificent
>>
>>30390935
>Sukutamu.
You son of a bitch, you gave a nostalgia stroke.
You reminded me of those fun evenings with my friends paying Armored Core, a gem of the PS1.
>>
>>
File: 1497012968417.png (3MB, 2919x3926px) Image search: [Google]
1497012968417.png
3MB, 2919x3926px
>>30391308
should i ever end up in horseland, i hope the pones are just as thicc as doublep draws them
>>
File: 1494367051648.png (1MB, 1309x737px) Image search: [Google]
1494367051648.png
1MB, 1309x737px
>>30391329
Hnngg
>>
>>30390883
fuck you
>>
>>30390883
Like the entire MLP and EQG franchise but it has an entire board in 4chan, so I guess this is a gay board.
>>
File: you are dead kiddo.png (656KB, 643x637px) Image search: [Google]
you are dead kiddo.png
656KB, 643x637px
>>30390883
*teleports behind you*
>>
>>30391712
That look in her eyes...she's shocked that someone found out that she is gay.
>>
File: 1497220169907.gif (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1497220169907.gif
2MB, 800x450px
>>
File: 1498153300375.jpg (64KB, 482x589px) Image search: [Google]
1498153300375.jpg
64KB, 482x589px
Cutest glim.
>>
>>30392008
Dangerously rapey
>>
GLIMMER LIKES KIKES
>>
File: 1485323115392.png (563KB, 720x553px) Image search: [Google]
1485323115392.png
563KB, 720x553px
>>
File: glimmy in socks n things.jpg (119KB, 969x1023px) Image search: [Google]
glimmy in socks n things.jpg
119KB, 969x1023px
have a terrible thing i made
>>
>>30392890
It's not that bad, Anon. It's pretty good in my honest opinion.
>>
File: 1494342994997.gif (386KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1494342994997.gif
386KB, 500x280px
>>30392890
Noice anon, draw us some more.
>>
File: Lined.png (691KB, 1174x661px) Image search: [Google]
Lined.png
691KB, 1174x661px
>>30392890
I couldn't help myself. I needed to practice with my new tablet and I thought you might like to color in your own work. Cute shit by the way.

Sorry about the low quality. I'm still getting used to the new tech.
>>
>>30392890
>>30393121

What the fuck? That's great. We need to get it colored.
>>
>>30392890
sketch anon from filly thread?
>>
>>30394311
>play him off, keyboard glim
>>
File: 1493751109882.png (246KB, 1600x732px) Image search: [Google]
1493751109882.png
246KB, 1600x732px
>>
"Because I Choose To" - part 2 - https://pastebin.com/GKxvUCek

> Carrying Starlight to the small bathroom that is attached to your hospital room, you pause for a moment as she moves her saddle-bags onto the counter with her magic. You gently lower your pony onto the bathroom floor, and you notice her wincing slightly as she walks over to the toilet. Instantly, you move to support her, only for the pink pony to let out an amused snort and tell you that she is fine, if a little sore. Your concerned frown remains, and when Starlight looks at you, she flashes you a smile and assures you that you have not hurt her.
“Okay, but let me know if there is anything I can do to help, yeah?”
> “I’ll be okay by tomorrow morning… But yes, Master. I will.”
> Starlight turns around and backs herself over the toilet, turning her head to check the position of her backside. With a soft sigh, she closes her eyes and visibly relaxes, and you can hear a soft splashing sound behind her. Opening her eyes, she jumps and blushes heavily when she notices you still looking at her. The splashing sound stops abruptly as she lowers her head, trying to hide her face behind the curl of her mane.
> “M-Master! Y-you… You voyeur!”
> You cough in embarrassment and tear your eyes away from her, focusing your attention instead on opening her saddle-bags and taking out the toiletries that Starlight said she had brought with her.
“Sorry! I was concerned that I was too rough earlier, and I got caught up in thinking about that.”
> You retrieve your shaver, 2 toothbrushes, a tube of toothpaste, your bottles of shampoo and body wash and a bottle of conditioner that you have never seen before. Wetting the blue toothbrush under the running tap, you squeeze some toothpaste on it as that splashing sound resumes.
> “It’s… Well, it’s embarrassing… But Master, if you really want me to… I mean, if you want to see me… To watch me…”
>>
>>30394431
> You are quick to respond. Pausing with your toothbrush in the air, you keep your eyes on your reflection in the mirror.
“Hey, Starlight. I am not into… Well, whatever you are thinking, okay? Just… Finish up your... ‘Business’.”
> “Okay, Master…”
“Hmm…”
> Moving the bristles to the back of your mouth, you brush your left molars, moving quickly along your teeth to work on the other side. Your mouth quickly fills with the taste of mint.
> “… But are you actually not into it, or do you THINK you are not into it? For all you know, watching me pee might be your fetish, Master.”
> You do a spit-take, covering the sink and mirror in white as you cough from inhaling a bit of the minty mess. Starlight is laughing from your right, and you turn to give her a deadpan look, which causes your pony to laugh even harder. Rolling your eyes, you use the side and back of your hands to wipe the mirror and sink clear of white before finishing up your dental care routine.
> You give your mouth a final rinse as you hear a toilet flushing in the background. Spitting out the water, you set the blue toothbrush aside and pick up the red one. You wet it under the running tap, you squeeze some toothpaste on it before turning and squatting down just as Starlight approaches you and sits down on her haunches. She looks at her toothbrush before her eyes travel up to meet yours.
> “Master, I have my magic now. I can do it on my own.”
> You give her a smile.
“I know… But would you let your Master brush your teeth and bathe you?”
> Starlight blinks.
> “Master, I noticed that you have been asking me for my permission a lot lately. You didn’t used to do that… Why?”
> That… Was unexpected.
> Shrugging lightly, you answer her.
“I honestly have no idea… I wanted to give you the autonomy to say “no”, especially since you have levitation magic to look after yourself now. You… I…”
>>
>>30394446
> You swallow as you glance down at the floor, trying to find a way to put your thoughts into words. Clearing your throat with a soft cough, you frown and try again.
“What I meant to say is that I… I love you so much, Starlight, and… I see that you love me as well… So… I… I…”
> Jesus fucking Christ, why is it so hard to-
> Starlight presses her hoof to the back of the hand holding the red toothbrush, and when your eyes meet hers, she gives you a frown.
> “Master… Is it something to do with my magic? I… I can take my ring off if you want me to…”
“No. Keep it on, Starlight.”
> She nods, but her frown depends.
> “Are you… Regretting letting Trixie go? That you set her free?”
> You shake your head in response, but your eyes narrow as you consider her words. Muttering under your breath, you repeat her last sentence to yourself as your gaze rests on your pony lover.
“… Setting her… Free…”
> Is that it, Boss? Setting Starlight free? Is it because hearing her saying she can brush her own teeth reminds you that she is a thinking, feeling and autonomous person, particularly after you gave her some of her magic back? That she isn’t that helpless and traumatised little mare that you once saw her as, and assumed a bastardised parental role for when you looked after and provided for her, even if you expected sex and her love in return?
> You sigh in frustration from the mess of thoughts, and you are not sure how to respond-
> “M-Master? You… You want to set me… F-free?”
> Shit. She heard it.
> Fuck.
> Shaking your head, you let out a breath.
“I don’t know.”
> Your eyes move up to meet her violet ones, and they are looking at you with obvious wonder and disbelief.
“I don’t know, Starlight… You… I don’t know…”
>>
>>30394463
> Letting out another frustrated sigh. You realise that your love for her has changed your perspective of Starlight: she… She is no longer a bed slave but your lover now, and you are her ‘special somepony’. You heard her use that phrase earlier, but now that you give it a serious think-through, you realise the implications of what it actually means: you are her not only her romantic interest; you are special to her, and you are important in her eyes.
> This sudden desire to set Starlight free… Is it a result of your growing love for Starlight?
> No, Boss, it is the result of the growing love BETWEEN the both of you. When you realised how far she went to show that she loves you, as well as what she is capable of when she exercised that autonomy from your direct management, you desired to set her free so she is not restricted by your whims and fancies. Freedom will allow her to grow as a person; one that is capable of making her own choices again. Freedom will allow her to be truly happy as she does the things that she wants to. Freedom… Is how you can truly show that you love and trust her.
> Your eyes widen. Brain is… Right… And you have subconsciously been allowing her more freedoms, especially when you started asking for her permission to do the things you want to do.
“Starlight, how do you feel… About being set free?”
> The pink pony simply smiles warmly at you before reaching a hoof over. It goes under the shield pendant you are wearing and lifts it up, exposing its back to you.
> “Please read it, Master. Read it aloud for me.”
> You look down at the copper words.
““Because you chose to… I will always be your little pony.””
> As your eyes move up to meet Starlight’s, you are surprised when she leans forward to kiss you on the lips. It is a quick peck this time, but you can feel the immense sincerity behind that action.
>>
>>30394478
> “Yes, Master. If it makes you feel better, continue asking me for my permission if you want to… But know that I belong to you and you alone, and I am serving and obeying you because… I love you.”
“… Starlight…”
> “I AM free, Master… Because I choose to be yours.”
> Starlight blushes and grins at you, which makes you smile in return. Moving her hoof back to your hand with the toothbrush, she taps it gently before lowering said hoof back to the floor.
> “Master, with your permission, could you brush my teeth and bathe me? Like how you did before?”
> Nodding at her, you give her an affirmative.
> “And can you groom me later, Master? It should be easier and faster now, especially with the conditioner.”
“Sure.”
> Your pony does a show of closing her eyes and bowing to you before she speaks again, and you note the symbolic gesture of reverence and deference due to you.
> “Thank you… Master.”
> Standing up quickly to wet the bristles of Starlight’s toothbrush again, you kneel down in front of your pony lover as she opens her little muzzle and closes her eyes. You use the thumb of your other hand to pull back on her right cheek, sliding the toothbrush in to brush her molars. Your muscles work automatically from the familiarity of the action, having done this for your dog and Starlight before. You work your way across the outer surface of her teeth before telling her to open her mouth wider. When she complies, you start on the left inner sides of her teeth, then you adjust your hold on her head and angle your wrist to brush the inner surfaces of her right teeth.
> Done, you remove the toothbrush and give it a rinse under the tap, telling Starlight to spit in the toilet as you retrieve the shower head from its holder and turn it on. Satisfied with the temperature of the water, you bring the jet near to your pony’s mouth for her to rinse it.
“Let me see those teeth.”
>>
>>30394491
> Starlight gives you an open grin that allows you to check on the condition of her oral hygiene. Hmm, white. Nice.
“Good. Now, let’s get you clean.”
> “Yes, Master.”
> Kneeling down, you feel the pendant around your neck swaying as you guide her so she faces to your right. You direct the jet of water to her back, running your other hand across her coat as you rinse her down, ending at the tip of her tail. Telling Starlight to close her eyes, you gently clean her face and work your way to her chest and belly. You brush her tail aside and run your fingers across her female anatomy as warm water splashes on her rear end. Your pony lover teases you by giggling and wriggling her hindquarters when you clean her privates.
> You shake your head gently and smile at her, feeling a stir from below.
“Starlight, you keep doing that and I’ll end up rutting you right here. On the bathroom floor.”
> The pink pony giggles and gyrates her hips against your palm, making you rub her vulva.
> “I honestly don’t mind if you want to, Master... But you’re right, a bed will be much more comfortable.”
“You are a tease.”
> Starlight turns her head and glances down between your legs. With a snort, she gives you an amused grin as she looks up at you.
> “And you are a pervert, Master.”
> Chuckling softly in response, you turn off the water and open the bottle of shampoo. Squeezing out a generous amount, you spread the viscous scented liquid on her mane, her back and her tail before closing the bottle and setting it aside. You reach your fingers into her mane, massaging her scalp and neck as you wash the hairs in it.
“You and Trixie have been here to see me huh? What was her reaction when she found out about me?”
> As you work on the middle of her mane, you notice that the smile on your pony’s face falters a little as her gaze drops, but she recovers and answers you.
>>
>>30394500
Thanks for the green drop. We were kind of starving here.
>>
>>30394500
> “Master, you… You probably already have an idea from the way she speaks to Princess Cadance...”
> Letting out a sigh, you concentrate on the bottom of Starlight’s mane, using your fingers to soap the purple and teal hairs thoroughly as you listen.
> “I… I know she only agreed because I asked her to do this for me, but I thought that she’ll have a change of heart once she met you… Well… You saw how she reacted, and we have had a few… Disagreements… Over your ownership of us.”
““Disagreements”, huh? How bad was it?”
> Starlight lets out a breath and looks off to her right. You proceed to rub the shampoo on her back into her coat, working your way from her upper back to her neck and chest, followed by her front hooves.
> “Trixie was so scared of the thought of having sex with you, Master. No matter how I tried, she was convinced that you will brutally rape her at the soonest possible moment.”
“Why?”
> Starlight sighs softly.
> “Because she has trust issues from the mind games that her owner played with her. Let’s just say that he loved to toy with her emotions.”
““Mind games”? “Toy with her emotions”? Starlight, elaborate please.”
> Your words earned you a deep breath from Starlight and a frown before she speaks.
> “He’s a… Sadist, Master. Trixie said that he once told a servant of his that he “never liked the idea of taking a happy horsey and traumatising them. No, it's much more fun to take the ones that are already in despair and top it further”… I will never forget these words, Master... Just as I will never forget the look on her face when she repeated them.”
“Fucking! Shit!”
> A terrible sourness rises within you; a mixture of disgust and anger, and it causes you to pause your soaping of Starlight’s body. You grimace and curl your lip, muttering darkly under your breath.
“… Why the fuck do these… ‘People’… Exist…”

>>30394506
You... broke the chain....
>>
>>30394512
> “I don’t know… But Trixie guessed that he was physically and sexually abused as a child, and he developed a sadistic streak from that.”
> You did not mean for Starlight to hear that, and her answer does little to soothe the sickening rage within for the bastard. A soapy hoof touches your hand and draws your attention to your pony. Starlight has tears in her eyes, but she manages to give you a smile.
“I’m glad that you set her free, Master. You are right: a pony like her needs freedom and her distance from another Master… For now at least.”
> You nod.
“It’s a good thing that her torment is over then.”
> “Yes, Master. Thorax’s Changelings ensured that.”
“Hmm.”
> Placing your hands back on her chest, you let out a sigh and continue working on the front of her body.
“What did he do to her, specifically? Princess Cadance gave me an idea, but I’m sure Trixie told you more since you are her best friend.”
> Starlight shakes her head gently.
> “Sorry, but I did promise her that what she said is a secret between the both of us. Trixie is a proud pony, Master, and does not want anypony to know of her… ‘Troubles’... She took some time before she even told me… So please, Master, don’t order me to say them.”
> You pause and frown at Starlight.
“Why will I order you to do something like that?”
> Your pony simply turns her head and smiles at you softly.
> “Because I will obey if you did, Master, and I trust your judgement.”
> W-wow…
> If she places so much trust in you, Boss, then use it to choose the best outcome for her. Simple.
> Shaking your head at her, you make sure your eyes are firmly on her own before you speak.
“Then I choose not to. Honour that promise you made to your best friend, Starlight Glimmer.”
> Said pony smiles warmly and turns to kiss you gently on your cheek.
> “Yes, Master.”
>>
>>30394524
> With that, she closes her eyes, keeping herself still for you as you soap her belly and groin. Moving lower, Starlight grins when you massage the soft flesh of her teats with your hands.
> “You should try suckling on them the next time we make love, Master… I hear that some stallions like doing that.”
“I can see why. Yours are lovely, Starlight.”
> Your pony giggles softly, and you squeeze gently while soaping her there, causing your pony lover to ‘hmm’ softly in response. Reluctantly, you move your hands to her lower body, working from her lower back, then down to her hindquarters and finally, to the ends of her hind legs. Starlight closes her eyes and spreads her legs slightly when you wash her genitals, keeping her tail up to allow you access to her privates.
> You proceed to work on her tail, rolling its long flowing length between your palms several times. Reminding Starlight to keep her eyes closed, you gently clean her face before turning the shower on, which you use to carefully to rinse her down thoroughly from head to hoof.
> “The conditioner, Master.”
“Right.”
> Picking up the new bottle, you wring out the wetness from her mane and tail before squeezing some of its contents into your palms. You rub your hands together before running them through the hairs of her mane, and you do the same for her tail. Starlight smiles at you as you work, and you end it off by kissing your pony between her eyes.
> Leaving the conditioner to set, you replace the shower head on its holder and start your own showering routine. At Starlight’s request, you give her a verbal walkthrough of your actions, feeling a little awkward at having to narrate what you are doing and explain why you do it that way. She obviously senses your discomfort when she tries hard, but fails to hide an amused smile when you tell her why you pay special attention to the hair-covered parts of your body.
>>
>>30394535
> It’s only fair that she teases you, Boss. You do that to her all the time.
> Eh, fair enough, Brain.
> Soaping your mouth and chin, you then show Starlight how you shave. You never could grow a nice beard, and leaving your moustache on would probably make you look like a child-molester, so clean-shaven is the way to go. Done with shaving, you put away the razor before turning the shower on again, rinsing away the foam that covers your body.
> Calling Starlight over, you get her to hold the showerhead with her magic as you use both your hands to wash the conditioner off. When you finish doing that, you flick your wet hands and grab the floating showerhead with the teal aura surrounding it.
> “Master?”
“Hmm?”
> You turn to look at your pony, and at that exact same moment, water splashes onto your face and mouth.
“What the-”
> Blinking and spluttering, you hear giggles echo around the small bathroom as more water flies in your direction. You use a hand to shield your eyes, catching the chain of your pendant by accident, and you catch a glimpse of Starlight from behind your fingers as she uses her hooves to flick the water off the floor at you. Your pony is laughing wildly and jumping around as she does so, clearly enjoying the opportunity to harass you like this.
> You grin. Oh? Little pony wants a water fight, does she?
>>
>>30394553
> Moving swiftly, you turn the shower on and spray a jet of water at Starlight. She dodges with surprising quickness, using her magic to levitate and form several small globes of water from that which covers the floor. They are suspended momentarily in the air before they launch themselves at you. Being prepared this time, you raise your arm to block the incoming projectiles, laughing as you thrust the showerhead forward and direct the jet of water at your pony. Starlight is doing a little dance of victory, and the suddenness of your response catches her off-guard; her wet mane clings to her face before she shakes her head vigorously and frowns, giving you a look of mischievous determination as she grins evilly.
> Lighting up her magic, you see the hose beneath the holder for the shower head being covered by a teal aura as it uncoils. The end of it points itself in your direction, and you see the tap that the hose is connected to turning clockwise when it too, is covered with Starlight’s magic.
> Oh shit.
“Ekkk! C-cold!”
> A jet of water hits you before you can even bring your arms up, and you let out the most unmanly shriek in your life.
“Gah! S-stop! Hahaha! Starlight! STARLIGHT, STOP! Gah! Starlight! Hahaha!”
> Starlight is cackling herself as she chases you around the small bathroom with the floating hose. Realising that your efforts to continue dodging is fruitless, you decide to go on the offensive. You snatch the hose from the air and press a thumb on the opening, forcing the hose to expel a high-powered jet of water, and you see your pony’s smirk falter as her eyes widen. Giving her a cocky smile of your own, you aim the hose at her, and the resulting high-pitched ‘Eep’ you get is immensely satisfying.
> “M-Master! It’s cold! NO MASTER, PLEASE! Hahaha! Master, stop! Please! Hahaha!”
> You laugh boisterously as you spray Starlight mercilessly with the hose.
>>
>>30394567
> Heh, pride comes before the fall, little pony. Why, you think you can-
“Gaaah! Stop! Hahaha! Hey, no fair! Hahahaha! Starlight! It’s cold, dammit! Hahaha!”
> Your jet of cold water flies back towards you when she lights up her horn again, making you splutter, shiver and laugh when it hits you. Out of the corner of your eye, you see the stream that you direct at the pink pony bending impossibly backwards in mid-air, and the water in it comes crashing against your bare body even as you try to shield yourself with an opened palm. Starlight is laughing hard, and the look of pure mischievous happiness on her face is worth you getting splashed with cold water.
> You are not sure how long the water fight you had with your pony lover lasted. Judging by the state of the bathroom when the both of you finally stop giggling, you are glad that you are not footing the water bill.
> Hell, you even got the toilet paper wet.
> …

> Wearing a fresh set of the outfit that Florence General provides for its patients, you carry a well-towelled Starlight Glimmer in your arms and set her on your bed. At that very moment, the both of you glance at the stain on the mattress before looking at each other. You laugh at the same time that she giggles, and you continue chuckling as you go back to the bathroom to retrieve her soaking saddle-bags, which you place under the fan. It is highly unlikely that her bags will dry by the time you discharge tomorrow, but one can hope.
> ONE certainly would, Boss. As for the stain on the mattress, you’ll probably cover it with your blanket or something later.
> Grabbing Starlight’s grooming brush from her saddle-bags, you sit down on the bed and give her a quick peck on her cheek. Getting her to face you, you start the session by focusing on her mane first. Like how you did before, you use the brush first before following it up with running your fingers through her hair.
>>
>>30394585
> Starlight is right; Coco Pommel’s conditioner made her hair silky smooth and so very soft.
> “Master? What would become of us?”
> That… Is an odd question.
> You frown as you continue working on her mane.
“What do you mean, Starlight?”
> Your pony lover frowns as she thinks. After a moment of that, she speaks in a hesitant manner, as if she herself is unsure of what she wants to ask.
> “I mean… After you get discharged tomorrow… I’m still to share your bed and you are my special somepony, right? Will… Will things change between us, Master?”
“Yes. They will.”
> Starlight frowns and looks up at you; those large violet eyes tell you that she is worried by your answer, and her muzzle opens slightly as she pauses. When she speaks again, her voice sounds… cautious.
> ““They will”, Master?”
> You chuckle softly and boop her on the nose with a finger, causing her muzzle to scrunch up adorably. Pausing with the grooming of her mane, you lean forward and cup the side of her face before stroking her cheek with a thumb.
“Things will change when I get to know you better, Starlight, and that is inevitable. As far as I’m concerned, I have only known you for what, 7 days? Don’t get me wrong; I am grateful for everything that you’ve done for me, but I want you to show me the real you, Starlight.”
> Your pony lover blinks at you.
> “The… The “real me”, Master?”
> You nod and smile as you lower that hand on her face to tap her on her hindquarters, where her cutie mark is. Starlight nods, obeying your unspoken order to get up and turning around for you to groom her the back of her mane. Same technique: brush first, then fingers. Brush. Fingers.
“Mm hmm… You heard me: I want to know you better as the pony you are, Starlight… I want to know more about the beautiful mare that I am deeply in love with.”
> Starlight grins and steps to her side. She flicks her tail at you, and you catch a glimpse of her vulva.
>>
>>30394601
> “Oh, I think you know a PART of me really well, Master.”
> You laugh. Starlight gives you a smirk of her own as she moves back into position, allowing you to finish brushing her mane. Shaking your head slowly, you start working on her tail.
“From what I know of you, Starlight, you seem to appreciate good food and music, but simply accepting what I give you, following me to the places I want to go, or having sex with me when I want it… These aren’t enough for me… And I want more.”
> Starlight angles her head slightly to look at you. Her facial expression is unreadable, but at least she is giving you a small smile as she waits for you to elaborate.
“We have only done things that I want to do, Starlight, and you have been obedient and submissive to me. I appreciate that, and I do wish that you continue to be so, but I want to do the things that YOU want to do as well… That’s what I mean when I said: “I want more”… Because… I love you and want you to be happy.”
> A warm and wide smile graces your pony lover’s face when you said that. Her eyes fall on the bed sheet as she blinks, and you can swear that they are wet before she shakes her head a little. Giving her the moment to sort out her emotions, you focus on running the brush-
> “How do you feel about kites, Master?”
> You frown slightly as you start grooming the underside of her tail.
“Never flown one. Grew up in the inner city without any nearby parks and none of my family members are into it, so I never had the opportunity to try… Those huge ones always looked so cool though, especially those with the colourful and multiple tails.”
> “I love them. Kites have always been a hobby of mine, Master.”
> Glancing at Starlight, you note how excited your pony is; she still has that wide smile on her face, and her eyes are lighted up in… Anticipation? Hell, she is even wagging her tail lightly.
> That pony sure does love kites, Boss.
>>
>>30394618
> Putting the brush down on your bedside table, you spread your arms open. Almost immediately, Starlight jumps into your arms, and you take a moment to adjust the curl in the front of her mane. You hold her against your chest as you pat her softly on her lower back, and you can feel her body pressing against the shield pendant.
“Let’s stop by a toy store after we leave this place tomorrow. If you want to fly one, then let’s do that.”
> “R-really?! Master, really really?!”
> Chuckling softly at her reaction, you lean back to look at the face of the pink pony in your arms. Starlight’s violet eyes are shimmering with tears, and there is that wide, joyful grin on her face. The teal jewel in her golden horn-ring is pulsing again with a brilliant glow, which complements nicely with the teal hairs in the sea of dark purple of her mane. You lean in and kiss her between her eyes, causing her to close them and giggle softly.
“Really really, Starlight… And after that, we can stop by Bridget’s Restaurant for dinner and a Blueberry Crème Supreme.”
> Starlight buries her face into your chest, chanting a series of “thank you”s in quick succession. Blinking your own wet eyes, you smile and whisper your next words to her as you continue stroking her lower back.
“Things will change between us, Starlight… But know this: for better or for worse, I will continue to love you and cherish you for who you are… That’s a promise.”
> Starlight looks up and nods; her eyes are pooling with tears as well.
> “And I promise to work through these changes with you, Master. For better or for worse, I will love you and cherish you for who you are.”
>>
>>30394643
> Leaning in, you kiss her deeply and passionately on her muzzle. You feel her tongue dancing with yours, and you close your eyes to savour the feeling and taste of your pony lover. Her moan fills your ears, and you feel your heart thumping strong within you. Breaking the kiss off gently, you glance at the ceiling before reaching over to grab your phone. You unlock it to check the time before turning your eyes to Starlight.
“It’s almost midnight now. Would you like to join your Master for some star-gazing on the roof, my little pony?”
> Starlight’s eyes dip down quickly before she moves them up to meet yours.
> “Only if you climax in my mouth later, Master. I promise to swallow it all.”
> What. The. Fuck.
> You give your pony a deadpan look as she laughs.
“Way to kill the romance, Starlight. Well done.”
> “Aww c’mon, Master! Blowjobs are romantic!”
> Shaking your head again, you move your right hand below her butt as your left stays at her shoulders. You carry the still-giggling Starlight and stand up, making your way to the door of your room. Starlight taps you on your chest with a hoof just when you opened the door, and her voice comes out in a whisper.
>>
>>30394663
> “Master… Do you think the hospital staff heard us… Making love?”
> You grin.
“Only one way to find out.”
> As you make your way out of your room and turn to walk down the hallway, you notice that the doctors and nurses there seem to be avoiding making eye contact with you and your pony. You are about to dismiss their behaviour as being a figment of your imagination, when your ears pick up the hushed whispers behind you as you walk.
> Apparently Starlight’s did as well, as she is blushing furiously. You smile down at her.
“You are quite the loud girl, it seems.”
> “M-Master!”
> Your resulting laugh echoes through the quiet ward, earning yourself several dirty looks from the hospital staff there.
> “Hehehe… So are you, Master.”
> As you step out through the automatic doors and into the elevator lobby once again, you made sure that your laughter is controlled and softer this time.
> …
>>
>>30394689
How come you posted the green in both threads this time? Not that I'm complaining, it gives substance to the thread.
>>
>>30390915
Do you want us to repost that?
>>
>>30394830
Well you do whatever you want to do, I just find it sad that people will miss out on it because the thread ended so soon
>>
>>30394854
I guess you're right. I'll post my green and the one that the other Anon wrote as a continuation to it.
>>
File: 1492119375601.png (905KB, 2406x3104px) Image search: [Google]
1492119375601.png
905KB, 2406x3104px
>>30394689
And this is it.

153,709 words, 71 days (since uploading on pastebin), and many, many, MANY hours of writing later, and the first full draft of "Because I Choose To" is done.
> Do note that BICT is NOT "finished"; see below for my plans for it.

All the plot elements have been done up, and I am happy with stopping BICT here after this update.

"Because I Choose To" by Mercury
(A SPG greentext story featuring Starlight Glimmer and Inspector Anon from the Police Force. Lots of love and feels in store.)
Part 1 - http://pastebin.com/qaSx0kEU
Part 2 - https://pastebin.com/GKxvUCek
(Updates are posted in Part 2).

Here is the plan for the future:
1. I will re-read the entirety of BICT first using a writer's perspective, and then again from a reader's perspective.
2. I will do edits based on the pain points I gather from 1., and I will announce when I have completed this step both on /SPG/ and /Glim/.
> The plot elements will remain (no changes here), but tweaks will be made to make segments and dialogue better, i.e. more natural, less clunky/draggy, more realistic etc.
3. I will write an epilogue, and again I will announce when I have completed this step both on /SPG/ and /Glim/.

This journey has been an amazing one; one with ups and downs, and I learned a lot from it (as a writer and as a person).
I want to thank everyone who has supported me from the bottom of my heart, and I want to thank YOU, if you have been reading and following.

As always, do post your comments, ideas, suggestions and criticisms below, especially what you guys want to see in the epilogue.
I have some elements that I definitely want to address in it, but I am seeking your ideas as well, so post them!
> I promise you that I will read every single one that is suggested.

Stay awesome ^^

P.S. A big, BIG, 'thank you' to duop-qoub for drawing this for me. Check out his work on derpibooru.org and support him if you can.

>>30394804
It's the last update until the epilogue =P
>>
>>30394907
You're awesome Mercury! Loved reading your story. I wish you the best of luck with your future green and whatever else you choose to do. Thanks for everything.
>>
>>30394894
> “Uggghhhhh” You groan as you force your way into Twilights magical toy box castle.
> The heat of the summer sun has made you extremely cranky.
> You don’t know who you hate more; Princess Celestia for making it so damn hot or the weather ponies for not doing their fucking jobs properly.
> Both.
> Your answer is both.
> You grimace as peel off your wet jacket.
> It feels disgusting being so sweaty and tired.
> Grunting, you toss the soaked jacket onto the coat rack by the side of the door and make your way down the hall.
> It’s much, MUCH cooler inside Twiggy’s castle than it is outside.
> A light breeze flows brushes past you.
> Weird.
“Twilight must have use some kind of cooling magic or something.” You muse to yourself.
> You trudge along the long hallways of the castle, turning left and right until you reach your destination.
> Starlight’s room.
> You grin to yourself.
> Oh how you’ve spent many a night having ‘fun’ in there.
> And mornings.
> Afternoons.
> Nights again.
> Whenever Twilight was out.
> Whenever Twilight was in.
> The point is that you spent a lot of time in there.
> And hopefully today isn’t going to be any different.
> Frankly you’re surprised that the smell from all that ‘fun’ hasn’t begun to stick to the walls.
> You chalk it up to Starlight and her magic.
> She is still a mare after all.
> I doubt she’d like to bask in the smell of ‘Anon and Glimmer fun time’ if she could help it.
> No matter how arousing that thought may be.
> You shake off the lewd thoughts and push against her bedroom door.
> Taking a step inside, you are greeted with the site of Glimmy levitating a spoon of ice cream into her mouth.
> ‘Gulp’
> Saliva pools in your mouth at the sight of the cool, sweet treat.
> That and the icecream.
> You wanted some icecream.
> The audible gulp causes the snacking mare to notice you.
> You can tell by the way her ears flick and swivel towards you.
>>
>>30394941
> Glimmer doesn’t immediately acknowledge your presence thought, instead she opts for more snacking.
> She takes another big spoonful before turning to you.
> The cute pink pony beams you a bright and cheery smile.
> You’d be offended if she weren’t so damn precious and beautiful.
> “Hey Anon!” She chirps.
“Nn” You dryly grunt back in response.
> She smiles as she levitates another spoonful of ice cream towards her lips.
> This time however she doesn’t put it straight into her mouth, but instead holds it away from her lips as she starts licking it.
> Slow, playful, obviously naughty licks.
> ‘Gulp’
“That looks good.”
> Both her and the ice cream.
> “Mhmm~” she hums as her tongue coils around the underside of the spoon, lapping up the dripping cream.
> “That really does look good.” You think to yourself.
> You make your way towards the mare, grabbing a chair along the way, and sitting in front of her.
> You then proceed to stare at her.
> Eyes of unwavering determination assault the pretty pink pony.
> The intensity of your gaze causes her to shrink away.
> Her hooves wrapping around the bowl of icecream defensively as she gives you a small and unintentionally adorable scowl.
> “No, Anon. This is the last of my icecream. Go get your own.”
> And just to prove her point; a big chunk of the cold treat disappears into her petite mouth.
> The haste of her movements causes a small pool of cream to flow out of the side of her mouth, staining the fur with its sticky whiteness.
> ‘Unf’
> Your eyes narrow.
> Even if she is your mare friend and it’s her icecream and you are a guest while inside her room, openly provoking Anonymous is something that should never be done.
> You respond in a dignified and civil manner befitting your status and character.
“Awwwww c’mon Glimglim! It’s so fucking hot outside. Just give me one spoonful!” You whine like a six year old child.
>>
>>30394948
> You give the mare a mock pout.
> Glimmer eyes you tentatively.
> The corners of her mouth twitch as she barely holds in her laughter.
> You grin as you await for the teasing response from Starlight and the sweet reward that is sure to follow soon after.
> Sadly, you get neither.
> Starlight manages to gather herself before responding with an exaggerated ‘huff’.
> You drop the fake pout and lean back into your seat, slightly disappointed at the lack of affection that your mare friend has been giving you today.
> “I guess one spoonful won’t hurt.” She mumbles.
> Your ears pick this up as a sly smile runs across your face.
> Score 1 for Anon.
> You sit up straight and wait for your reward to make it way towards your mouth.
> You watch as the spoon levitates itself towards the bowl of vanilla icecream.
> Digging in, it pulls out a large, white chunk of the sweet and creamy treat.
> The purple magic lifts the spoon up from the bowl and levitates it towards –
> Glimmers open mouth.
> You are stunned.
> Your mare just did a bait and switch on you.
> Ohohoho, she’s going to pay for that.
> Later, in bed~
> Just as you are about to flop back into your seat dejectedly, you feel Glimmer a rustling at your legs.
> You are surprised to find Glimmer climbing up onto your lap.
> The mare straddles you as both of her legs wrap around the sides of your thighs, sitting herself snuggly upon you.
> You feel the heat of her ‘pony parts’ against your groin as she moves in closer towards you.
> Her hooves laying themselves against your chest as the small unicorn leans closer into you.
> Glimmers smile is impish and teasing.
> ‘This pony --’
> Her lips meet yours, silencing any though that you might have been trying to form.
> A flood of cold, creamy vanilla and Glimmer flavored sweetness fills your mouth before running down your throat.
>>
>>30394956
> You can feel Starlights tongue sliding itself up against yours, mixing in more and more of her flavor as it does so.
> You fight back, not willing to be one upped by your sneaky mare.
> She moans softly into you as you reach around her back and pull her in for more.
> You hand roams downwards, searching for a nice piece of rump to grab onto.
> The two of you continue on like this for a few minutes.
> After the taste of vanilla disappears, starlight begins to pull away as she tries to catch her breath.
> The suddenness of the parting leaves you panting as well.
> “Well, --“She speaks up, pulling your attention away from the suspiciously damp area on your pants and towards her, “I don’t think another spoonful would hurt~”
> She smiles a cheeky kind of smile as she levitates another spoonful of half-melted icecream into her mouth.
> You grin.
> The two of you spend the rest of the afternoon ‘eating icecream’ and having loud, wild sex, so much so that Twilight and Spike had to go out into the blazing heat just to escape the awkwardness of it all.

> End.
>>
>>30394967
>You both start fooling around some more, kisses becoming more passionate by the minute, her taste soon replacing the one of vanilla
>Before another spoonful comes your way, and you open your mouth, expecting the coldness to fill you, but she jerks it out of your mouth before you can close your lips around it
>You glare at her, her mischievous grin exposing her playful intentions
"Give me that!"
>Your hand shoot for the floating spoon, but it easily dodges every swipes you make
>You groan.
>You can't fight her magic, she's way too good!
>And she giggles at your exasperated face
>"Mmmh, I don't know if I-Ahn~!"
>If she doesn't want to play fair, neither will you
>Your hand drifted all the way up her back to find her ear, giving it a good stroke, followed by some scratches
>Her guard now lowered, you try your luck and finally manages to grab the still floating treat, yanking it away from her magical grasp and towards your parting lips
>"No! You're cheating!"
>It's your turn to grin
>And you savor it, taking your sweet time bringing the metallic utensil and making a show of it, looking at her defeated pout through the corner of your eyes
>But she leaps forward before your tongue could reach it, clumsily so, the ministrations of your hand on her twitching ear making this kind of simple task way harder than usual.
>Her left hoof hits your hand harder than she expected and you counter the impact by reflex, sending the content of the spoon flying towards you
>And a feminine squeal escapes your lips when the cold cream splashes against your neck
"Aaaah! Cold!"
>She blinks, before she starts snorting at your expense
>"This is all your fault~!"
>You roll your eyes, letting go of her ear and reaching for your neck, scooping up as much as you can before it drips any further down
"Yeah, right!..."
>>
>>30394977
>She raises an eyebrow when your smug expression comes back
"But it's still mine!"
>You throw the cold content into your mouth, exaggerating a hum to show how delicious it is, before liking your fingers clean, one by one
>Her chest heaves, her eyes devouring your every moves, a visible blush creeping its way up her cheeks
>And she licks her lips
>You finish with your pinky, escaping your lips with a loud pop
>And you reaches for your neck once more to wipe any melting leftovers, but find your hand stuck somewhere on the way
>A quick look down lets you see her magical grasp holding it prisoner, and another glance up makes your heart skip a beat. You know that look she's giving you, that predatory glint promising you 'fun times'. You've seen it before. Often, actually. And you love it, oh so much.
>And your voice dies in your throat when you see her prowl closer to you, hooves wrapping around your shoulders to hold you still and faces closing in
>"Let me get that for you..."
>Her sweet voice makes you throb
>She pushes your hand away from your neck and dips down, her soft lips giving your exposed flesh a peck, before you feel her tongue lap at it, hungrily so
>You groan her name and she giggles.
>Your free hand finds the small of her back and you start stroking your way up, you feel her shivering under your touch, a low hum making her lips vibrate still wrapped around your skin, telling you you're doing a good job
>She leans back and stare at your panting form for a second, having finished her cleaning duties way too fast for your taste, but then you see her horn glowing anew, bringing the ice cream container right next to you
>She dips a hoof in it, making sure to coat it completely, before she brings it to your neck, it's cold contact making you grunt again
>"Oh, silly me, I seem to have made another mess, better clean it up, mmhm~?"
>Your only response is a grunt and an eager nod
>>
Last time on GGdFFtGM…

>”Anon, what is wrong with you!?”
>”I can hear them singing… The Stars… It’s so beautiful~!”
>”We can’t save them, the alien has reached their brains.”
>”FOR THE DARK GODS!”
>”If we’re gonna get through this, you need to put on that hat.”
>”…We gotta go back to Space…”

And now, the thrilling conclusion.

>Be Anonymous
>This is going against everything you stand for.
>Letting this… Small…. Despicable… HORSE INTO YOUR—!
>NO, this is what needs to be done.
>Crystal clear transparency.
>Thats what you promised.
>It’s what you’ll deliver.
>All in the name of Evil.
>”I’ve been in your house before, Anon. Why are we here?”
“But you never been to my home.”
>Both of you are standing before the wood-plank shack that has stood above your house.
“Excuse my reach…”
>”What’re you—!?”
>You hold Glimmer over your head like she’s Mufasa’s golden child.
“A Glimglam Is Fine Too!”
>You can’t see it, but you know that she’s trying to decipher what that means.
>(She’s probably got that BSOD look you think’s cute.)
>[Die in a fire.]
>The earth shakes, the sound of massive machinery shifts.
>You put the purple pony down on the ground.
>(Aww, look, she’s still processing.)
>[Yes-yes, its adorable.]
>The rumbling stops and you start walking.
“You coming?”
>>
>>30395022

>Be Starlight
>Anon invited you to his home.
“Why did you pick me up and say that… thing?”
>”Because if I tried to bring you down without having said that… Uh… Oosh…”
“I’m waiting, Anon.”
>”...Imagine all life stopping as every molecule in your body explodes at the speed of light.”
>That…
>That definitely put the Fear in you.
>How many times did you come here not knowing just how close to death you were?
“Why do you hate me so much?”
>”Not just you.”
“Who else?”
>Anon groans.
>”The only being it didn’t register as an intruder was me. Now it recognizes you as friendly.”
“Do I even want to know how it does that?”
>”…Is it wise to stare into the eyes of Cthulhu?”
>The world darkens for a second, like as if the light of the world dimmed for an instance.
>You enter the wooden shack with Anon.
>Nothing’s changed from what you can see.
>The alien objects he owned are still scattered about the living room.
“So this is your home? Wow, it looks just like your shack.”
>”Yeah, keep chuckling. We’ll see how your insipid little— Ahem, my home is beneath all this.”
“That so?”
>”Yeah, this is my attic. For the many months we’ve known each other, you and your friends have only seen my attic. Revel in that factoid.”
>It is at this moment that a large, metal tube decorated with some sort of alien skull on top raises from the floor.
>Kinda creepy.
“Dare I ask what that is?”
>”Obvious joke aside, an elevator. Why?”
“Never seen such a thing before.”
>The lower jaw(?) opens, revealing a carpeted floor.
“Obvious joke?”
>”The fact you are asking means you are too pure to know. I’m trying to be good guy, don’t make me taint your innocence with vulgarity.”
>>
>>30395034

>Guess yesterday didn’t happen.
>Just as well, if you’re giving him a chance to redeem himself it might as well as be with a clean slate.
>Anon motions for you to join him on the elevator.
>”Besides, you trying to tell me you never been to Las Pegasus?”
“Can’t say that I have.”
>”Yeesh, I know you’re friends with Maud, but did you seriously live under a rock for most of your life? Like, did you not even go with your parents?”
“No, I was busy trying to build the skills and resources needed to run a commune. You know, after my childhood friend left for magic school… Jerk.”
>”Tell you what, next time the town goes all Opposite Day and everyone starts acting like good ol’ self-centered misanthropes, I’ll take ya.”
“…Wait, is that where you were when Queen Chrysalis attacked?”
>Unfortunately, you would never know the answer to that question, because of what you saw as the elevator descended into Anon’s Home.
>It was a massive complex, made entirely out of metal and concrete, and totally automated.
>As breathtaking as this industrial marvel was, the thing that made your brain have to do a double take was this colossal, bipedal machine.
>It was easily 10 meters tall, it had these… metal protrusions coming off the arms and shoulders, and its head was that same alien skull.
>Actually, all of the buildings and constructs in this underground have this skull somewhere on them.
“Whats… with the skull?”
>”Humans typically decorate things with images of death when trying to convey that something is dangerous or intended to do massive harm.”
“So… everything here is meant to hurt ponies?”
>”Nah, I just love skulls. Makes everything look really ominous and awesome.”
>>
>>30395061

>That is morbid and disturbing.
>You wonder what you would’ve thought if you saw all this before yesterday.
>Actually, you already know.
>Anon’s other clothes, his ‘Hardsuit’ as he calls it, is COVERED in skulls.
>And you thought it was cute.
“What. Is. That?”
>”That’s the surprise I was talking about.”
“O-okay, but what is it?”
>”Technically, its a dated piece of tech called a Sukutamu. But I retrofitted that sucker with some heavier firepower, gave it a rockin’ paint job, and christened her 'Metal Head.’ She’s my baby~.”
>His eyes are hearts and you are struggling to remain standing still.
>This thing is incomprehensible.
“What… What do you mean by heavier firepower?”
>”Typically, a Sukutamu is equipped with a bazooka and a physical shield. Pretty good for deterring anything smaller than an AC, but almost useless against anything faster than a foot soldier. I gave her a gatling gun, couple missile launchers, a beam sword, and a physical shield.”
>There are no words for what you are feeling right now.
“… You were going to surprise me with that thing.”
>”Yeah.”
“Would it be more appropriate to replace ‘surprise’ with ‘ambush’?”
>”Yyyeah…”
>There’s about a thousand emotions cycling through your head.
>>
>>30395070

“You were going to try to kill me with this weapon born of steel and wrath."
>Inexplicable Elation is what is chosen.
“That is quite possibly the most AWESOME THING I’VE EVER HEARD!”
>For whatever reason, the idea that Anon had resurrected this nightmare of a machine just to put an end to you makes you feel happy…
>Validated for some reason.
>Like, someone recognizes you for being so powerful that they feel the need to have that much of a force of destruction just to have the confidence to face you one-on-one.
>It all makes sense now…
>Anon was afraid of you, thats why he did all those things.
>Actually, Anon’s afraid of all ponies by that logic.
>He is an alien…
>He’s the only one of his kind…
>You were probably the only pony trying to make the effort to be his friend.
>”Come with me, as much fun as it is waxing my ego, there’s a reason I brought you down here.”
>You follow Anon to the innermost chamber of this complex.

>Be Anon
>(You want me to take control at this point? You get kinda unstable when you see… You.)
>…Yeah.
>Alright, I’ll handle this part.
>[You can live one more day… I guess.]
>Alright, now that the Tsundere's resting, you can get to work.
“So, bit of a head’s up, this is gonna get heavy.”
>”Whats that supposed to mean?”
“You wanted to know me, well you should probably meet me.”
>>
>>30395084

>Be Glimmy
>You’re shocked speechless.
>You were at a loss for words with the giant robot, but this…
>Okay, its a desiccated body in a glass tube.
“Who… who is that?”
>”That is the original Anonymous.”
“What… does that mean?”
>Anon(?) leans against the sarcophagus.
>”So a long time ago, back when the world was young, an alien found himself on a world full of pastel, magic ponies and fantastical monsters. This alien was the only of his kind on this bizarro world, sure there were these weird, off-shoots that resembled humans, even a little girl who mind-controlled ponies into being her friends, but there was something off about all of them. Like they were evolutionary dead-ends. Anyways, your favorite alien: Anon wandered the world having adventures, and so on, blah-blah-blah. The big thing, at some point Anonymous decided that he didn’t want to just disappear when he died. Enter: this crime against nature~!”
>Anon gestures to a large, metallic… thing.
>The inside of it looks like the product of the union of an Iron Maiden and a Chemical Processor, but made of flesh.
>”That thing is the reason I am here and why you even know who I am.”
>>
>>30393778
m-maybe
>>
>>30395184
do you want me to color the other fillies too?
>>
>>30395267
that's more up to you, because i know it's a lot of work. i cant color for shit, though.
>>
>>30394907
Update was awesome. There's nothing like a long scene of cute between nobody but Anon and Starlight.
I want to say I greatly enjoyed your story the entire way through, and I am extremely grateful we have a writer of your skill. BICT has been one of the best and most touching stories I've followed on this board, and while I have to admit I was a little sad when you said this was the final update before the epilogue, I trust your decision in choosing to end it here.
I have to ask though if you don't mind, after completely finishing BICT, do you have any future plans of writing more for this thread?
>>
>>30392959
alright, well whatchu want to see?
though the more i do, you really will notice that ive got no talent, so be warned.
>>
File: sterlite.png (13KB, 743x410px) Image search: [Google]
sterlite.png
13KB, 743x410px
>>30395832
> ive got no talent

buddy that just ain't true. you wanna see no talent? I drew this as satire, except its also probably the peak of my art ability.

luckily I have no interest in drawing or to become a drawfag myself, so it doesn't matter. your shit is good.
>>
>>30394907
If you ever revise it into a more traditional novel format, I'd sure as hell buy a hardcover. I dunno what goes into that though
>>
File: horsewife3.png (410KB, 1546x2264px) Image search: [Google]
horsewife3.png
410KB, 1546x2264px
>>30395832
Just do cutesy shit Anon.
See horsewife, he started out from nowhere either and look at him now, his shit is top cute
>>
>>30396747
Am I autistic enough to buy something like that?
probably
>>
>>30396933
I got the fallout equestria hardcover and it's really fucking nice
>>
>>30397048
Yeah, but FOE and it's following are extremely large. BICT is confined to two small threads and would be seen by most as "just another /mlp/ greentext". Obviously I don't see it as that, since I just said I would probably buy a hard copy of it; it's oddly special to me, for reasons.
>>
>>30394907
WHo the fuck are you and what is this all about?
>>
>>30397539
How new are you?
>>
>>30397626
Not that new but I've never heard of him.
Who is he? And what's that all about?
>>
>>30397945
How new are you to this thread is what he meant.
He's a writefag, obviously, who's been here (this thread) for some time.
>"Because I Choose To" by Mercury
>(A SPG greentext story featuring Starlight Glimmer and Inspector Anon from the Police Force. Lots of love and feels in store.)
>>
File: zxc12.jpg (5KB, 236x285px) Image search: [Google]
zxc12.jpg
5KB, 236x285px
>>30394907
It was a good ride
>>
>>30398047
Is it good?
Is it long?
>>
>>30394907
And so this thread loses a good writefag and gets closer to it's impending death.
>>
>>30398422
Too bad, wish I read it when he was posting it.
Well, can't read all the greens.
>>
>>30398437
The bin is in the fucking OP holy shit
This is going to be one long summer
>>
>>30398500
Calm your tits bitch.
I meant that I won't read it because it's too fucking long and I have no time to read that shit.
No wonder why everybody hates Glimmerfags.
>>
>>30396581
that's not no talent, that's better than what i could do on here
>>30395267
by the way, i am really am grateful for the offer. with my skill, i just dont feel im in a position to ask you to do anything for me.
looking at the post now, it kinda sounds more like i was a faggot about it, which is something ive been told i do a lot unintentionally

but anyways, here's more trash
>>
>>30398524
Who the fuck picks a random general in the catalog, points to the nearest writefag, and asks "who the fuck are you?"
And then you ask to be spoonfed information that can be found by reading >>30394907.

Give shit, receive shit. Faggot.
>>
>>30398547
>Whiteknighting for a writefag.
How dies his dick taste anon?
>>
>>30398554
that's not really whiteknighting, that's just pointing out the obvious
quit being a faggot anon, you remind me of the all the toxic people i see in games, and i come here to get away from that shit.
>>
>>30398554
>Not lurking
Are you sure you aren't new?
>>
>>30398572
Anon this place is also full of toxic people.
You should go outside instead.
>>
>>30398554
How can I whiteknight someone who was never insulted?
>>
>>30398577
well of course, but they're toxic people that share my love for horsepussy, which makes it better
>>
File: he's coming.gif (603KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
he's coming.gif
603KB, 500x318px
>>30398554
watch out Anon, or you're going to summon him
And he'll tip his fedora at you
>>
>>30398583
I liked it. You should write more.
>>
File: disaster-girl3.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
disaster-girl3.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>30398530
I'll cheer her up buy her a new kite!
>>30398583
kek
>>
File: Screenshot_20170612-163745~2.png (95KB, 329x484px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170612-163745~2.png
95KB, 329x484px
>>30398583

Why did you delete it?
>>
>>30398530
>everfree caught on fire

>Be happy glimmy
>Be bored because twiggy is away on some stupid shit
>Trixie and Maud are both busy too
>Get bored so get the kites ready
>Damn this is great!
>Start running around with your kite, giggling like a happy schoolfilly
>Before you know it you get close to the everfree
>Big gust of wind
>Oh shit
>Favorite kite lands in a tree
>Nooooo
>Use telekinesis to get it out, but it doesn't work because everfree trees absorb low level magic or some shit
>Keep doing it still because you're sure you can do it
>The tree starts moving, happy for the energy surge, its branches wrapping themselves around the kite to sap more and more of your magic
>Oh no you don't!
>Tries a spell just a bit stronger
>Its branches move again, and you hear the distinct sound of your kite's fabric getting ripped
>'Impulsively' blast its ass into oblivion
>You don't even pay attention to the neighboring trees catching fire, you run to your kite, dreading for its life
>You pick it up and teleport back to the castle to apply first aid ASAP
m8 it writes itself hah

>>30398606
Maybe I'll do it after I finish my pet Anon story heh?
Also there's a lot of writefags way better than me at writing this kind of SoL stuff
>>
>>30394935
You're very welcome. I'm glad you like my work.

>>30395524
Thank you for your kind words.

> I trust your decision in choosing to end it here.
I have done up all the segments I had in mind, and to drag it on will only make subsequent updates repetitive at best, and downright boring at worst. My ideas are limited, after all.
As you can probably tell from the conversations in BICT, I do have an interest in a bit of philosophy, so IF I were to write the next scene (i.e. the rooftop scene), Insp Anon and Starlight will be discussing some concept and she will give him a blowjob).
> I wrote with the intention for there to be many take-aways for the reader; there are loads of lessons to be learned and tidbits of wisdom/advice in BICT.
> ^ This probably stems from an inner desire to make our broken world a little better, I guess. If someone becomes a better person because of my work, then it's already a victory for me.
Anyway, my point here is that I feel no reason to continue further other than the epilogue. Leave it on a warm, happy note where we see the blossoming of a powerful love between Insp Anon and our wonderful Glimmy.

> any future plans of writing more for this thread?
As of now, no plans yet. I can see myself writing more for /SPG/ than /Glim/ (as I am a huge whiteknight faggot that is also a pervert). I MAY write short stories set in BICT (either more on poner slaves, or scenes between Insp Anon and Starlight), but I don't want to promise anything as of now.

>>30396747
>>30396933
>>30397048
> buying a hardcover of my work
You guys are too kind, really. But, thank you... thank you so much. It means a lot to me that you guys liked my work, and I wish I can express my gratitude better than simply saying these.
> I write mainly because 1. I have my own emotional baggage to explore and address, 2. I love Glimmy, and I know you guys love her too, and 3. as said above, I want to make the world a slightly better place if I can.
>>
>>30398616
Well, my autism got the better of me and I had to fix 'its trees wrapping themselves' and '>its trees move again'
I need to sleep
>>
>>30398619
I'm sure there are.

I hope you don't mean me
>>
File: hoodied glimglam.png (101KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
hoodied glimglam.png
101KB, 600x420px
>>30398643
Well you do know how much I love your shit
>>
>>30398626
Hi, am new what is /SPG/?
>>
File: 1494480265004.gif (637KB, 300x331px) Image search: [Google]
1494480265004.gif
637KB, 300x331px
>>30398676
>go to catalogue
>ctrl f
>"spg"
Welcome to 4chan son.
>>
>>30398658
You flatter me.

We need more SoL Glimmer. Preferably with some Trixie added in.
>>
>>30398690
You don't need to be passive agresive anon.
You could just tell me what it is?
>>
>>30398626
Goodbye anon.
It makes me sad that this thread loses one of it's most beloved writers.
>>
>>30398709
Slave Pony General.

Also, that was the nicest I've ever seen an Anon spoonfeed someone.
>>
>>30398202
> It was a good ride
It sure was... it sure was.
> Anticipate the epilogue!

>>30398364
>>30398725
> And so this thread loses a good writefag and gets closer to it's impending death.
> It makes me sad that this thread loses one of it's most beloved writers.
Not really; I'd still be around to lurk, but we definitely need more content of our beloved Glimmy, especially art.
For me, I don't want to promise anything that I may not be able to deliver.

>>30398422
> 153,709 words
Yep, it is long, alright. To put it into perspective, BICT so far is slightly shorter than the first two Harry Potter books combined (76,944 + 85,141 = 162,085).
> What a journey, though!

>>30398581
> How can I whiteknight someone who was never insulted?
You, my friend, are awesome.

>>30398676
/SPG/ is the Slave Pony General thread. Generally, the premise is that ponies are enslaved by humanity, and Anons in our stories are given ownership of a pony slave. What happens subsequently is up to the author to decide.
> Many stories here focus on the 3 Rs - rest, recovery, rehabilitation, and Anons tend to be white/grey-knights. Good if you like comfy stories.
> If you want something... darker... or more BDSM-based, check out the Submission is Mandatory thread /SiM/. There's slavery there too, but their themes are very different from /SPG/'s.

> pic related is best pony

Not nece
>>
>>30398789
Ignore the "Not nece" at the bottom; thought I cleared that out.
>>
File: Trixie_Drinking_Tea.png (21KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Trixie_Drinking_Tea.png
21KB, 640x480px
>>30398795
One of the best, certainly.
>>
>>30398699
I've been wanting to write some Trixie stuff for you, actually. Even tho I'm much more of a smut and fluff guy
And I'll surely do it someday, if I ever find the courage to finish my other greens.
>>
>>30398626
Well, I am really sad to see you go (I know you aren't exactly done yet), but you'll still follow these threads, right? Just out of curiosity, you consider Starlight your"waifu," yes? I had always just assumed just because of the things you've said about her.

And BTW, I was fully serious when I said I would buy a copy of your work. I don't know about others, but your story brought me happiness and helped me through a different and important time in my life (involving starlight), and it'll always hold a special place in my heart. I just wanted you to know.
>>
>>30398789
>Not really; I'd still be around to lurk, but we definitely need more content of our beloved Glimmy, especially art.
For me, I don't want to promise anything that I may not be able to deliver.

Then it is a goodbye, you stop being a writer to become just another anon that lurks, no more content from you.
>>
>>30398838
Anon, Hasbro will sue his ass if he sells something that uses a copyrighted character.
>>
>>30398865
I don't expect him to try, I just wanted to give him my reasoning
>>
>>30398837
This makes me extremely excited. After all, I came to this thread because of your story.

Take your time. No need to rush really. I'm just glad that I read all this great green and also for the fact that I can be a Trixiefag within the Glimmer thread without being told to get out. This place is much more lively than the Trixie threads if you guys didn't know.
>>
>>30398876
Nothings stopping you from printing and binding it yourself.
>>
>>30398900
I would want it in a novel format like someone else mentioned if I were to do that. Which is also part of the reason I don't expect him to try and do such a thing.
>>
>>30398929
I'm sure there are book makers out there that you can pay to make this. They could even go through the entire story and edit it for you if you wanted.
>>
>>30398819
Thank you.

>>30398841
I'm glad then. Like I said, if my writing can help someone and/or make a difference in someone's life, then it's worth it already.

>>30398841
Fair enough, but your comment makes me wanna write more Glimmy.
> Y'know, just to spite you. ^^

>>30398900
>>30398929
I still have edits to do after I re-read BICT, and an epilogue to write. IF you really want to do >>30398900, I would suggest waiting till I announce its completion.
>>
>>30398887
Oh sorry, I'm going to disappoint you, but I'm not that writefag, I got here after you and actually sticked around because of your hoodie green.
And started my green because you made me... reconsider my feelings for glimglam, I guess.
>>
>>30398947
Spite me if you have the guts or creativity.
>>
>>30398946
Seriously? Did not know that.
I'd not want anyone but the author making edits, though.
>>
>>30398977
More like editing grammar or spelling mistakes though.
>>
>>30398952
My mistake then. Still, I'd love to read your green. Trixie always has me interested.
>>
>>30398887
Seth get out of here.
>>
>>30398838
And yes, Glimmy's my waifu.
The "Princess of the Social Rejects" as DWK puts it, but she is the pony who rules my heart.
> ... that came out cheesy as fuck (and honestly, quite pathetic as well) ...
>>
>>30399014
We are all pathetic here, you aren't alone. My waifu literally saved me from myself. She's the pony that makes me love living. So there's no harm in being a little cheesy for your special somepony
>>
File: 1497563547851.png (285KB, 377x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497563547851.png
285KB, 377x768px
>>30399007
Hey, you leave Set-- I-I mean, grim alone

>>30399014
We're writing and reading stories about making love and living with cartoon characters Anon, you've got nothing to hide, everyone's just as deep in this hole as you are
>>
File: 393725.jpg (296KB, 1500x1006px) Image search: [Google]
393725.jpg
296KB, 1500x1006px
>>30399061
>Hey, you leave Set-- I-I mean, grim alone
Anon please. You know where he must go.
>>
File: IMG_0145.png (594KB, 1024x931px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0145.png
594KB, 1024x931px
Best. Glimhorse!
>>
>>30399099
The numbers dictate my faith. It's only lunch time here but I'll go take a nap now I guess. Glimmer sleeping green what?
>>
File: 1498318982447.png (409KB, 660x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498318982447.png
409KB, 660x600px
>>30399099
>Grim was actually Seth all along
I-I don't know how to feel about that
>>
>>30399122
I feel a mixture of anger, betrayal, pain, sadness and a little of arousal.
>>
>>30399014
> ...that came out cheesy as fuck (and honestly, quite pathetic as well)...

It's okay though, most here can relate.
>>
>>30399014
I used to feel like that, but then I realised how shitty my life was and I felt unworthy of her love.
>>
>>30399137
I don't know how to feel about being Seth.
>>
File: medium.jpg (84KB, 525x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
84KB, 525x600px
How does this make you feel
>>
>>30399185
Triggered beyond human comprehension.
>>
>>30399185
gay
>>
>>30399185
>How does this make you feel
Sick.
They aren't lovers.
>>
>>30399185
I feel bad for them, fat, ugly, gay and black/spic.
They were born under a misfortunate star.
>>
>>30399185
disgust and annoyance because you keep posting these damn pics
>>
File: an_attempt.png (29KB, 300x503px) Image search: [Google]
an_attempt.png
29KB, 300x503px
>>30398530
Made this for you
>>
File: 1498539938303.png (41KB, 300x503px) Image search: [Google]
1498539938303.png
41KB, 300x503px
>>30399483
noice anon, really helps me notice my mistakes
for instance, how i retardedly forgot the line i just added
>>
What do you like about Glim Glam, as a character?
>>
>>30399583
That she can singlehandedly defeat everyone
>>
File: glim_anon.png (273KB, 1045x899px) Image search: [Google]
glim_anon.png
273KB, 1045x899px
>>30399583
>>30399613
Cute
>>
>>30399185
Bad
>glimglam and Trixie won't ever double-team reverse >rape you

"C-can't we talk about this...?"
>Your eyes nervously flicker left and right, throwing quick glances behind your back to make sure the way is clear, as you retreat step by step away from the menace.
>"We'll have the time to talk later~,"
>"Or maybe we won't, Trixie has big plans for her assistant's mouth, hah!"
"Girls, you need to snap out of it, you-you're not thinking straight!"
>"Oh, but the great and powerful Trixie believes she's thinking straight, she's in fact thinking very, very straight right about now~,"
>The pink one rolls her eyes at the blue one's corny line, but her hungry grin widens ever so slightly.
>"Come on Anon, it'll be fun, you'll see,"
"W-well, I'm sure it will, but I'm more concerned about what you girls will do to me after the spell wears off,"
>"Ugh, you're hanging out with Twilight waaay too much, you're even 'thinking' now,"
>Your heartbeat accelerates when you see the wall getting closer and closer to your back.
"That's not really reassuring..."
>You mumble that, head quickly turning left and right, throwing glances around the room, trying to find a way out of here but they're blocking the only exit.
>And they could use their magic and stop you anyway, only option to get out of here in one piece is using your good old tongue.
>M-maybe not the way Trixie wants you to use it, tho.
>"Don't play hard to get with us, Anonymous, we know how you keep trying to steal glances at our rears whenever you think we won't notice,"
>You usually find easy quips to kick the smugness off of Trixie's face, but you don't find any right now, your mind instead being way too busy trying to slow the adrenaline flowing through your body.
>You simply gulp instead.
>And then you gasp, when you feel the cold crystal wall against your back.
>Shit...
>>
>>30399634
"M-maybe we could, huh, play something? Like, uhm..."
>You try to find something to talk about while you crawl your way out, back against the wall and using your hands to find your way around it.
"K-kites! You like kites right? Maybe we could go out and play with kites!"
>Starlight's giggles sends a shiver down your back.
>But she doesn't even bother responding, so you switch target.
"What about a magic show? Huh? T-that'd be fun, right?"
>"Trixie has one hay of a show in mind, there'll be some disappearing acts and a lot of fireworks~,"
>You feel your boxers happily twitching at her innuendos.
>Fucking traitor.
>Their faces turns to each other, their mischievous grins unmoving before they nod knowingly.
>And their eyes are on you once more.
>This can't be good, you really need to get out of here, right no--
>A blink of an eye, and a pink flash later, Glimmy disappears from your sight.
>And the telltale sound of mana fizzling and matter reappearing catches your attention to your right, the pink mare appearing right next to you.
>You would've fell down from the shock if not for the fact that you were still leaning against the wall.
>And before you can finish processing it, you feel the hooves of the showmare pin you against the cold surface.
>Their smirk makes your heart skip a beat.
>They won.
>And they know they won.
>Clever girls...
>>
>>30399583
Question answered mutiple times in previous threads go read it there
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-24-15-44-57.png (352KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-24-15-44-57.png
352KB, 1440x2560px
>>30399583
She's kind of crazy, but in the cute way. She has internal struggles and anxiety, so it's relatable.
>>
>>30399640
Fucking unf man. Fucking unf as heck.
>>
File: 1496013865609.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1496013865609.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>30399853
Glad to know at least one of you liked it.
>>
>>30399640
>there'll be some disappearing acts and a lot of fireworks~
>>
File: 6549276.jpg (28KB, 320x391px) Image search: [Google]
6549276.jpg
28KB, 320x391px
>>
>>30399902
I loved it. I want to dream about this tonight. Just that line about the disappearing act and firework was enough.
>>
>>30399902
wait, that was it?
i was waiting for things to get spicy, damn it
>>
File: IMG_2845.jpg (72KB, 640x363px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2845.jpg
72KB, 640x363px
>>
>>30400076
>they fug
>Trixie uses his face as a throne while glimmy makes his magic wand disappear and reappear
>they kiss at some point, because it's hot
>Anon can't take it anymore and fiill glimglam's womb with baby batter
>they all fall asleep completely exhausted, Trixie still straddling your face and glimglam laying on top of your stomach
>Anon dies of asphyxiation
>glimglam freaks out
>"J-just turn back time! You can do that right?!"
>Nope
>Does necromancy instead

>"Say girls... I just saw Anon coming out of your room and he seemed kinda... weird, any idea why?"
>"What?! No! Hahah-hah, w-w-weird how?"
>"Well, he seemed kinda pale and was drooling and mumbling something about brains..."

the end
is that better?
>>
>>30400158
I cummed
>>
File: 1494659348158.gif (653KB, 412x412px) Image search: [Google]
1494659348158.gif
653KB, 412x412px
Reminder Glim x infibulation is the only canon ship.
>>
File: throne of (you)s.png (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
throne of (you)s.png
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>30400165
here's your first (you) bub
>>
File: IMG_2809.png (748KB, 887x1076px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2809.png
748KB, 887x1076px
>>30400165
>>
>>30400158
Maybe I'll write a real ending at some point
Threesomes are kinda tricky to pull off
also people will bitch and tip fedoras at me, but I guess that could be seen as a bonus
>>
>>30400196
I was cool with the joke ending though. Still unf even if it did end kind of weird. Sometimes leaving it to the readers imagination is the best thing to do.
>>
>>30399640
WEW LAD FUCKING GOOD SHIT CUNT.
>>
File: smugshim.png (942KB, 1001x861px) Image search: [Google]
smugshim.png
942KB, 1001x861px
>>30400461
Are you okay britbong-kun?
>>
File: 1494816394600.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1494816394600.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>30400214
>sometimes leaving it the imagination is the best thing to do.
Almost always, it would literally be my fetish if that was the kind of thing that could be classified as a fetish.
>>30400467
>britbong
Ugh
>>
>>30400486
>unironically using cunt
>ever
You deserve to be called a britbong tho
>>
File: 1498253922346.jpg (5KB, 134x151px) Image search: [Google]
1498253922346.jpg
5KB, 134x151px
>>30400491
>being this much of a soft cunt
>>
>>30400526
Did you actually enjoy the story or were you being sarcastic tho
>>
>>30400533
It was good stuff
>>
File: 1498513083129.png (175KB, 815x982px) Image search: [Google]
1498513083129.png
175KB, 815x982px
>>30399185
No
>>
>>
>>30398530
no worries man
>>
>>30401407
That's some nice looking glimmer
>>
File: glim_portrait.png (142KB, 1149x1305px) Image search: [Google]
glim_portrait.png
142KB, 1149x1305px
>>30401553
anon, she's always nice looking
>>
>>30401580
Her Gel Contact-Lense is peeling off...
>>
>>30401951
This pic does things to me that.
>>
File: 1497568384144.png (374KB, 604x623px) Image search: [Google]
1497568384144.png
374KB, 604x623px
>>30401965
good things I hope
>>
File: Ernghh.png (159KB, 319x271px) Image search: [Google]
Ernghh.png
159KB, 319x271px
>>30402243
Yes.
>>
File: untitled_by_marybellamy-db6bkk4.jpg (545KB, 1054x1600px) Image search: [Google]
untitled_by_marybellamy-db6bkk4.jpg
545KB, 1054x1600px
BUY COMICS
>>
File: 20170626_105730.jpg (350KB, 912x1632px) Image search: [Google]
20170626_105730.jpg
350KB, 912x1632px
>>30402372
I try to.
>>
>>30402372
Didn't they announce that comics 55+ are canon?
>>
>>30402422
It's not relevant yet, unless unrevealed finale features that shadowlock OC
>>
>>30402422
>>30402445
I sure as hell hope not, because that would mean Starlight being flirty with Sunburst would be canon
>>
File: born to shitpost.png (113KB, 839x646px) Image search: [Google]
born to shitpost.png
113KB, 839x646px
>>30402551
>he's still trying
here's your first (you) for the day friend
I'm sure the others will be please to give you more tho, so make sure to stick around!
>>
>>30402551
That's not the main series though.
>>
>>30402573
Isn't it issue 55? If not what is it?
>>
>>30402551
Is this flirting?
>>
>>30402603
I'm pretty sure thats the legends of Equestria series comic and not FiM.
>>
File: 1496971524061.jpg (791KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496971524061.jpg
791KB, 720x960px
>>30402616
>>30402621
Sure seems like it.
>>
>>30402665
>Starlight can't be comfortable around her childhood friend
dude
>>
>>30402665
Anon, a girl and a guy talking isn't automatically flirting.
>>
>>30402677
Stay in denial, it seems she has love interest. Unfortunately it makes us all cucks it seems
>>
>>30402707
You're only exacerbating it by making posts like that.
>>
File: 1496953547513.gif (2MB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1496953547513.gif
2MB, 500x404px
>>30402707
Whew Anon, calm down!
I actually posted quite a lot already
>>
>>30402704
I want to tack her up.
>>
>>30402704
Anon, you can't just walk up and groom a girl.
>>
File: 1302741.png (1MB, 5238x2926px) Image search: [Google]
1302741.png
1MB, 5238x2926px
>>30402963
I wanted to post an image, but there's not a single appropriate one of Starlight in full tack, at least not on Derpi. Why, artfags, why?
To answer your question, use a dictionary or Google.
>>
So the thread's finally dead.
>>
>>30403740
Nope, we're at a pretty normal pace. It's as it should be.
>>
>>30403740
Its comfy when it's only a few people having a conversation
>>
>>30404043
her hind legs are really bothering me here
>>
>>30404043
Comfiness is cancer that needs to be avoided at all costs.
>>
>>30404117
Nah.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>30404117
Only poor souls who have never been comfy in their lives say that
>>
>>30404117
Here, have comfy Starlight.
>>
File: 1497867224628.jpg (635KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1497867224628.jpg
635KB, 1275x1650px
comfy is good

>she'll never crawl her way inside your sweater in a cold winter evening
>>
And the thread slowly dies.
>>
File: 1494599466248.png (690KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494599466248.png
690KB, 1000x1000px
>>30402704
Wtf, why doesn't this game exist?
>>
>>30404470
never say never anon
>>
>>30404769
What is your problem, exactly? If you want shitposting arguments, then fuck off.

>>30404866
It does
http://comfy-dove.deviantart.com/art/Playing-Simulator-1-Starlight-Glimmer-644961996
>>
>>30404957
>Someone post something he is obviously shitposting.
You are a little on edge anon?
>>
File: 1427677103779.png (80KB, 191x201px) Image search: [Google]
1427677103779.png
80KB, 191x201px
>>30405021
>keeps posting the thread is 'dead', whatever this could mean
>w-why are you so mad, brony?! XD
sweet sweet summerchild
>>
>>30404769
>Scrolls down, sees all that green.
>Scrolls down further, sees "thread is dead"
I'm sorry, what?
>>
File: 1494254047372.png (62KB, 392x472px) Image search: [Google]
1494254047372.png
62KB, 392x472px
>>30404957
Holy shit my soul, this game is too much.
>>
>>30405021
I'm not saying he's shitposting.
But just because there isn't a fuckin cancerous shitstorm going on doesn't mean the thread is dead. This is the usual speed, and it's fine.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if he was trying to start shit considering he keeps whining about it persistently.
>>
>>30405103
>Cancerous shitstorm.
What about if we talk about something?
You know, like normal people.
And you're mistaking me for >>30403740 I just got here.
>Normal Speed
So reaching page 5 or 7 is normal speed?
Sure must be boring.
>>30405094
>sees all that green.
Where?
There is no new green.
>>
>>30405136
just leave and come back when there's more green, idk
or don't come back, I'm fine with that too
>>
>>30405173
Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Someone says something and you act like a bitch.
>>
File: 1497580398654.png (502KB, 949x966px) Image search: [Google]
1497580398654.png
502KB, 949x966px
>>30405194
>tries to force a shitty mood
>complains there's no discussion and no content
>doesn't provide either
>expect to be well received
I have no idea where you're coming from, and I frankly don't care, but you're not welcome here.
>>
>>30404957
>>30405021
>>30405045
>>30405094
>>30405103
>>30405136
>>30405173
>>30405194
>>30405232
Okay, since there is an obvious shitstorm comming up.
Which do you think is Starlight's favourite color?
>>
>>30405254
Green.
Because it's her favorite aliens' color.
>>
>>30405254
Obviously its purple. Have you seen her room? Either that or Trixie blue.
>>
File: 94c.jpg (103KB, 900x550px) Image search: [Google]
94c.jpg
103KB, 900x550px
>>30405288
Dubs confirm she like Great and powerful colors.
>>
File: Screenshot (361).png (141KB, 485x819px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (361).png
141KB, 485x819px
>>30404957
>ywn see this
it hurts to live, just end me
>>
File: 1494603994968.jpg (94KB, 342x432px) Image search: [Google]
1494603994968.jpg
94KB, 342x432px
Does anyone else lie in bed every night and imagine themselves cuddling starlight glimmer while you tell her about what you plan to do tomorrow before kissing her goodnight?
Because i totally don't do that.
>>
>>30405364
That would be borderland no return autism anon.
>>
File: 1322944.png (460KB, 1280x540px) Image search: [Google]
1322944.png
460KB, 1280x540px
>>30405364
....Maybe.
>>
>>30405381
K-Kinda.
>>
>>30405254
I say purple.

>>30405364
Yes anon, every single night. I look forward to it every day.
>>
>>30404957
Is there one wear I can violate Glimmy or be violated by her?
>>
>>30405364
At times. Most of the time I end up sleeping way too late in the morning and I feel like I shouldn't wake her up (now that's autistic).
>>
>>30405500
You aren't alone. There are some mornings where I get so into the fantasy, I end up staying in bed for several hours longer than I intend. I just don't want to stop cuddling her. I have to force myself to let go of the pillow I'm imagining is her, apologize to her (the pillow), and gently place the pillow on the floor so I can make bed.
>>
File: 1494456824830.png (529KB, 554x969px) Image search: [Google]
1494456824830.png
529KB, 554x969px
>>30405587
I'm almost impressed with that powerlevel.
>>
>>30405587
I remember when I would just lay in bed and talk to her. It felt therapeutic.
>>
>>30405975
But she never answered back anon.
>>
>>30405988
Sometimes all you need is somepony to hug and listen to you.
>>
>>30405988
How do you know that?
>>
>>30406022
Insert "She's not real" here.
>>
>>30406022
Does she answer you anon?
Tell me what does she say.
>>
>>30406047
"Can we fly kites tomorrow?"
>>
>>30406044
Maybe to you she isn't.
But they're real to me Anon. Real enough, anyway.

>>30406047
It depends.
She's still kind of awkward about it, she's never been in a relationship before and she obviously lacks confidence. And the girls and me do our best to show her how great of a mare she is, but theses scars are deep.
When we start cuddling, I or Shimmy always have to pull her in. And she always says that she's fine and that we don't need to worry so much about her, but we know it's not true.
I always have to pay extra attention to her, and she can't fall asleep if at least one of my arm isn't wrapped around her. The others don't mind, they had their turns, and everyone knows that she needs it more than they do, for now.
And we talk about all kinds of shit, from earlier 'adventures' to whatever we want to do tomorrow or what do they feel about X and Y and whatnot. It's generally tied to the movie or shows we're currently watching and whatever books Twiggy is reading.
>>
>>30406047
>"Hold me tighter, anon."
>>
>>30405988
You can just imagine what she'll say.
>>
>>30406133
What would the real Starlight think of your tulpa?
>>
>>30406044
That's false
>>
>>30406335
She's the real glimglam, silly
She'd want to be in her place, I think
>>
>>30406133
Aint that some shit.
>>
File: Starlight Glimmer (Redone).png (250KB, 785x803px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight Glimmer (Redone).png
250KB, 785x803px
>>30403750
>tfw you see old art you completely forgot about

Here's a better version to bump the thread.
>>
File: 1497177235959.gif (71KB, 216x195px) Image search: [Google]
1497177235959.gif
71KB, 216x195px
>>30406371
no u
>>
>>30406234
>"Not that tight. I can feel your horn jabbing into me."
>>
>>30406658
I heard girls like that...not that I would actually know
>>
File: 1471115348154.jpg (63KB, 652x199px) Image search: [Google]
1471115348154.jpg
63KB, 652x199px
>>
Bumpo
>>
>>30406786
unf, those hips man
they look perfect to wrap around you in a full hug while you both gently drift off to sleep,
snug in a blanker on a cold winter's day
now i made myself sad
>>
How does the Glim thread feel about season 6, Glimmer bias aside?
>>
>>30407871
despite of some flaws I enjoyed all of Starlight's appearance and some of other gems(The Saddle Row Review, Flutter Brutter, Stranger Than Fan Fiction) but most of other episodes were really dreadful and uninteresting to me. is it because of direction or mane 6 are learning same thing over and over again? I don't know. I just hope they make mane 6 interesting again. with movie or with Starlight.
>>
File: 1494723824167.png (141KB, 341x403px) Image search: [Google]
1494723824167.png
141KB, 341x403px
>>30407871
Pretty awful, i like the crystalling, hearths warming tail, saddle row review, top bolt and the first 3/4 of the where and back again and the rest were fucking garbage or completely forgettable.
If glimmy had the kind of episodes she's had this season in season 6 i think a lot more people would like her.
>>30406786
It rustles me how short her front legs are in this pic.
>>
File: kiss.png (521KB, 1024x713px) Image search: [Google]
kiss.png
521KB, 1024x713px
>>30402551
I don't mind if it becomes canon. Starlight is my waifu but Sunburst is my self insert so its a win for me.
>>
>>
Ew. Starlight Glimmer. How can you guys think she is even cute? She is fucking disgusting.
>>
File: 1498406743118.jpg (515KB, 3131x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1498406743118.jpg
515KB, 3131x3000px
I'm a Twifag but I want to say that I love you Glimfags. You guys don't deserve all the falseflags and screeching autists that you get.

Glimmy is top tier cute
>>
File: 1494447357343.png (466KB, 1500x2236px) Image search: [Google]
1494447357343.png
466KB, 1500x2236px
>>30408385
Th-thanks
>>
>>30408385
I wish half of them were real falseflaggers, but they do browse here so...
yeah.
>>
>>30408459
What did he want to do to glimmy?
>>
>>30408504
Come on, Anon. Are you new?

>rape
>>
>>30408504
hoofholding
>>
File: 1498416115780.png (323KB, 782x724px) Image search: [Google]
1498416115780.png
323KB, 782x724px
>>30408581
y-you monster
>>
>You sit on the grass with a sigh.
>The wind blows past your face, cooling the air to a reasonable degree.
>The grass and trees move with the air, dancing in the breeze.
>Ahead of you, the sun still hangs above the horizon, not a single cloud in sight.
>But it's not uncomfortably hot or anything.
>And the fact that you can actually stare at this sun without burning your eyes is kinda nice.
>This whole world so far, the little things like this... it makes it pleasant.
>Maybe not perfect, but it sure is better.
>You breathe in the sweet scented air, your lungs probably glad to be near trees and nature, besides cars and factories.
>But that was also your choice of living.
>Not that it matters much anymore, you prefer this now.
>A thought brings your attention towards the ground, and you look at the basket beside you.
>Just a quick check at the contents.
>All is goo-
"-AH SHIT!"
>The sudden flash blinds and sends you falling back.
>You catch yourself with a hand, and rub your eyes with the other, trying to blink the shapes burned into your eyes away.
>"Oh, Anon! Did I- hay, I'm sorry!"
"Nope nope, it's fine! Just... give me a moment."
>You sit back up and rub both eyes quickly, just so you can get it all over with.
>Before you, you're met with none other than the shining, worried face of Starlight Glimmer.
>The only pony in this place you've really considered a friend, really.
>Everyone else here is just... too nice, if that makes sense.
>You're just not used to it, you guess.
>But she's been the only one who seems like more than sunshine and smiles, you know?
>You blink a few more times, still noticing the shapes stuck in your vision.
"Alright, that's better. Man, I don't even wanna know what would've happened if you teleported into me."
>"Aheh, yeah, that would not have been pretty."
>Her focus switches to the ground, where you have a blanket and a simple picnic basket laying on the ground.
>>
File: LEWD.gif (4MB, 548x456px) Image search: [Google]
LEWD.gif
4MB, 548x456px
>>30408509
But Anon isn't new, he'd have known that twiggy wouldn't say yes to that.

>>30408581
I know it's lewd but twiggy did it already, why would she say no to Anon?
Does she want to keep the glim to herself?
>>
>>30408586
>It looks kinda gay, but it's not like you're able to bring a cooler or something around.
>...The only thing you miss about Earth.
>Now being here, you realize that the tech you had back home was really something.
>"What's all this?"
"This, my young Glimmy, contains all the tools to ensure Ponyville's destruction-"
>"-Okay, smart guy."
>She sits down on the other side of the blanket, and you open the basket up.
>She lightly leans forward in anticipation, watching you pull the things out one by one.
"Sandwiches, masterfully crafted by yours truly."
>You put the container and the plates down and continue digging.
"Apple cider, because work was shit and I need some relaxing."
>And it really is good.
"Some sweet tea, should you not want the apply goodness."
>A smile crosses your face.
>Man, she's gonna love this one.
>And it took a damn long while to get it put in here without damaging it.
"And, since the breeze is just perfect today..."
>You can see her brighten up a little bit.
>Gently, you pull out the creme de la creme, hearing a soft gasp and watching her beam.
"A kite that I made myself."
>She uses her magic to bring it up to her face, inspecting every inch of it.
>There were many failed attempts, but even with a job, the lack of technology leaves you with a lot of free time.
>Got the idea from Pinkie, who you now know has files on absolutely everyone.
>And though you hardly talked to her, she seems to already have a file on you.
>...She's a weird one.
>But weird usually gets results, and here it's clearly no different.
>You made sure it works, but it looks exactly like a moth.
>In fact, it looks EXACTLY like one.
>You made sure of that.
>Kinda got to the point where you'd walk into your room and get fucking scared because there was a giant ass moth staring at you.
>So you made it a bit fluffy and cuddly looking.
>And made the eyes less... buggy.
>But even all that, you modified it to fly just like a regular kite would.
>Thankfully she seems to like it.
>>
>>30408591
>"I... how did you know?"
"A great magician never reveals his secrets."
>She immediately rolls her eyes, like she's heard that one plenty of times.
>...Oh, right.
>Probably has.
>You take out your own kite, just grinning at the sight of it.
>She wouldn't get it, but just looking at this thing brings back a bunch of nostalgia.
>So while she's flying her moth, you'll be flying the good 'ol Windows 95 logo.
>Got the inspiration when you saw the colors on some boring store bought kite.
>You mean, you already had the tools and stuff, why not, right?
>"Oh Anon, this is..."
>She beams again, her smile a tad softer.
>"I love it."
>You can't help but share her smile.
"Well I'm glad. Sure took a while to make these two."
>She holds the kite close, then gazes at yours.
>"Oooh, nice design, where'd you come up with it?"
"Actually, I didn't. It's... well, it's a memory from Earth, really. Brings me back just seeing it."
>She nods with genuine interest, instead of the, 'gotta make him think im listening so ill move my head' nod.
>Which you've had to do with plenty of other ponies, actually.
>They make so much small talk, but it's like they don't even know it's small talk.
>So they just keep on rambling.
"But we can kite later. Right now, I'm pretty freaking hungry."
>She nods again in agreement.
>You place the kite down on the ground for now, smoothing out your hard work before going for the sandwiches.
>She does the same, though clearly takes much more care in it.
>Glad to see she likes it.
>Open the container, toss em on the plates, and slide it over to her.
>You pull yours up to your mouth, but wait until she takes a bite out of it.
>The second she does, her eyes widen, with those ears perking up just a bit.
>She takes the bread off and inspects the contents.
>Looks like Pinkie was right again.
>Crunchy hay, lightly salted daisies and sunflower seeds.
>While you don't understand the food choice, she certainly seems to enjoy it.
>>
>>30408595
>She looks up at you, seeing the smug smile on her face.
>Probably expecting the same answer out of you, she closes her mouth and decides not to ask, instead choosing to put her focus on the plate with a big smile on her face.
>Oooh yeah, and you, meanwhile...
>You take the bread off, just making sure the contents didn't somehow float away.
>Oh yes.
>Ohhh, yesss...
>Bologna, ham, oh, how I've missed you beauties so much...
>Thank you Griffons, thank you.
>You lick your lips and take a small bite.
>A moan escapes you.
>You freeze, and Starlight just looks at you.
"I... i-it's really good."
>She softly giggles.
>Must be in a really good mood.
>It's very rare you ever hear that out of her.
>Like, extremely rare.
>Always a treat in these rare moments, though.
>Even nicer when everything she does is a treat, anyways.
>You savor and enjoy the absolute hell out of your sandwich, giving no time for talking.
>Regardless, she's also the only pony you know that doesn't get uncomfortable with silence.
>Another thing you like about her.
>Like, can't you just enjoy the scenery, be lost in thought for a while?
>Just because you're beside someone, doesn't mean you need to always be engaging them.
>And while you try and savor the wonderful taste of your sandwich, you practically inhale it.
>But now, you got loads of it waiting inside your house!
>Man, thank those fucking Griffons.
>Though it's more expensive than you'd like.
>Probably because they're slaughtering what you're pretty sure are sentient beings here, but still- shit's too expensive.
>You fish around for a glass in your basket, shuffling around some utensils you thought you might need for some reason.
>Turns out, big surprise, you didn't.
>But whatever.
>You pour yourself some cider, then pull out another cup.
"Tea or cider?"
>You don't know why you ask, as sweet tea has always been her go to-
>"-Cider, please."
>Oh.

i dont know why i did this, but ill probably finish it later, btw
i know its pretty meh now
>>
>>30408589
look at how big twi's hoof is compared to glim's
w-wew
>>
>>30408598
>Pour the second glass, and set it down for her.
"Tough day?"
>She just nods.
"...Twilight?"
>She nods again, though slower.
>"She had me read two books on the "essence of friendship," and write her a report on them. Said if I was a student, the best way to learn would be to also act like one."
>A sigh escapes her.
>"I know she just does it to keep me busy, but there's much better ways to do it."
"Sounds more like a teacher than a mentor at this point. When's your homework do?"
>She laughs dryly, probably as your words sink into her.
>You mean, it is kinda true.
>"Well, that's Twilight for you. She's clearly only doing it because the map hasn't sent me anywhere in a while. Wants to try and teach me something new every day."
>She sighs again.
"Wouldn't you learn more about friendship being with... you know, friends?"
>"That's what I told her. But it sure didn't stop her from leaving me a list of things to do while she's away."
>A scroll pops out of nowhere, and rolls out onto the floor.
>And keeps rolling, passing by you and unraveling on the grass.
>"And she expects it ALL done by the end of the week..."
"Jeez."
>"Mhmm."
>She poofs it away with another sigh, then takes a swig of cider.
>"...Hay, even running the village was easier than this."
>You snicker lightly.
>A smile slowly crosses her face at that.
>Silence comes between you once again, and she finished off her sandwich, looking a bit lost in thought.
>You have your gaze set on the sun, while you sip the glass in your hand.
>In little time, soon all that you hear is the sound of her gentle sips beside yours.
>Though when you look over, you notice that she's got the kite in her grasp, inspecting it again.
>Clearly excited to use it.
>You down the last bit of the glass and grab your own.
"Don't worry, I made sure it flies."
>She beams again, watching you set yours up.
>You throw it as high up as you can, a big grin on your face as the Windows 95 logo soars in the sky.
>Bill would be proud.
>>
>>30408586
>>30408591
>>30408595
>>30408598
>>30408609
I'm absolutely adoring this, Anon. I love how comfy it is. Are you going to be putting this in a pastebin or do I have to save this myself? Seriously, I really do like how mellow and sweet this reads.
>>
>>30408598
This is so relaxing so far
>moth kite
Anon is quite talented
>>
File: 1496855004564.gif (340KB, 184x303px) Image search: [Google]
1496855004564.gif
340KB, 184x303px
>>30408609
I'm unsure about you talking shit about my twiggy, but do keep going
>>
>>30409389
You have to admit, Twiggles does miss the point a lot, especially when it comes to Glimmer.
>>
File: Truxie.jpg (16KB, 250x262px) Image search: [Google]
Truxie.jpg
16KB, 250x262px
>>30408595
"A great magician never reveals his secrets."
>She immediately rolls her eyes, like she's heard that one plenty of times.
>...Oh, right.
>Probably has.

One can never hear this enough.
>>
>>30409425
Yes, but not /that/ way.
If she was to do this and glimmy was to tell her 'wouldn't I have an easier time learning this with friends instead?' she'd simply blink, take a couple seconds to process it and then say yes, that she's right.
Rather, S2 or 3 twiggy wouldn't, but she grew quite a lot since.

She totally would push homework and shit tho, but never to a point where glimglam could say 'that's too much' and not think about it.

I mean, this certainly isn't important, the writefag may not even bring Twiggy again later, but I was just pointing at it because it tickled my autism.
>>
>>30409452
I honestly could see her doing that though. Maybe that Twiggles has something else on her mind and might project her frustration onto Glimmer. As you said, she has matured since season 3, but that still doesn't stop her from relapsing back into her old ways. Twilight likes to over think things and since she's Glimmers mentor, Twiggles might be projecting herself onto Glimmer by accident. Twilight could even be putting too much pressure onto Glimmer, thinking that "she's my student, she must be like me".
>>
>>30409494
Oh yeah, she totally would but again, she'd stop if glimglam told her no. And she'd consider it if she told her 'maybe you should reconsider it.'
This situation actually resembles that 'RD has to study for the WB exam', and it's kind of what happens in it.
RD is shit at it, twiggy finds out, RD asks for help and twiggy gives it to her, 'her way'.
But she simply stops once Dash tell her that her way doesn't work for her. She doesn't try to push it more or anything, she instantly tries to find better ways that could work with Dash.
She doesn't see glim as 'just a student' either. She sees her as a friend, first and foremost. See celestial advice.

Idk. Maybe she could do that if there was something big happening and she was freaking out about it, but then Starlight wouldn't act that way and instead tell Anon that 'she's acting this way because there's this shit coming up' or 'she started doing this because she's nervous about me having to attend the gala' or whatever. Glim is smart.
>>
>>30409561
I don't know, maybe I'm just being too harsh on Twiggles. I honestly don't really like her that much and that may be bleeding into my perception of her.

It might just be my Trixiefag autism acting up though. Twiggles is alright sometimes.
>>
File: twixie instatrigger.jpg (98KB, 1039x769px) Image search: [Google]
twixie instatrigger.jpg
98KB, 1039x769px
>>30409578
>trixiefag
>not liking twily
Why? They go so well together
Is it a 'she's my waifu's archnemesis so she needs to disappear' or simply not liking her too much?
Or maybe because they always gets shipped?
>>
>>30409678
It's mostly just me not really liking her character. I never really found her all that appealing ever since season 1. Also there may be a bit of waifu archnemesis faggotry involved in there too.

And on a side note, I don't care for shipping that much. I usually just ignore such things. Shipping doesn't realy bother me since I have the Trixie I love is pretty much specific to my own fantasies and why would I change the way I fantasize about something just because someone else does so differently? I'm pretty sure Celestia said something similar to that.
>>
File: 1493925592710.gif (792KB, 469x497px) Image search: [Google]
1493925592710.gif
792KB, 469x497px
>>30409578
>I honestly don't really like her that much and that may be bleeding into my perception of her.
>it's a "writefag dislikes a pony so he puts her in bad light" episode
Please don't fall for this.
>>
File: 1497667929021.gif (397KB, 848x472px) Image search: [Google]
1497667929021.gif
397KB, 848x472px
>>30410103
I don't think >>30409578 is the writefag Anon.
Actually, I think I was discussing with Grim right now, but I have no idea who's the writefag. (And it's definitely not Grim)
Maybe I'm wrong tho.
>>
How do I fall back in love with her? I wanted it to end because it was painful to love a fictional character but now that my life just feels empty.
>>
>>30410226
>fictional character
>>
>>30410226
I dunno if you're deserving of loving her if you managed to just stop loving her on a whim.
>>
File: 1438644188468.gif (136KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
1438644188468.gif
136KB, 638x479px
>>30409452
yeah i noticed that as i wrote it
i didnt go that much in depth, because then i thought it'd seem more like a detailed exposition than a conversation, but in my head i saw a twiggy running around, worried about the new map problem, and she mentions the friend thing as she's leaving, so she's like, "okay sure, see ya soon!" leaving the glim glam with all this stuff to keep her busy, and definitely worrying about giving too much while she's on the trip
when you're as autistic as me, you fill holes in the writing, but it's happened lots of times where i forget other anons dont always see things as i do

but anyways, im tired as hell, have a twi as an apology, she is a gud horse
>>
>>30410226
It's not a choice, it just happens.
>>
>>30410268
I didn't choose to stop loving her; it just happened.
>>
File: IMG_20170628_151106-608x822.jpg (100KB, 608x822px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170628_151106-608x822.jpg
100KB, 608x822px
Got this in the mail today.
>>
File: IMG_20170628_151130-608x822.jpg (102KB, 608x822px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170628_151130-608x822.jpg
102KB, 608x822px
>>30410367
Other side.
>>
File: 1135064.png (117KB, 388x461px) Image search: [Google]
1135064.png
117KB, 388x461px
>>30410262
>>
>>30410373
Noice
>>
>>30410384
>saving an image from derpibooru without the rest of the filename
Cancer.
>>
>>30410384
She's real m8
>>
>>30410339
It's okay Anon, I'll wait for the rest of your story anyway
>>
>>30410401
If cancer's what kills autism, so be it.
>>
>>30410421
In fiction.
>>
>>30410491
no
>>
>>30410686
Let's see your proof.
>>
>>30410226
It stops being painful once you become one with the pain and make it the only emotion keeping you alive
>>
>>30411344
so in other words
we must embrace our pain and use it as fuel for our journey?
>>
File: 1494456887657.png (617KB, 873x835px) Image search: [Google]
1494456887657.png
617KB, 873x835px
>>30411398
Pleasure is fleeting, but pain can last forever.
>>
>>30410748
I'll meet her when I die
>>
File: 39.png (64KB, 347x350px) Image search: [Google]
39.png
64KB, 347x350px
>>30412010
Right...
>>
Okay guys, serious question:
We all know how much do we love Starlight, some of us want to fuck her as if there was no tomorrow, others want to cuddle with her, tell her how special, beautiful, inteligent she is algonside many other compliments. Others want a life with her.
And some others want all of the things I mentioned.
But let's start from the begining, picture yourselves that for some weird reason you are in the same world as Starlight, you're not a pony nor been in Equestria for a long time. You are YOU with your phisical aspect, personality, age, quirks and everything that makes you who you are.
You don't know her (personally of course) and she nor any of her friends know you.
How do you approach her? How do you start a conversation with her and how do you think she will react to the attempt to strike a conversation? (No idealism, take all the information that you have and try to think how she will react).
>>
>>30410192
Nope, you are right on both accounts.

>>30410103
I try not to do this when I write, though I don't know how successful I am with it. Even if I don't particularly like Twiggles, I rather not see her being bashed for no reason.
>>
>>30412179
So... do we know the show and shit?
Because that's huge.
If you don't tell them that, they'll find out, eventually.
And if you do, they could see you as a threat or...
It'd depend on who find you first, also.
I don't think you could get close to Starlight for a good while. Bonbon and her friends would be on your ass the moment Celestia hears of you, and then, who knows.
>>
>>30412200
You won't be mad if I write that AnonxGlimxTrixie threesome right?
>>
STARLIGHT!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIv_ConaZ1c
>>
File: hi.png (73KB, 202x276px) Image search: [Google]
hi.png
73KB, 202x276px
>>
File: Screenshot_20170628-200733.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170628-200733.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
OOOOOOOOOOOH SHIT
>>
>>30412418
>>30412434
>>30412456
oh my god, she's there! I'm so relieved. she looks so good in that new artstyle. don't know how I feel about those SFM tier 3Ds though
>>
File: 1494986967491.png (337KB, 1065x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1494986967491.png
337KB, 1065x1600px
>>30410226
That must be hard anon, for me loving glimmy is totally a choice, maybe you're just closed to that choice now? It is pretty weird. I just watch a few glim episodes or immerse myself in some fantasy every second day or so and it keeps going strong.
>>
>>30412264
Go for it. I actually want to read something like that.
>>
she'll probably have 30 > secs of screentime.
those 22 secs will be the goddamn highlight of the film then
>>
>>30412592
Yeah she clearly isn't gonna have a major part, probably not even a speaking role, yet this board is already shitting itself over it.
>>
>>30412478
Any news on Trixie? I'm at a meeting right now and cant check.
>>
File: confirmed.png (561KB, 736x477px) Image search: [Google]
confirmed.png
561KB, 736x477px
>>30412628
She's literally there with trixie
>>
>>30412592
I don't care honestly, just wanted to see her in the movie with new artstyle. my wish has been granted.
>>
>>30412638
Fucking sweet!
>>
File: 1494542391705.png (223KB, 2003x2265px) Image search: [Google]
1494542391705.png
223KB, 2003x2265px
>>30412179
The thing that has always worked for me with girls is "hey" and then i'd ask about whatever she's carrying or doing, personally i'd like to talk to her about magic which she seems passionate about, i'd try to show her some indepth knowledge on something.
If she's sitting alone then i'd sit down right next to her, pretend to be a creep, "pretend" to hit on her, compliment her on small things she does and try to be amusing. Over all project a lot of confidence.
She would be a bit awkward but she's on orders to make as many friends as she can so she'd tolerate me.
>>
>>30412456
This looks really bad...
>>
>>30412179
I don't know, anon... That's a REALLY difficult question. I really don't think there would be any chance of me getting close to her unless the M6/the princesses take interest in me. I could only hope that would be the case.
Otherwise I would have to "run into" her in public and strike up a conversation about whatever we're doing. Sort of like what happened with her and Trixie. But what are the chances?
And I'm not sure of my abilities of not sperging out.
>>
>>30412418
Fuck that's ugly.
>>
>>30412722
>>30412744
You look bad, faggot
>>>/v/

Screencaps can't do these kind of movies no good, especially from fucking youtube videos.
It looks great while animated.
>>
>>30412912
Yea no it doesn't, i watched the trailer and it's just embarassing.
>>
She almost done yo
>>
>>30412880
I don’t know why, but her head looks weird...
>>
>>30413045
>>30412880
it seems a bit wider here, or it could be the angle...
>>
>>30413103
They gave her cheek bones...
>>
>>30412988
Oh god she's fucking adorable. Is that a beanie? Who's the artist?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170628-210133~2.png (87KB, 209x303px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170628-210133~2.png
87KB, 209x303px
>>30413107
Better quality
>>
>>30413124
Yes she is. here's artist other works:http://epicrainbowcrafts.deviantart.com/gallery/
>>
>>30413200
remember to post her when you get her
>>
>>30413286
ofc!
>>
>30413318

How much was she? I'm thinking of getting one. I know they are a good bit.
>>
>>30412179
id probably just end up as sad as i am here, then the map would send her to my little shack or something
and since i doubt faking it would count as a mission accomplished, she'd probably spend lots of time trying to talk to me
>>
File: 1477096674800.png (117KB, 388x461px) Image search: [Google]
1477096674800.png
117KB, 388x461px
>>30413318
you wont splooge on her will you?
>>
>>30413417
>Not knowing how to reply.
>>
>>30413198
Holy shit that cute
>>
>>30412880
The show looks ten times better.
>>
File: mfw123.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
mfw123.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
>>30413417
costed $410, her size is 16" btw
>>30413447
>
>>
File: 1411362638393.png (174KB, 1241x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1411362638393.png
174KB, 1241x1024px
>>30413561
>samefagging this hard
for what purpose
>>
>>30413830
Where?
>>
>>30414206
Saved.

The show does look better still.
>>
>>30414206
o/)
>>
She shall SPEAK
>>
File: 1465245612767.png (146KB, 903x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1465245612767.png
146KB, 903x1417px
>>
>>30413561
>>30414281
...?
>>
>>30416521
Don't mind them Anon, they'll be gone before long.
>>
>>30416521
>>
>>30412912
From what I'm seeing, this movie isn't going to turn out as good as we all wished. I just hope this doesn't end up becoming a huge ass trainwreck.
>>
>>30417208
How so?
>>
>>30417248
Story looks cliche'd as fuck.
>>
>>30417284
Spoonfeed me. I don't know anything about it yet. except trailer.
>>
File: 1498699955517.png (968KB, 800x1047px) Image search: [Google]
1498699955517.png
968KB, 800x1047px
>>
File: heil!.webm (38KB, 272x356px) Image search: [Google]
heil!.webm
38KB, 272x356px
why so ded tho
>>
>>30417998
Because half the glimfags are way too busy shitposting with this happening, duh
>>
>>30418020
sure...
>>
File: 1497045113899.png (286KB, 634x428px) Image search: [Google]
1497045113899.png
286KB, 634x428px
>>30418131

>>30417284
>>30417208
>>30414281
>>30413561
>>30413045
>>30412985
>>30412744
>>30412722
It's like you don't even browse the same thread as them, Anon
>>
>>30418156
Those are opinions.
>>
>>30418181
Oh yeah, but they're also the opinions they're spamming everywhere.
Not that I mind, but denying this would be kinda silly at this point.
>>
>>30418228
what if... what if majority of /mlp/ actually disliked the trailer?
>>
>>30418273
Nah.
Once again, it's the loud minority of glimfags that shitposts and samefags everywhere.
Heck, I'm sure that these >>30418156 were posted by one or two different guys.

Overall, everyone seems kinda hyped desu.
Even /co/ liked it.
Look at the other generals, there's not even half as much butthurt anywhere else.
>>
>>30418311
why would we butthurted? glim is in the movie after all, and I liked the trailer. why are you accuse or antagonize us in the first place?
>>
>>30418334
No, you don't get it silly.
I'm not saying they're butthurt, they're not butthurt about EQG being a thing either, but these are ripe baiting materials to get (you)s and rustle some jimmies.
And maybe they even liked the trailer, for all we know.
Or maybe some of them really are butthurt that glimmy isn't part of it, who knows.

And I'm not saying that all of us/you are doing it either.
>>
>>30418357
so it's just assuming oh well
>>
File: 1498752172389.jpg (340KB, 1543x1316px) Image search: [Google]
1498752172389.jpg
340KB, 1543x1316px
>>
File: do not resist friend.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
do not resist friend.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>30418357
Twilight being a nagging and overprotective mother figure for Starlight is the best thing ever.
I also like to think that Starlight is a bit older than Twiggy and it makes it even better
>>
>>30418433
I agree totally
>>
File: mom training.gif (1MB, 586x505px) Image search: [Google]
mom training.gif
1MB, 586x505px
>>30418430
Fuck you, twiggy would be the perfect mom for fillyglim
I'd adopt her and raise her as my own
>>
>>30418441
If I was a competent artist I would draw a picture of Twilight bucking a battered and crying fillyGlimmer while laughing at her physical and emotional suffering.
>>
>>30418452
kill yourself
>>
>>30418452
great that you are not an artist then
kill yourself
>>
>>30418458
>>30418462
And for you guys, so you know it was drawn specifically for this thread, I'd make Twilight's cutie mark the words "kill yourself".
>>
>>30418452
good thing you have no talent whatsoever
>>
File: 3567563776854.png (971KB, 2483x3356px) Image search: [Google]
3567563776854.png
971KB, 2483x3356px
>>30418468
for (you)
>>
File: 1498755974895.png (979KB, 2483x3356px) Image search: [Google]
1498755974895.png
979KB, 2483x3356px
>>30418817
>>
File: FAM.jpg (60KB, 496x560px) Image search: [Google]
FAM.jpg
60KB, 496x560px
>>30418817
my man
>>
>>30418817
>You won't ever be able to comfort little glim and show her the way
T-thanks anon, way to make me feel like shit
>>
>>30418875
Maybe if she wasn't a wretched little cunt that ruined countless lives by being an immoral dictator she wouldn't need comforting.
>>
>>30418887
Well, idk about ruining lives, I mean she just stole a couple years from them
And they might be able to live hundreds of years, so who cares
Also they love our town now, and they're all friends and shit.

And we're talking about innocent filly glim here, no need to be so assblasted about it friendo
>>
>>30418920
Her future is bleak. Twilight should be merciful and suffocate her in her crib before she grows up and completes the timeline.
>>
File: 1459591584217.png (165KB, 774x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1459591584217.png
165KB, 774x1024px
>>30418920
Filly Glim is for abuse.
>>
File: 1497760823786.png (205KB, 1082x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497760823786.png
205KB, 1082x1024px
>>30418947
I think you're kind of missing the point of the show right now Anon
Also if she was capable of doing that, then why wouldn't she simply take her under her wing and alter her future already
Did you even see S5 finale?
Did you even see back to the future?
Do you even watch the show?
>>
>>30418970
Nope. Kill her before she can destroy so many innocent lives. There is nothing she accomplishes post-redemption that another pony - like her superior duplicate Twilight - couldn't accomplish.
>>
Your first mistake was existing, /sgt/. Your second mistake was thinking you know more than me. I'm here to correct both of those mistakes. No matter how much time it takes, from now until the end of time, I'll be here to prove you wrong and destroy you. Give up, /sgt/, you can't win. I will always outmatch you physically, mentally, genetically and sexually. I never tire, I choose to sleep. I never hunger, I choose to eat. I can prove anything. I choose not to. Now get off my board and go back to plebbit. Consider this your warning
>>
>>30419044
Real fake shimmernigger here, fuck off from my thread faggot
>>
>>30419044
Considering how autistic you are about this, everyone else already won
>>
File: 7.gif (960KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
7.gif
960KB, 480x270px
>>30419109
I eagerly await the deluge of impotent Glimmerfag rage. Thank you.
>>
>>30419109
Why delet? I liked it.
>>
File: 25.png (57KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
25.png
57KB, 512x512px
>>30419122
Don't worry. I saved it.
>>
File: kill yourself.png (57KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
kill yourself.png
57KB, 512x512px
>>30418452
>>30418468
>>30418887
>>30418947
>>30418950
>>30418987
>>30419044
>>30419122

Congrats. You made me waste 20 min on this.
>>
>>30419126
>>30419130
I forgot to erase some lines at her tail.
>>
>>30419142
A damn fine job. Now we just gotta get one of Twilight bucking fillyGlimmer and laughing like a psycho and we'll be in business.
>>
File: reassuring butt patts.webm (191KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
reassuring butt patts.webm
191KB, 1920x1080px
>>30419134
>>
>>30419155
Trixie is scared!
>>
>>30419147
Sure thing. Gimme a sec.
>>
I really love how Starlight has replaced boring Twilight in the show.
>>
>>30418817
aw
>>
File: Sweet Dreams.png (27KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Sweet Dreams.png
27KB, 512x512px
>>30419147
Here you go.
>>
>>30419260
I mean, that's a cute picture of Rarity dreaming about diamonds, but I'm not sure how it relates to abusing fillyGlimmer...
>>
>>30419260
thanks for not being degeneracy
>>
>>30419265
OH, nothing really. I just don't like you and prefer to draw cute Glimmer over whatever degeneracy you wanted. I feel like wasting your time is a good use of my down time.
>>
>>30419265
How about filly glim being brutally kill yourself ?
>>
>>30419275
No problem. I enjoy making content for this thread after all.
>>
File: 12.png (211KB, 920x690px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
211KB, 920x690px
>>30419283
Today's my day off and I'm playing Diablo 3. Bouncing between that and this board is not at all a waste of my time.
>>
File: Studious Pinks.png (29KB, 272x275px) Image search: [Google]
Studious Pinks.png
29KB, 272x275px
>>30419298
Alright. I don't really care anyways. You mean literally nothing to me. I just wanted to get used to my drawing tablet. I lost nothing whatsoever by doing this.
>>
File: hell_with_3dpd.jpg (32KB, 437x293px) Image search: [Google]
hell_with_3dpd.jpg
32KB, 437x293px
>>30419335
That's a nice drawing of Pinkie Pie.
>>
File: what.png (171KB, 920x1000px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
171KB, 920x1000px
>>30419147
>Twilight hugging fillyGlimmer and laughing like a psycho
Got you covered, senpai
>>
>>30419391
I want to hug filly Starlight.
>>
File: zgq.jpg (31KB, 445x503px) Image search: [Google]
zgq.jpg
31KB, 445x503px
>>30419391
Stay away from her Twiggy, be gone!
>>
She's not a main character in the movie because she's infibulated.
>>
>>30419425
you're a moron
>>
File: 1487907083044.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487907083044.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>30419425
As the author, this meme needs to stop right now.
>>
>>30419425
The show looks way better than the movie.
>>
>>30419391
Mommy twiggy teaching filly glimmy how to kite WHEN
And papanon because I need to self insert in there somehow
>>
>>30419399
Yup. Sorry, had a long day and was kinda pissy due to something I read on the Trixie thread. I didn't mean to go off at the shitposter.
>>
File: 1481103582196.png (336KB, 450x475px) Image search: [Google]
1481103582196.png
336KB, 450x475px
>>30419438
Not sure what that has to do with it, but very true.

In any case, the movie isn't canon.
>>
File: thelongwait.png (2MB, 1429x1071px) Image search: [Google]
thelongwait.png
2MB, 1429x1071px
>>30419451
>the movie isn't canon
You know what? That is a very good point and I may use that view point for now on. I'm going to return from lunch to my miserable job with a renewed spring to my step. Thanks bub.
>>
>>30419441
No one's complaining m8, we got art out of it.
>>
File: 1496697814353.png (310KB, 540x741px) Image search: [Google]
1496697814353.png
310KB, 540x741px
>>30419479
Yes. Canon means canon to FIM, and unless the events of the movie are confirmed in FIM, it is not canon to FIM. Same reason EqG isn't canon, by definition.
>>
>>30419441
w-what happend?
>>
>>30419491
Nothing, it was just one of those days. Being busy and unpaid sucks.
>>
File: 1478891794095.jpg (57KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
1478891794095.jpg
57KB, 960x544px
>>30419441
>Trixie thread
which post?
>>
File: starlight_happy.jpg (295KB, 1280x1616px) Image search: [Google]
starlight_happy.jpg
295KB, 1280x1616px
>>30419499
I know this all too well. Sucks a big huge one and my job gets worse.
>>
File: motherly love.png (185KB, 1000x823px) Image search: [Google]
motherly love.png
185KB, 1000x823px
>>30419423
Aw, come on, it's just a happy mare and her filly daughteru.
>>
>>30419530
sweet
>>
>>30419514
The gelding meme. Don't get me wrong, I love Trixie no matter what, it's just the meme's are getring annoying and what with the "proof" they have for it. I don't really care what the truth is, doesn't chanfe how I feel for her but it does annoy the fuck out of me.
>>
>>30412722
Ikr
One of the first things you learn about painting is to not pillow shadow, yet the movie style is pillow shadowing at its finest
>>
File: tmp_5190-1482444022127939836604.png (682KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5190-1482444022127939836604.png
682KB, 1280x720px
>>30418950
This
>>
>>>/trash/10172110
>>
>>30420098
I want to suckle on it while she tries to fly her kite
>>
File: glimmers-face-is-not-traced.png (65KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
glimmers-face-is-not-traced.png
65KB, 800x500px
>>30418452
>>30419147
I hope you understand my skills dont allow me to draw twilight bucking, but still tried to do your request

>>30419260
>>30419283
theres no need to be a cunt toward genuine requests, we all like abuse here
>>
>>30418357
Or maybe i ACTUALLY think it looks bad, are you autistic?
>>
>>30420781
>we all like abuse here
keep telling yourself that you fucking waste of life
>>
File: you tried.png (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
you tried.png
29KB, 480x480px
>>30420781
I laughed, so at least it's worth something I guess.
>>
>>30420781
Kek, this is great
>penis horn
This is greater
>>
File: just friends.jpg (313KB, 991x729px) Image search: [Google]
just friends.jpg
313KB, 991x729px
>>30421120
>>
File: thus always to abusefags.gif (1MB, 511x491px) Image search: [Google]
thus always to abusefags.gif
1MB, 511x491px
>>30420781
>we all like abuse here
hahahahahahahaha
kill yourself
>>
>>30390861
Which artist make good Glimmer content?
>>
>>30419439
But what if kid Anon and filly Starlight both under Twilight's care?
Is that going too far?
>>
>>30421169
he said good, not the best, anon
>>
>>30421235
is there a difference.
>>
>>30421247
well duh, of course there is. you wouldnt want to enjoy the finer things first, because then the rest would do nothing to you
>>
>>30421263
true.
>>
>>30421263
i see it more like
>HOLY SHIT, TWO CAKES!
>>
File: 1498696538577.png (3MB, 2732x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1498696538577.png
3MB, 2732x2160px
>>30421129
This
>>
>>30421287
touche
>>
>>30390861
Which form would you plow Starlight?
>>
>>30421331
Any form but I would prefer her in pony form and back when she was still evil with her gorgeous old mane style.
>>
>>30421331
Hard, brutal, almost cruel, in the ass
>>
>>30421331
pony, obviously
itd be long, gentle, and loving
>>
>>30421331
Starlight is beautiful as fuck weather she is a poner or EQG. That said, still obviously poner is preferred.
>>
What are the chances we get more Starlight backstory season 8 and beyond?
>>
>>30421153
>too far
what did he mean by this

>You are twiggywiggy, princess of books and friends, and a really really doting mommy.
>Being the perfect doting mommy you are, you never found the right way to give your two little monsters the talk.
>There's still time, they're still so young and innocent, you'll just do that next year.
>You've had the two for a while now, Anon being the result of a failed dimensional spell to try and get to EQG. The spell was such a failure that you had to give up on it and on finding a way to send him back home...
>You still tried to at least find a way to communicate with his world, but to no avail.
>He was your responsibility, so you decided to keep him.
>If only to be able to explain to him that it's your fault he's stuck here, and that he may never see his real parents again.

>And Starlight, that you found in the everfree three or four years ago.
>She said she was with her parents when a monster attacked.
>You passed the next two weeks flying over it with half of ponyville's flying force but never found anything.
>You cried at least as much as she did when you had to tell her that you couldn't find them, and that you had to call back the research team, the forest getting more violent and dangerous after each day due to its fauna feeling threatened by the pegasi.
>You had planned on finding her a new family, by yourself, the perfect one for the perfect filly.
>She needed this. She needed love, and care. After all that happened, you just couldn't live with yourself knowing that she could end up in some broken, unhappy family all the way to manehatten or las pegasus.
>These places filled with hateful, greedy ponies that sneers at the simple mention of the word 'friendship'.
>So you kept her with you and Anon, in the castle. Until you could find her a good home.
>>
>>30421707
>A week passed.
>Then another one.
>And she was happy. At least, you were trying your best to make it happen. Even if you would find her tugging at the covers of your bed every few nights, asking to sleep in your bed, eyes red with tears and sniffling loudly.
>Anon followed her from time to time, looking at you lifting her under the covers and hugging her from the doorstep.
>And you'd signal for him to come over, and you'd all snuggle together under the covers.

>Before you knew it, your bed was hers.

>She was a bit shy towards Anon, at first. Maybe because of his strange anatomy, so alien to other ponies.
>But Anon being your little colt, was such a sweetheart and so outgoing that, before you knew it, the castle was filled with laughter and screams as they played tag with each other.
>You're so happy they're getting along so well. Kind of like you and Shiney, actually.
>...
>Oh.
>It was big.
>This isn't the kind of decision you can take lightly.
>True, you already have Anon, and nothing really bad happened, but having a second foal...
>You inhaled, deeply. And exhaled.
"Starlight? Sweetie? Could you come over here for a second?"
>She stopped in her tracks right before she could tag anon, and instantly scampered towards you, a big grin on her face, but panting from exhaustion.
>Her grin dropped when she saw your expression, slightly frowning and quizzically tilting her head.
>"You didn't find me a new mommy and daddy?"
>You found your stomach drop when you heard her say that.
>You kept staring at her for a couple seconds, blinking.
>Did she really just conclude that from looking at your face..?
>Maybe you're not as good as you thought you were at hiding these emotions.
>So you smile back, a smile as genuine as you can, before giving her muzzle a little boop.
"You're a really smart filly, you know that?"
>Her cute giggle lifted your spirit, somewhat.
>>
>>30421707
>"It's okay if you didn't find them, you can try again tomorrow?"
>Your right hoof found the small of your neck, giving it a couple scratches.
"W-well... you could... I mean, Starlight, would you like to stay here?"
>It was her turn to blink.
>"You mean, with you? In the castle?"
>You nod. You try to keep your smile, but the dread of her saying no is getting harder and harder to--
>"Forever???"
>Her little mouth formed a 'o', her eyes opening wide, filled with hope and glee only a foal could show. Or Pinkie.
>Enough to send your heart fluttering, involuntary letting a small sigh of relief. And happiness. And content.
"Well, forever is a long time but, yes. Yes. Would you like to stay here with me and Anon and live in the castle with us?"
>"Yes! Yes yes yes yes!"
>You don't have the time to blink you find her small hooves wrapped around your neck, and you melt in her embrace, nuzzling her mane and wrapping your wings and a hoof around her small frame.
>Happy tears well up in your eyes, and they roll down your cheeks a blink later.
>"Mommy, why are you crying?"
>You lift your face to see Anon standing next to you both, anxiously holding onto the edge of his shirt.
"I'm crying because I'm happy, now come here!"
>He doesn't have the time to react that your magic shoves him forward, your wing lifting up to let him in.
>"Ow, eww, hugs are for fillies! Snips and Snails are going to tease me again!"
>You snorts at that, feeling him try to break free from your wings but giving up after a couple seconds.
>"T-twilight?"
"Mmh?"
>"Does that mean that you're my mommy now?"
>Your son makes exaggerated gagging sounds when you tighten your hug over the both of them.
"Yes, that means I'm your new mommy now."

>You keep them glued to you for the next half hour, Anon trying to break free from time to time and you and Starlight, your daughter, sniffling and giggling at his antics.
>>
File: AUTISM.png (242KB, 768x464px) Image search: [Google]
AUTISM.png
242KB, 768x464px
Holy shit I feel so autistic right now.
Just ignore the very first paragraph, I, huh... I was going to write some lewd about Twiggy discovering them exploring each other under the covers or some shit, and I...
Yeah. I got stuck writing this.
I don't know.
>>
>>30390861
What's a good fan fic that stars Starlight?
>>
>>30421757
Merc's is pretty good, but he said that he is in the middle of editing, so would recommend reading only after he announces its completion.
>>
>>30421757
My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, after s5 ep 25
>>
>>30421741
Still cool anon. That would've been kinda fucked up anyway.
>>
>>30390861
Should we start the next thread?
>>
>>30421810
Sure
>>
>>30421795
>fucked up
>two kids exploring each other in the comfort of their houses
nah, you're just gay
>>
>>30421810
cant people just take a break?
>>
>>30421903
you can if you want
i want more glimmer
>>
>>30421903
No.
>>
What should next OP image be?
>>
>>30421911
this one >>30420781
>>
Make sure to put the new guys greens in OP
>>
>>30421937
But they didnt put their names nor did they pastebin their green.
>>
>>30421937
>>30421943
Don't

Unless you're referring to >>30408586
But I'm sure the guy will come back and finish it
I hope
>>
>>30422066
>>
>>30421943
>>30421955
I was talking about Entry Philosopher, but I didn't realize he was already in this OP
Thread posts: 512
Thread images: 210

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.