[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those that actually watch the show, I am curious about how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1386437498707.png (259KB, 893x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1386437498707.png
259KB, 893x1380px
For those that actually watch the show, I am curious about how many times do you rewatch episodes?
Only favorites, or whole seasons? do you skip the bad ones or watch them all? in order or random picks here and there?
>>
>>30388073
I often rewatch dungeons and discords, but I started rewatching season 1 again just to see all of the little details I missed watching the first time.
>>
File: 1485730529293.png (1MB, 942x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1485730529293.png
1MB, 942x1054px
>>30388073
>for those that actually watch the show
>the board is at a point where you have to clarify your posts are for people who watch the show, on the board dedicated to aforementioned show
I blame the dougfans
>>
>>30388146
I just did it to minimize the "LOL WATCHING THE SHOW" shitposting.
>>
>>30388073
I watched it beginning to end twice, since then have just been rewatched episodes randomly here and there and only skipped a few. I actually started from the beginning again a week or two ago to rewatch it all in order. Not looking forward to watching "It Ain't Easy Being Breezies" again.
>>
I try and rewatch at least once for every episode, but recently I've found myself not doing so. Not cause I dislike the show or anything, this season's been great so far, but I find I have more to do and less time to do it.
>>
>>30388073
Rewatch favorites, skip the bad ones
>>
>>30388073
The only episodes I watched multiple times are It's about time, The best night ever and A Canterlot Wedding.

I've seen RR like 8 times and LoE 3 times already
>>
>>30388073
I usually don't rewatch episodes.Only exceptions are those that i know for sure that will bring in huge reactions from the fagdom Example : Any good season finale,
episode 100, the Daybreaker scene, or even the Christmas Carol episode
, those i rewatch like 2-3 times tops before moving on to the react cancer.
>>
>>30388073
It's really on and off really, there'll occasionally be a time where I'm like "man, I really feel like rewatching that one episode" for seemingly no reason and go watch it, but I don't really rewatch whole seasons or anything.

Of course I do have a tendency to rewatch the winter/Christmas themed episodes around Christmas.
>>
>>30388164
Easily one of my least favorites as well as Spike At Your Service, anon
>>
>>30388164
>Being afraid of Breezies when Spike episodes exist
>>
>>30388223
Don't forget the Equestria Games...
>>
File: disapproving top cunt.gif (200KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
disapproving top cunt.gif
200KB, 333x333px
>>30388200
>>
>>30388223
>>30388229
>>30388231
Agreed anons.
Like, I want to like spike, but everytime he gets an episode that focuses on him, it sucks. It's kind of sad because as a background/sidekick kind of character, he's alright
>>
>>30388304
Except Gauntlet of Fire.
>>
>>30388311
Too bad most people just cared about Ember in that episode.
Nobody gives a shit that Spike actually stepped his game.
And I am not even a Spikefag, he was shit forever until that.
>>
>>30388324
Yeah i can agree with that, but even if i liked Ember i could see the obvious "Waifu of the week" tone she had and was more interested in Spike not being a total shit.
>>
File: 1430887.png (155KB, 449x468px) Image search: [Google]
1430887.png
155KB, 449x468px
>>30388073
I rewatched the "whole" show after S2, and again during the S4-S5 hiatus, all the episodes in order, without skipping anything.
I also used to rewatch every episode during the season, after the iTunes release, but S6 left me a bad aftertaste and except for a few honorable mentions like Top Bolt, I started rewatching old episodes instead.
I've kinda lost the habit of rewatching episodes. Since S6 ended, literally the only new episode I've rewatched is Parental Glideance (I'll definitely rewatch The Perfect Pear though), and the next time I rewatch the whole show I'll skip the bad episodes.
Finally, I rewatch CotLM from time to time because it's fucking fantastic, and some random episodes when I want to discuss something about them.

I dropped two season 6 episodes halfway, and I haven't watched a single second of another one. I will never watch those three episodes and I regret nothing.
>>
>>30388073
Years ago, when there was only one season, I do belive I had rewatched every episode two to three times each.
That is not the case anymore. I havent even watched that much of the new season.
>>
>>30388073
I don't rewatch ponies. I don't actually rewatch or re-read anything - used to do it too much in the past, I've re-read most of the book I owned, some of them 10+ times. Got kinda burned out after the realisation that basically memorizing the story takes a huge toll on it.

I do rewatch some scenes or songs from time to time. And I do plan to rewatch the whole series on some point - probably when the ride as I know it ends, so I'll be able to get my final dose of ponies due to my memory of older episodes being foggy.
>>
>>30388324
>>30388362
Oh, even with Ember Spike finally having another good episode after S5 was amazing.
>>
>>30388564
Which ones? Let me guess: Newbie Dash, Flutter Brutter, and 28 Pranks Later?
>>
>>30388073
>For those that actually watch the show
Literally who?
>>
>>30388073
I have watched it all the way through, and I rarely rewatch S1 or S2, or good later season episodes, but at this point if I wanted to rewatch the entire series I'd have to stretch it over a month or more and watch only a few episodes a day. 22 minutes by itself is not a lot, but even 5 episodes are 110 minutes, that's almost a movie.
>>
>>30388626
You got two right. I watched Newbie Dash until the very end and nearly got cancer. I started watching Flutter Brutter, and when it was absolutely obvious that it was going to be the exact same """humor""" again, I stopped watching it. I didn't even bother trying to watch Where the Apple Lies, and if he has written more episodes, I won't watch them either.
>>
>>30388564
>the next time I rewatch the whole show I'll skip the bad episodes
>the whole show
>skip the bad episodes
That isn't rewatching the whole show Anon, don't lie to yourself.
>>
>>30388073
I never rewatch any episodes. The only time I rewatch anything is during the October anniversary where they stream the entire series from start to finish. Outside of that, I never rewatch episodes
>>
>>30388695
Well, duh. I obviously meant, "the next time I rewatch episodes in order starting from the beginning, as opposed to rewatching only CotLM again", I thought it was clear from the context.
>>
>>30388073
I watch episodes sequentially for original run and then whatever comes on for reruns on discovery family because they run through the first six seasons once a month. I tend to skip episodes I didn't like in the first place
>>
Ponyfag since 2011, seen season one and two like... six times? Season three maybe twice? Since then, no real re-watches except for finales and special episodes.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.