[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>implying any human pone would have a better ass than Octavia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 12

File: 31.jpg (754KB, 1995x1298px) Image search: [Google]
31.jpg
754KB, 1995x1298px
>implying any human pone would have a better ass than Octavia

I bet it smells like lavender.
>>
>>30381689
>human

Get out
>>
File: top burro.jpg (184KB, 1250x1249px) Image search: [Google]
top burro.jpg
184KB, 1250x1249px
>>30381689
Even the worst pony ass would be better than any possible human ass.
>>
File: 30.jpg (844KB, 1034x1024px) Image search: [Google]
30.jpg
844KB, 1034x1024px
>>30381722
Not even close.
>>
File: octavia (45).jpg (201KB, 686x899px) Image search: [Google]
octavia (45).jpg
201KB, 686x899px
>>30381738
>>
She's an Earth pony. My entirely unscientific belief is that she still has the same intense, frequent estrous cycles as every other farming mare - ovaries screaming, hormones racing, and so forth - but stomps on it as best as she can, with varying degrees of success, in order to fit in with unicorn high society who don't quite do that sort of thing.

My point is, underneath the aloof exterior and carefully-designed concealing little black dresses is a pony and a pair of hips designed by nature for raising many hardy, healthy foals. Sure, she can heft around her beloved cello without needing a cart, unlike her contemporaries blessed with wings or horns ... but that's a little daring, /vulgar/ even, for the circles she floats in.
>>
>>30381781
>you will never breed a snorting, hormone-ridden, estrus-maddened Octavia
>you will never cum hard and deep inside her huge, muscular flanks so many times her stupid mute dyke roommate starts hammering angrily in Morse code on the walls
>>
>>30381689
>donkey ass
>>
File: 1394470632398.jpg (40KB, 344x307px) Image search: [Google]
1394470632398.jpg
40KB, 344x307px
>>30382833
>hammering angrily in Morse code
>>
File: 18b.gif (1MB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
18b.gif
1MB, 248x189px
>>30382833
>>
>>30381689
As an ass, it probably smells like ass.
>>
File: ass.jpg (181KB, 750x536px) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
181KB, 750x536px
>>30383267
Like ass, you say?
>>
File: sudden kek.gif (2MB, 254x275px) Image search: [Google]
sudden kek.gif
2MB, 254x275px
>>30382833
>hammering angrily in Morse code on the walls
fucking keked
>>
File: Rarity_thinking_S1E8.png (732KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rarity_thinking_S1E8.png
732KB, 1280x720px
>>30381781
Can earth ponies masturbate?
>>
File: 1488988585562.gif (2MB, 187x155px) Image search: [Google]
1488988585562.gif
2MB, 187x155px
>>30382833
>starts hammering angrily in Morse code on the walls
>>
>>30385189
Not only can they, with their hugely increased libidos I imagine it's about the only thing that keeps them sane during estrus.
>>
>>30381781
>every other farming mare
>stomps on it as best as she can, with varying degrees of success
Lady in the streets, Earth pony in the sheets.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 631x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 631x445px
>>30381738
But that ass is really lumpy and gross. Pony ass is good without even trying.
>>
>>30385203
What if it's only a plan B? I heard finishing inside feels many times better than masturbation or using a condom.
>>
>>30381781
More like Earth ponies breed like crazy precisely because they're not expected to be high society like unicorns.
>>
>>30387101
>the pile of unopened letters sits accusingly on the rack
>she flicks one open with an exasperated sigh, dropping the imported hoof-clip opener onto the table
>...
>her brother's plumbing business is puttering along
>Father sends his love
>Mother wants to know when she can come and visit, now her daughter is a famous musician
>suddenly the tiny, cheap walls seem a little closer and a little darker in the candlelight
>>
>Flipping through the letters, Octavia picks another one at random.
>The knife cut cleanly through the paper, and Octavia makes sure to put it back on the table safely before slipping the paper out.
>She registers what the words say instantly.
>They're large, and angry.
>"Go back to breeding, Earth Pony slut!"
>Great. More hate mail.
>Despite her unwillingness, Octavia feels an unstoppable compulsion to read the letter all the way through.
>Just like she does every letter, good or bad.
>The mail goes into deep detail about how she'll never be a 'real' success in Canterlot, no matter how hard she tries, and how she should go home to start a family, in much less kind words.
>When she's done, Octavia puts the note down, next to the knife.
>She never asked to have a cutie mark in classical music, you know.
>Her hooves raise themselves to her face, cradling her head for a moment.
>She just wanted to make music.
>Perform for a crowd or two.
>Maybe write a sonnet when she was older and more respected.
>As the pipes in the old apartment whistle above her, Octavia removes her hooves and pulls her head back.
>Maybe she should just give up.
>She hadn't found much success so far anyway.
>It was much easier to open a music store, give in to her heat when it came, make enough bits to be comfortable.
>She didn't even know what she was trying to prove.
>That she was more than her race?
>That she actually had more talent than any unicorn in a line up?
>That she just wanted to be respected?
>She didn't know.
>But something inside her wouldn't let her stop.
>It was probably that old 'Earth Pony Stubbornness.'
>While she still got rotten looks on the street, whatever it was kept driving her.
>Just wouldn't let her stop.
>And she hated it.
>Picking up the letter, Octavia hung it over the candle, letting it burn down to nothing.
>Then she picked another letter.
>It was probably just going to be more hate mail.
>And she hated how it would probably just fuel the fire some more.
>>
>>30387201
>>"Go back to breeding, Earth Pony slut!"
I was hoping this would trigger her into getting horny but I guess we're taking a moment to talk about the seriousness of racial issues and stereotypes.
>>
>>30387256
Sure, why not? I'm just killing time anyway.

>Flipping through the letters, Octavia picks another one at random.
>The knife cut cleanly through the paper, and Octavia makes sure to put it back on the table safely before slipping the paper out.
>She registers what the words say instantly.
>They're large, and angry.
>"Go back to breeding, Earth Pony slut!"
>Octavia discarded the letter without reading any further.
>The nerve of some ponies.
>Just because she was an Earth Pony did not mean that she was some sexed up twat.
>She knew how to keep herself under control, knew how to avoid letting the heat get the best of her.
>It was easy to push back the thoughts, she certainly didn't want to be...bred.
>Didn't want to pushed around by a stallion stronger than her.
>One that didn't care how fancy she was 'supposed' to be.
>She didn't want to be led towards the bedroom, and laid down, her thick thighs sweating from the atmosphere, her...flower on full display.
>The stallion would be gentle, would stroke her cheek just right while whispering lewd things into her ear.
>His manhood would press against her inner thigh, not enough to be uncomfortable.
>He'd kiss her, pushing his tongue into her mouth and wrestling hers to submission.
>Then he'd begin to rub, ever so faintly, against her slit until she was grinding up against him desperately, all composure lost.
>Then, when she was nice and wet, he would...
>Octavia stopped.
>When had her hoof found its way to between her legs?
>Had her heat snuck up on her?
>Octavia sat there for a moment, before shrugging and grinding her hoof against her clit.
>May as well get it over with now.
>The pleasure rocketed up her spine, and she gasped.
>The letter she'd discarded sat on the desk.
>Picking it up again, Octavia scanned over it.
>To her joy, it went into detail about what the writer would do to a slutty little pony like her.
>It was going to be a long night, and if anyone asked, she was making music for the entirety of it.
>>
>>30387256
>I was hoping this would trigger her into getting horny
Cram it with the wish fulfilment, I thought it was interesting enough.
>>
>>30387405
Well, me too. I didn't say what came out instead was bad.
>>
>>30387448
It just seems weird to see horrible, hurtful words and then be spurred to masturbation as a result. I mean, stupid sexy Earth ponies and all, but what the fuck man.
>>
>>30387468
Okay man I get it.
>>
File: ZRpRhMt.png (762KB, 1921x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ZRpRhMt.png
762KB, 1921x1600px
>>30387468
I like degradation.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.