[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only thing I don't like about EQG is how all the girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: pool.png (149KB, 750x450px) Image search: [Google]
pool.png
149KB, 750x450px
The only thing I don't like about EQG is how all the girls basically have the same body. I like my headcanon better:

Applejack
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 145 lbs
Cup Size: D

Fluttershy
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 115 lbs
Cup Size: B

Pinkie Pie
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 170 lbs
Cup Size: DD

Rainbow Dash
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 125 lbs
Cup Size: A

Rarity
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 120 lbs
Cup Size: C

SciTwi
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 130 lbs
Cup Size: C

Sunset
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 130 lbs
Cup Size: D
>>
>>30378969
That was very autistic
Thank you
>>
>>30378977
glad I could help
>>
File: 1497717667128.jpg (1004KB, 1000x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1497717667128.jpg
1004KB, 1000x1042px
>>30378969
>Pinkie is shorter than Rarity

>Pinkie has bigger boobs than Fluttershy

This is objectively wrong.
>>
>>30379255
Fluttershy was a model. models are usually tall and skinny
>>
>>30379255
fluttershy with big boobs is stupid
>>
>>30379266
This
Also, small breasts for Fluttershy reflect her personality better than big boobs
>>
>>30379255
>FLUTTERSHY MUST HAVE BIG BOOBS BECAUSE ANIME

fuck off
>>
File: full (1).png (729KB, 1165x992px) Image search: [Google]
full (1).png
729KB, 1165x992px
>>30378969
>Pinkie Pie
>Height: 5'2''
>Weight: 170 lbs
Do you have any idea how obese you just made her?
>>
>>30378969
>Dislikes that all the characters have similar sizes
>Mares and most stallions are literally copy pastes with different colors and manes
There are better reasons to hate on it, senpai
>>
>>30379647
she has massive tits, ass, hips, and thighs
>>
>>30379699
Yeah, sort of like rosie o'donell. That description only works for someone extremely fat. At that height she could have a nice ass and big tits at 130 lbs.
170 and she has heart problems, and she gets winded going up stairs.
>>
>>30379699
>>
>>30378969
>not respecting the earth pony : unicorn : pegasus distribution
>thinking they'd be girlets
>>
>not metric

Kys jew
>>
File: 434543.jpg (92KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
434543.jpg
92KB, 500x404px
>>30378969
>Applejack
>5'10
Applejack is not even canonly that tall.
>>
I just ... want to hurt people, and make them feel bad, when they get all anime about MLP. It makes me think that if you like anime dreck you don't have any taste or objectivity about the media you consume, like as long as the females (not 'women') are valid, passive and they're in high school you'll watch it and enjoy it for being so completely safe and non-threatening.

I like MLP because it doesn't go with stupid anime tropes for the cast, so when people assume Fluttershy has big boobs because every anime on their hard drive has 'the Fluttershy' with big boobs, it's like you're watching the show for the wrong reason and not noticing the other, good things about the show instead.

I don't know where I'm going with this, but I think it's a shame that people started out liking the show -because- it was so fresh and different, and now here we are back to the same tired old anime high school garbage. Feel free to get huffy at me because YOUR anime tastes are patrician or whatever IDGAF
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.