[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's only been a few months since the Friendship Games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: sugarcoat.png (214KB, 938x852px) Image search: [Google]
sugarcoat.png
214KB, 938x852px
>It's only been a few months since the Friendship Games
>the shorts take place after Legend of Everfree

So Friendship Games most likely took place in May, Legend of Everfree was that summer, and the shorts most likely take place in August.

But the real question is, are they juniors or are they seniors?
>>
>>30386073
Honestly, my question is where did winter go? I want scarves, toboggans, snowballs and snow bunnies in improper leggings.
>>
>>30386225
winter was in that one comic where the school tries to bully sunset into suicide
>>
>>30386233
Yeah, but that was irredeemable garbage that I had completely forgotten about.
>>
In "Dance Magic" the Crystal Prep girls are raising money for the SPRING Dance. So I estimate that the specials must take place in early to mid May.
>>
>>30386485

they're raising money for a dance that takes place on a yacht though

Crystal Prep probably does a lot of fundraising in advance of their events
>>
>>30386073
Anyone else think it was weird there was only four Shadow Bolts? What happened to whatshername?
>>
>>30386073
The only girl we can confirm is Sunset. Rarity said that she had won fall formal all the past years and they then showed 3 pictures of Sunset as she won each year meaning EG1 takes place Sunset's senior year, her fourth.This is 100% canon and proven. It can be likely assumed that the other girls are most likely also in that grade.
>>30386485
So if it's spring, they will either have the girls, at least Sunset since it's guaranteed her senior year, graduate or do what South Park does and just have it be an infinite year.
>>
>>30386520
Note: Indigo Zap died on the way back to her home planet.
>>
>>30386520
Ishi said she is on vacation.
>>30386485
>>30386073
Kinda of related.
https://twitter.com/ishiH3Art/status/878753793411661824
>>
>>30386543
Yeah.
"Vacation".
>>
>>30386529
Tragic
>>
>>30386529
this is now my headcanon
>>
>>30386073
>the whole ordeal takes place in the summer
>not eve a hint of swimsuits

WASTED OPPORTUNITY
>>
>>30386529
Note: Starlight Glimmer died on the way to her home dimension
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.