[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>How could you call our child "satyr trash"?! >I...I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

>How could you call our child "satyr trash"?!
>I...I worked so hard to make this possible!
>>
>>30386142
Twilight, I'm married to Pinkie Pie, and we already have a child. Please stop coming into our house.
>>
File: 1337493466465.jpg (27KB, 404x408px) Image search: [Google]
1337493466465.jpg
27KB, 404x408px
>>30386142
>woman spreads her legs
>hard work
>>
>>30386163
Well, there's that little "different species" thing she had to magically work around.
>>
>>30386163
But what about carrying and protecting this heavy trash for 9 month?
>>
>>30386142
I was willing to adopt, you didnt had to magically engineer a half human half pony thing.
But shes here so we got to take responsability
>>
File: image.png (178KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
178KB, 500x500px
>>30386163
>babies are born as soon as they're made
>humans and ponies can naturally breed and Twiggle didn't have to figure out some voodoo nonsense
>>
File: 4.jpg (85KB, 653x672px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
85KB, 653x672px
No, seriously, I didn't want this. Hell, you TRICKED me. I didn't know you cast some damn spell that made it possible for us to reproduce! And I wanted you to abort! But noooooooo let's force this little abomination against nature on the world!

Hey Twilight, did your fancy fuckin' spell account for our lil' bundle of shit to be born with meningitis? How about a pulmonary embolism? The only reason he can even walk is because of the nineteen surgeries.

Oh sure, now you're crying. Well cry while walking out the door, bitch. And take your little drooling freak with you.
>>
>>30386178
It's 11 for horses
>>
It has no skin and every other breathe is it saying kill me in a new language
>muffled "Töte mich" in the distance
I think we can put this down as a failure
>>
>>30386238
>abort
She probably didn't want to lose her magic powers.
>>
>>30386142
>putting this much effort into trying to rustle normalfags' jimmies
You have a shitload of time on your hands, don't you kid?
>>
File: OP might remember.jpg (237KB, 800x578px) Image search: [Google]
OP might remember.jpg
237KB, 800x578px
>>30386142
>he doesn't want to have satyr children with his waifu

You're be the gayest OP I have seen in years.
>>
>>30386163
I think the implication is the spell took a shitton of work.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.