[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you be upset if Hasbro revealed Applejack's parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Would you be upset if Hasbro revealed Applejack's parents were just trapped in a limbo-style plane of existence and that the Mane 6 end up saving them from the villain of the season? Would that cheapen their "deaths"? How about if the villain was Grogar?
>>
File: 1423771355588.jpg (163KB, 573x180px) Image search: [Google]
1423771355588.jpg
163KB, 573x180px
>>30377561
Just do whatever hasbro staff, I no longer give a shit.
>>
File: Laughing Mares.gif (734KB, 564x360px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Mares.gif
734KB, 564x360px
>>30377606
Oh I think you do, my effeminate friend. I think it will always burn within your belly.

Mine too...
>>
>>30377625
No seriously I don't care anymore.
It actually surprised me a lot that the last episode was actually enjoyable.
I was expecting absolutely nothing but shit.
But I won't rise my hopes ever again. I don't think I can stand to be let down anymore.
>>
>>30377561
You would need a good setup and they would need to be doing something significant for the villain or to contain the villain.
Only if the villain was really interesting, not Grogar, only if he is very different from his G1 self.

If it was something like Buu, that might be a different story.
>>
>>30377561
How about the question of "WHY THE FUCK DID A SUPER POWERFUL GOD BEING TRAP A COUPLE OF RANDOM ASS EARTH PONIES IN ANOTHER DIMENSION?"

Its not like they're royalty or alicorns or anything like that, they're literally a couple of farmers.
>>
>>30377675
I can come up with some, especially if the villains are in this space to keep the villain hidden or they are test subjects for an alien.

Oh yeah that works, alien abductions always happen on farms in stories, so we can have an alien villain who was using them as test subjects.
>>
>>30377675
>apple family out gathering zap apples in the everfree
>portal appears
>evil shit going down
>aj's parents protect family
>portal disrupted
>villain nabs them with a spell and drags them into his world as he's pulled back into it
>aj's parents were declared "lost and gone"
>>
>>30377689
And then they may know the villains weakness being trapped in there so far, hey this actually makes sense.

But I think it is a bit too extreme for a season finale.
>>
>>30377561

I would only be happy with this if said villain was reformed through the power of a song composed by Daniel Ingram for maximum /mlp/ butthurt.
>>
>>30377689
I don't want to imagine Applejack's mom getting experimented on all those years, her teats milked dry daily by machines, her every hole filled to the brim with vibrating probes, her hooves ravaged by feathers...
>>
>>30377689
>>30377706
And once again, WHY THE FUCK DID THE VILLAIN DO THIS?!

There's still nothing to set her parents apart to make him specifically target them. Are there a million more abducted ponies there so they're not "Special"? and if there ARE a ton more abductees, why is this the first time hearing about it? You'd think this would be celestia's number one priroty if this shit happened alot.
>>
>>30377721
Are you retarded? Let's say, for example, Grogar or "villain-premier" connects to Equestria after his mandatory 1000 year banishment and manifests a portal in the Everfree. The Apple family could have been there doing mundane farmer shit when they saw this go down. The parents could have told Granny to protect the kids and held off the monsters long enough for them to get to safety but in doing so somehow disrupted the ritual by breaking a gem or something. With no focus the villain gets sucked back home but lashes out Balrog on Gandalf style and sucks them in with him.
>>
>>30377721
Why do so many reported alien invasions/sightings happen on farms?

This is actually a cliche.

They are species on the planet who are actually found on farms, why wouldn't they be experimented on?
>>
>>30377721
It could be an accident due to time dilation, and the alien doesn't understand how time works, so that's why they were gone for so long.
>>
>>30377749
>Why do so many reported alien invasions/sightings happen on farms?
mainly because rednecks are idiots, if we're being honest.
>>
>>30377768
But that cliche still justifies why farmers would wind up being captured.

You can easily come up with a reason why an alien who captured them would want to come back, either to invade Equestria or to return them after experimentation.
>>
>>30377721
>Villain's one weakness is a "World tree" type plant that can engulf him and destroy him.
>He doesn't know what kind of tree it is, or where its seed it is
>Its prophecied that certain lineage of ponies will be the ones capable of sprouting this seed to defeat him
>Its the apples
>He abducts them so that they may never grow this seed to defeat him
>the villain begins to break into equestria from his dimension
>Main six enter world to defeat him
>Find AJ's parents
>AJ's parents Encounter AJ and give their lives to ave her after a few heartfelt interactions
>The "plant" that was prophecied to defeat the villain was metaphorical, and AJ was the seed grown by her parents
>Applejack uses the element of honesty to destroy the villain in pure familial rage
>>
>>30377812
I think the alien idea is more straightforward.
>>
The only way it wouldn't be a complete disaster is if only once can be rescued and that pony has amnesia AND NEVER RECOVERS. Then the apples have a parent who has to rediscover him/herself and the family they don't know.

and it would still suck.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.