[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT: Post yfw we missed the oppurtunity to enjoy arguably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>ITT: Post yfw we missed the oppurtunity to enjoy arguably the most anticipated episode since season 1 as a group
>Post yfw we were not able to take it all in for the first time together because DHX/Hasbro/whoever can't keep a lid on it and let Australia air it
>Post yfw you will never participate in the glorious thread where no-one knows what's going to happen until it airs live on air/stream
>>
>>30365628
It would have been full of faggots crying, so yeah just imagine that.
>>
>>30365628
Don't worry OP, there will be plenty more good MLP episodes in the future that we'll be able to enjoy together.
>>
>>30365659
Fuck you, Jimbo.
>>
>>30365628
Are you shitting me? Watch the episode or ignore it.
>>
>>30365628
>The most anticipated episode since season 1
Oh you mean: Twilight ascending, Luna's episode, Celestia's episode, The Wonderbolts, villain reformations, more dragons, Spike episodes, Every mane6's parents, Sweetie Belle singing again(never ever again), Rainbow Dash singing (you're shit), Applejack singing (how the fuck can you sing so well in real life and other shows, but refuse to sing properly as Dash and AJ?)

And then you think this is a good thing? Every episode has been a disappointment bigger than Spike's episodes except the one with Ember in it.

A dissapointment, every single one of them.
They're written as an insult to the previous writers who worked on the show. They didn't allow them to write all these in season 1 because they wanted to butcher, ruin, sabotage all of them.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.