[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't think I belong on /mlp/. >hate to be enthusiastic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I don't think I belong on /mlp/.

>hate to be enthusiastic about episodes like "A Royal Problem" or "Parental Glideance" because the contrarians will try to rain on my parade
>then an episode like "The Perfect Pear" comes along that everyone enjoys
>and I enjoy it too but don't feel like celebrating because I can't stand giving you shitlords the privilege

/mlp/ is doomed, fuck yourselves.
>>
>>30388228
It's not our fault, doomposters won't just fuck off and everyone's too lazy to create content.
>>
First of all, it is just like, your opinion man.
Secondly, if you don't feel celebrating, then you are free to go.

>giving [...] privilege
Care to explain that?

I believe, that a lot of anons had genuinely loved that episode. What is wrong with that?
>>
>>30388277
>Care to explain that?

Basically I'm annoyed at anyone who said this season only had one good episode.
>>
>>30388281
Well that's a rubbish too. Again, opinions man.
>>
>>30388228
Really? From the episode discussions I'm pretty sure a majority of people loved A Royal Problem and Parental Glideance, the only problem is that doomsayers and shitposters who didn't like them for whatever reason are more autistic and desperate for the attention that their disappointed parents never gave them and so they're more vocal about their dislike to those episodes than those who actually liked them
>>
>>30388228
this >>30390025

Don't be sad anon, I post ponies in random threads for no reason and everybody still like them.
>>
>>30390473
No we fucking don't. Stay in your containment box or better yet just kill yourself already.
>>30388228
Fuck you, till we don't achieve 90% of true /co/lts who hate season 2 then we won't be happy.
>>
>>30388228
>I don't think I belong on /mlp/.

There's a very simple solution for that: fuck off

>hate to be enthusiastic about episodes like "A Royal Problem" or "Parental Glideance" because the contrarians will try to rain on my parade

That's why you offer your opinion and tell everyone who disagrees that they can fuck off. Because they can. So can you.

>then an episode like "The Perfect Pear" comes along that everyone enjoys and I enjoy it too but don't feel like celebrating because I can't stand giving you shitlords the privilege

Nothing you do is a privilege for some random faggot on the internet. No one gives a shit if you post here or not. If you're not here because you enjoy arguing with shitlords about horses then you might be here for the wrong reasons.
>>
See >>30390600
Just like >>30390025 said.
>>
>>30388228
Vocal minorities, newfriend
It's the same 10 shitposters that do all these 'bad things'
All these episodes were great, and if you were in the threads discussing them you would've seen that everyone loved them

Of course if you enter obvious shitpost and bait threads like 'Jim needs to die' or 'Scruffy was right' you'll find them, dumbass
/mlp/ has become such a shithole over years and years of /v/irgins and other underage /b/tards getting here and keeping their old board cultures, thus, being pessimistic cunts baiting for (you)s just for the sake of it
if you can't handle that much, dunno how you got here in the first place bub
>>
>>30390682
Oh yes and you'rr totally not a scumbag from /b/ shitposting and trying to turn /mlp/ into hasdrone central.
Before 2009 we were at least honest with who's in the right over being angry and who's an irreponsible hypocrite. None of this self lying psychopath attitude born out of PC sjws who were too immature to admit they're in the wrong. The neo niggers of this generation.
>>
File: 1397677103779.png (80KB, 191x201px) Image search: [Google]
1397677103779.png
80KB, 191x201px
>>30391196
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.