[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

C'mon Anon, just buy us a six pack and some Marlboros, we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

C'mon Anon, just buy us a six pack and some Marlboros, we won't tell no one, honest!
>>
File: scruffy.png (40KB, 168x167px) Image search: [Google]
scruffy.png
40KB, 168x167px
Did somebody say Roleplay?
>>
File: 1448479790321.png (704KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448479790321.png
704KB, 1280x720px
>>30388270
N-no sir, no roleplaying here, this is just a regular, rule conform "why is Glimmer so perfect" thread.
>>
>>30388261
Newpimps n colt45s it is
>>
>>30388261
The fuck kinda casual bitches are you? I'll buy you whiskey and cigars and you're gonna like it dammit.
>>
>>30388261
>Marlboros
Not smoking Dunhills, I bet you want "lite" beer too
>>
File: 177010__UNOPT__.png (176KB, 849x600px) Image search: [Google]
177010__UNOPT__.png
176KB, 849x600px
I think I need to have a word with your parents, young fillies...

Oh wait. Apple Bloom's are dead.
And who knows where Scootaloo's are.
Well, at least Sweetie Belle is getting a spanking.
>>
>>30388261
>The second those words are pronounced, a sharp rigid look staples itself onto Anon's face.
>His ice cold eyes stare into the oblivion behind the three fillies before Scootalo speaks up.
>"Anon, are you ok?"
>He regains awareness.
"Yeah sorry, I was wondering about something unrelated"
>He is lying, but the years spent at the post-unironic shithole of the internet had taught him a great deal about acting.
>"Anyway, will you buy it for us?" asked Apple Bloom.
>Anon unrestrains a sigh he was holding in his breath before sitting down against a nearby tree.
>He then gestures the fillies to do the same.
>Once they had finally laid down upon the fresh grass, Anon speaks.
"Right now you are probably guessing that I am about to give you the talk on why you shouldn't smoke."
>He waits for an answer, but when he is met only by silence he continues.
"Well I am way too smart, so I know the talk would never persuade you. If you are truly motivated to do something you will bypass any warning; that is until personal experience bites you in the ass, just like someone I know."
>He emits a light chuckle while thinking of himself.
"Instead, I'll tell you a story; one that I read In some book whose name I forgot"
>The interest of the fillies were picked. They unconsciously got a little bit closer to hear more clearly.
(cont)
>>
File: daily reminder.png (199KB, 1541x395px)
daily reminder.png
199KB, 1541x395px
>>30388270
Mah nigga.
>>
>>30388575
"A long time ago there used to be a shepherd who found a golden ring inside a cave."
"He quickly realized that when wore, the ring would render him invisible; thus he seized the opportunity and dethroned his king to be able to usurp his riches."
"Now the question in: do you think he was happy?"
>Initially the CMC were reluctant to answer, but then Sweetie Belle said "maybe?..."
>Anon smirked
"The answer is no. Yes he had power and wealth, but at what cost? He became a slave to his own passions. His greed created an unimaginable void that was expanded the more it was fed. The paranoia of someone stealing his ring and/or power made him incapable of having friends."
>Anon stands up and looks down upon the fillies
"I won't tell you exactly how this story relates to smoking. I believe that it would be much more educational if you figured out on your own. When you do that; ask what fallacies and pitfalls there might be. That is all I have to say."
>Anon walks away while the CMC remain puzzled by Anon's riddle.
>>
>>30388596
>Anon walks away euphorically tipping his fedora while the CMC remain puzzled by Anon's riddle.
FTFY
>>
>>30389031
Kek
>>
>>30388575
>picked

That word is "piqued", Anon. And you pronounce it like "peaked".
>>
>>30388565
>dead parents
>abandoned
>parents so irresponsible that her sister is her legal guardian
So this is why there friends.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.