[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This will be the reason why Daring Do retired and why Ahuizotl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

This will be the reason why Daring Do retired and why Ahuizotl is no longer a threat for mane6, right?
>>
>>30376173
Daww, what a cute little abomination.
>>
I would prefer to think it's something as mundane as old age and injury catching up to her. Look how long the Daring Do series is in-universe.

All those adventures, all those fights and death traps. She's basically Bruce Wayne, and her body has to be rebelling against her constantly dangerous lifestyle.
>>
>>30376173
>All of the fighting was just super elaborate role play for the two of them
>Caballeron and his goons don't realize it and keep it going
>>
File: 866921.png (481KB, 1000x882px) Image search: [Google]
866921.png
481KB, 1000x882px
>>30376207
>She's basically Bruce Wayne, and her body has to be rebelling against her constantly dangerous lifestyle.
So who will be her successor?
>>
>>30376228
The abomination from OP pic.
We slowly going toward G5. Flurry is born first because she will be the oldest of the new cast and acting as replacement for Celestia and Luna.
>>
>>30376228
>Daring beyond
>>
>>30376173
I personally fucking love that ship
If I was any good at writing adventure stuff, I'd totally write something about them
And interspecie stuff is top unf.

>>30376338
>G5 will be a '1000 years later' continuation
>Everyone but flurry is dead for some reason
>The new m6 will be the descendants
>When flurry meets them she starts crying
>>
>>30376173
Ahizotl is not a threat because he's literally a giant retard with barely above average super strength. that's it.
Cabbelleron is a much bigger nemesis for Daring do because he's not fucktarded-- Ahuitzolt is usually defeated due to his sheer retardness, both in the show and in the books (Where he literally should have died 10 times over if he didn't have an actual intelligent pony villain thinking things through for him.
>>
>>30376173
I feel like I need to see the fug now.
>>
>>30376173
R63 is hotter tho
because handjobbing a horsecock is top unf
>>
File: 1486223180233.gif (1MB, 369x369px) Image search: [Google]
1486223180233.gif
1MB, 369x369px
>>
>>30376749
Ehhhh... I wouldn't say always, but yeah, fluttercord r63 is hot too
Mainly because Eris is hot and butterscotch isn't too bad

But elusive, Aj (whatever his name is) and... the princesses, are shit
>>
>>30378085
Applejack is Applejack. That's her R63 name.
>>
>>30376749
>>30378085
People only like R63 butterscotch becauses its blatant femdom fetish shit.
>>
>>30378188
A-and?
what's wrong with that
>>
>>30378188
>femdom
im not sure you know what that is if you think their flirting or wanting his dick is femdom.
>>
>>30378222
half of it is basically sexual predation with Butterscotch as a wimp being pushed into sexual positions by stronger mares.

That's not "hardcore" femdom, but its still light femdom.
>>
>>30378222
well desu it's true that BS is femdom bait.
Maybe not femdom femdom, but GFD bait for sure.
He's shy and kind, and good looking, that's like the perfect target.
And I personally only read shit about him if he's being dominated by another M6 so, hey.
>>
>>30376173
Daring do is more together with cabelleron than Azuihotl. Hell, they even kind of semi-flirt in the books.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.