[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"What do you mean, "You're not into britbongs",

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Rarity2.png (187KB, 659x1210px) Image search: [Google]
Rarity2.png
187KB, 659x1210px
>"What do you mean, "You're not into britbongs", Anon?"
>>
She's not, she grew up ponyville.
Rarity is just a pretentious cunt that puts on an english accent like a literal autist.
>>
>>30372445
I can't get past the jagged teeth.
>>
>>30372454
It's more of a Katherine Hepburn/transatlantic accent.
>>
>>30372454
Fuck now I'd like to know what she sounds like without the affectation
>>
It's called a Mid-Atlantic accent. Which was a sort of American 'received pronunciation' that the educated upper class were taught back in the day. Most presidents prior to the World Wars, likely talked like this.
>>
>>30372490
I'm australian and she speaks like every aspie kid i've ever met.
>>
>>30372472
It's actually a sign of good dental care. The UK is among the highest for it.
>>
>>30372493
Also Australian and I can confirm, spergs talk a lot like this. I'd know because my brother has it.
>>
>>30372454
But she doesn't have an english accent. Does she? I'm actually not sure now. What is her accent?
>>
>>30372517
>>30372490
>>
>>30372517
It's the sperg accent.
>>
>>30372445
Well, you see, there's /that/ one brit that keeps saying that 'cunt' is sexy, and he's a glimfag, but like, you know, the worst kind of glimfag, liberal, stupid, shitposts all the time, you know?
And I'm fairly sure he's one of the faggots that kept making glimthreads and spamming masturboop because he believes it's top kek or whatever these faggots say

Also, you're shit. I wouldn't even fuck you.
You don't deserve Spike either.
I'd fuck your sister tho.
>>
>>30372476
Mid-west accent like her parents.
>>
>>30372503
>>30372493
It's called enunciation, but you Ausfags wouldn't know about that.
>>
>>30372445
>britbong
>Rarity
This is some next level of autism.
>>
>>30373587
The same with Britbong Octavia.
>>
>>30373578
No son it's called having aspergers
>>
>>30372476
There was that scene in which Rarity was so nervous about seeing that stallion after Twilight pushed her out to confront him that she lost her accent for a bit and then had to recompose herself.

What was it?
>>
>>30373937
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWA57on_X8
Good call m80.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.