[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you and Octavia are on a business trip together >you both

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

>you and Octavia are on a business trip together
>you both reach your hotel room
>it only has one queen-sized bed
>Octavia is not pleased

wat do?
>>
>>30388693
Ask concierge for a different room.
>>
>>30388693
You can sleep outside.
>>
>>30388693
Why would I travel with a donkey?
>>
>>30388693
use anon powers to make her fall in love with me and fuck me before the night is out.
>>
unzip and shove it in her
>>
>>30388693
Stop making one off roleplay threads reeeeeee
>>
>>30388693
Mudponies sleep on the floor
>>
File: image.png (44KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
44KB, 320x240px
>>30388693
You was here last night too, wasn't you?
>>
>>30388693
>rape
>>
well, since It's me and her, I suppose I could go for horse steak today.

or maybe I sell her to the Mexican cleaner in the hotel.
>>
File: cancer.png (188KB, 1270x1660px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.png
188KB, 1270x1660px
>Well... it'll probably work out. We can keep her loaded and peddle her ass at the drug convention. Yeah. She's perfect for this gig. These cops will go fifty bucks a head to beat her into submission and then gang-fuck her. We can set her up in one of these back street motels, hang pictures of Jesus all over the room, then turn these fucking pigs loose on her. Hell, she's strong, man. She'll hold her own.
>>
>>30388693
Give her the bed. Sleep on the floor.
We no doubt agreed on this arrangement before the trip began.
>>
>>30388715
Burros make good packmules
>>
ask for a different room, if that doesn't work then take the bed, I'm bigger than her and I need the room, if she doesn't like it she can feel free to share or sleep on the floor
>>
>>30390011
>double dubs
>>
File: 398146.png (75KB, 649x644px) Image search: [Google]
398146.png
75KB, 649x644px
>>30388693
>business trip with Octavia as a pony
Sure.

Not sure why would she look at me angrily, it's not a single sized bed and she probably knows we booked one room and that room has only one big bed and did not tell anything about she wants to sleep alone. And for fuck sake, we're on business trip, why would she anal about that we sleep together?

Sigh. Well I guess I ask what's wrong first, and then I'll see what I can do for her.
>>
File: bigtavia.jpg (310KB, 2212x945px) Image search: [Google]
bigtavia.jpg
310KB, 2212x945px
>Tourist trip to DC with Octavia
>but she's two miles tall
>>
>>30388715
To carry your luggage, duh.
>>
>>30390011

This. I tend to find hotel beds uncomfortable anyway. Just get extra blankets and pillows and I'll be more than fine, no beta.
>>
>>30391424
It's okay, Anon. You can admit that you're beta. We won't judge you.
>>
>>30388693
Well I sure as hell ain't sleeping on the floor. She can do whatever she wants, but I have dibs on the right side of the bed.
>>
>>30388693
I slept on the floor the last six times this happened, I want the bed this time.
>>
>>30388729
this
>>
>>30388771
Whew Anon please, half these faggots weren't even born yet
>>
>>30388693
There's a special room for you Octavia it's called the kitchen now go make yourself useful.
>>
>>30388693
Jump on the bed and fart on it to show her it's mine
>>
>>30391996
Would she care?
>>
>>30391335
Octavia is for pure Amazonian cuddles, not giantesshit
>>
>>30392001
idk
if it's not enough then unzips dick and starts jerking off
either she joins in or look at me, completely dumbfounded
or she throws a tantrum and gtfo
and I come all over the covers to show it's mine
>>
>>30392013
She'll pull out her mare cock and start jerking it with you.
>>
>>30388693
she sleep on top of me.
>>
>>30392026
Huh...
I guess I'd try to negotiate something, I jerk her off and she does the same
Since horsecocks are super sensitives she finishes super fast
And then when it's my turn I start whining that her hooves aren't soft enough for it, and make her suck me off
Then we both fall asleep in each other's embrace, bathing in our seminal fluids
I'm not much of a tavi guy but I'd fall for her with this kinda shit
>>
File: Octavia_Busts_Out.png (870KB, 1280x1410px) Image search: [Google]
Octavia_Busts_Out.png
870KB, 1280x1410px
>>30392004
geez, sorry
next you're gonna tell me you don't like hyperboobs
>>
>>30392042
Then wake up pregnant. With Octavia's baby.
>>
>>30392086
Eh...
Can I switch with Twiggy?
I mean fuck, I don't want no satyr kid running around calling other ponies 'mate' and cussing 'blimey' and 'blast' and whatever the fuck britbongs say
>>
>>30392078
>hyperboobs
Are those tits that occupy more than three dimensions?
>>
>>30392106
Yes
Not only do they occupy physical space, they also occupy your soul
>>
>>30388693
I like this prompt and want green
>>
>>30392104
Once you're pregnant, you're pregnant now you will have a disfigured half human and half pone baby that will probably won't make any friends and will end up dying of birth defects.
>>
>>30392161
>it could happen in Equestria
[citation needed]
>>
>>30392078
>ywn suckle Octavia's tits
>>
>>30392166
>I have honest reliable sources on the matter.
>>
>>30391607

I sleep on the floor at home, too. Hotel beds really are uncomfortable as fuck for me most times.
>>
>let her sleep in bed
>sleep outside in the hall
>>
>>30392422
Tie her to the bed and light that shit on fire then sleep outside she wanted the bed.
>>
>>30392428
>Not fucking Octavia while she's tied to the burning bed

See, now you're just wasting the opportunity.
>>
>>30392436
>She ties you to the bed and now has the lighter
What do?
>>
>>30392456
She can't use a lighter hooves suck dick and she'll be sitting there looking like a complete idiot and tell her how much of a disappointment she is and tell her that her parents never expected her to go far in life.
>>
>>30392456
>has the lighter
>has hooves
>has no magic
I'd laugh at her for a little bit then ask her to untie me.
>>
>I slide the card across the scanner on the door. The light turns green and a click is heard. Octavia is standing beside me, cocking her head a bit on how the mechanics work. I say it's magic like a fucking tool. She buys it with a simple "oh" escaping her lips. I turn the handle and we proceed inside.
>I was about to drop my luggage on the floor after carrying it around for so long. That goes double for Tavi. Cellos are heavy for a pony her size. I ask how she's able to do it. "Magic", she replied with a smug grin on her face. Turnabout is fair play, I suppose.
>I look at the lone solitary bed, then I stare back at her. I knew I should have asked if we can get a room with another bed, but I'm pinching pennies at the moment.
"Well, I suppose I should call dibs, then."
>That haughty voice snaps me out of my silent contemplation. I look at her as she flashes one more cheeky smile.
"All right", I proclaim. "The bed's all yours." One might think that I pulled a beta move and took that lying down, literally on the floor, I might add. However, I take the sheets and pillows off the bed and lay them on the floor.
"What in blazes do you think you are up to?" she sternly questions.
"Like I said, you call dibs on the bed. I call dibs on everything else."
"Oh, no you don't!"
>She grabs a pillow and places it back on the bed. I decided it would be fun to take the sheets and toss them on top of her, watching as she struggles to get out.
>She responds by grabbing the pillow off the bed with her teeth and socking me with a pillow.
>What followed was a pillow fight of epic proportions, stuffing is everywhere.
>Neighbors start to complain. The manager and the maid were sent up to oversee the wreckage. Eventually, we were refunded our money and told to leave, because I wasn't allowed to bring pets into the hotel.
>We slept uncomfortably in my car until the morning sun rose.
>>
>tfw want to marry, provide, and make love to this horse
>tfw there's a high probability that she'll think I'm repulsive and wouldn't even touch me with a 10 foot pole while wearing a hazmat suit
There is nothing left but a deep, agonizing sadness left within the dark, hollow abyss of my withering soul.
>>
>>30388693
So what. A queen is more then enough for two people.
>>
>>30389085
MMMM delicious horse steak
>>
>>30392614
Kek
>>
>>30388693
Donkey sleeps on the floor obviously.
>>
>>30392614
> I wasn't allowed to bring pets into the hotel.
Where are we exactly?
>>
>>30388693
Buy a UV flashlight and point it towards the bed.
>>
File: mosaic.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mosaic.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>30393902
https://youtu.be/DgB5VgmgCuE
>>
>>30392078
Hyper boobs are find as long as the rest of the body, including height, increases to match and keeps even smooth curves.
And 9 or 10 feet tall is my limit absolute limit.
>>
>>30393924
lol.
>>
>>30388693
Force her to have snuggle time.
>>
File: shrek.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shrek.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>>30388693
"Outside!"
>>
File: 1489639899662.jpg (59KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
1489639899662.jpg
59KB, 500x409px
>>30394217
bastard
>>
>>30392614
>destroying hotel property
>no pets allowed
You wouldn't get a refund and how did they get the room in the first place?
The premise is cute. Wrapping up Octi in a blanket burrito. Yes please.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.