[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long until people say this is a horrible episode or the worst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: how long.png (619KB, 1016x1024px) Image search: [Google]
how long.png
619KB, 1016x1024px
How long until people say this is a horrible episode or the worst in the series? What do you think there "reasons" for it being bad will be?
>>
>>30371391
They will come up with every reason under the sun
>Shameless celebrity voices
>Forced romance
>Doesn't fit with established canon
what ever

But we all know what the real reasons will be for people hating this episode.

They will do it just to be contrarian or (in some really autistic cases) they'll do it cause it debunks their headcanon.

But fuck those people, this episode was delightful and I liked it.
>>
>>30371391
Dude, I fucking HATE the direction the new staff gave to the show and even like that I fucking loved this (and only THIS) episode.

Rest of the season is unwatchable garbage but this one? This one was great.
>>
>>30371391
It's a bad episode, love is out of place in a cartoon about friendship.
>>
>>30371391
The only complaint I've got for this episode is that they wrote like all three apple siblings are completely oblivious about their parents. That made the episode kinda empty for me personally.

I really wanted to see Applejack or atleast Big Mac's part of flashback, how children saw their parents but it seems there weren't or won't be any. For me that is truly sad.
>>
I wonder if Faust would approve
>>
File: 1474861845967.jpg (132KB, 694x758px) Image search: [Google]
1474861845967.jpg
132KB, 694x758px
>>30371391
It'll become retroactively horrible once the newfag writers completely soil it with an episode where they "move back to Ponyville" or have a wacky time travel back-to-the-future shenanigans starring Starlight "Mane Character" Glimglams.
>>
>>30371391
Probably because it didn't give them their fix. So they'll hate it and say it was bad.
>>
>>30371391
>How long
soon, maybe days.

>"reasons"
either they have autism, or they enjoy watching the world burn or both.
>>
>>30371646
This. It's been forever since I enjoyed an episode, but this one was great.
>>
>>30371391

Not sure if bad but I can see plenty of people start calling the episode overrated because a lot of people are clamoring it as the best thing we had in a long time (which it is).

It has some oddities like the Applejack and Big Mac being as oblivious as Apple Bloom about the whole thing and the way Granny acted and how the owners of the orchard for 2 generations couldn't find out about the pear/apple tree. This are valid complaints that for me didn't take away from how good the episode was, but people will point them as glaring flaws and evidence that the episode does not deserve the praise it's getting.
>>
File: wordswordswords.gif (89KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
wordswordswords.gif
89KB, 650x450px
>>30371391
>It's just horse Romeo and Juliet
>They had to add some random stallion to be the dad's friend
>Why do AJ and Big Mac know nothing at all
It wasn't even all that original, really. The hate is inevitable.

Still loved it though. I can't rightfully complain about it, because the bittersweet feels were just too much. It was just adorable.
>>
>>30371391
It's just amother Romeo and Juliet love story that has been done a million times over again. Really it's a requirement for every cartoon to have one.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.