[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, I need someone to do me a solid and link all the good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1458598593997.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1458598593997.png
29KB, 633x758px
Alright, I need someone to do me a solid and link all the good threads from the past couple of days for The Perfect Pear

I had separate instances of the catalog up at different intervals, with the intention to get into the threads later, but obviously >Windows 10 decides to crash, meaning they're completely lost and I can't easily do so. Is there a web archiver or something that can do this and show me the catalog as it was at a certain time? Or an archive that lets me browse in a catalog view of past threads? The in site archive is shit in that it doesn't tell you the reply count anymore

Please help me out here lads. I just wanted threads.
>>
>>30384168
The best archiver that I've used is desuarchive.org
>>
>>30384183
But even that doesn't really let you browse in a catalog mode, does it?
It doesn't seem like there'd be an easy way to go back and check the recently made threads in bulk to view them

I'm so frustrated
>>
First thread
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/30351647

Second
>>30358206

Third
>>30363574
>>
>>30384799
Thanks

Any good threads outside of these? I know there were loads in the catalog but I obviously didn't get a chance to see them
>>
>>30385569
Mostly a lot of baw threads. You can use desuarchive to find all OPs made in a certain date range and scan through ones that might apply to what you're looking for.

http://desuarchive.org/mlp/search/type/op/start/2017-06-21/end/2017-06-22/
>>
>>30386356
Thanks, just wish there was a catalog view of archived threads, would be convenient

Still quite pissed off my system crashed honestly. Had those tabs open for a reason and kept them there
>>
>>30384730
>But even that doesn't really let you browse in a catalog mode, does it?
Yes it does.
>>
>>30386587
It only shows the OP's, which is great and much better than I had, but at the same time it's not in the format you see when you press "Catalog" on 4chan, with 10 threads per row and multiple columns.
I do appreciate it though, thanks
>>
>>30386619
Your welcome. I hope you find all you are looking for.
>>
>>30386814
Thank you. It was no thread in particular, but I just wanted to catch-up on all the discussion that did take place over the multiple threads and stuff
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.