[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't Discord pretty good friends with the 6 at this point,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: latest[1].png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
1MB, 1280x720px
Isn't Discord pretty good friends with the 6 at this point, and other Ponies like Celestia?

Why didn't he seem to care much they were taken? Feigned indifference?
>>
>>30365438
>pretty good
No. He's ok friends with them.
>>
>>30365438
He's friends with them in the same way your were friends with people in high school, you didn't really like them or anything, but they helped the lunch period go by faster so you hung around them.
>>
Not really, only Fluttershy tolerates him. The rest were seemingly warming up to him but it got sour after the whole "I'm only hanging out with you to fuck with Twilight even though I had several episodes about how you don't fuck around with friendship or use it like a weapon" thing.
>>
>>30365464
Pinkie Pie seems to be alright with him, but considering it's Pinkie Pie, that doesn't really mean much.
>>
>>30365476
Does she? Seems like even she is skeptical.
>>
>>30365438
He is acquaintances with the mane 6 and others, is bffs with Fluttershy, and seems to have developed a fully realized friendship with the Glam Band on his own accord.
>>
File: a1c[1].png (948KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
a1c[1].png
948KB, 1280x720px
>>30365461
>>30365464
>>30365499
Pic related, not to mention the token of friendship he's given to Twilight. There's also Guys Night, but that's a lesser note.
I get the impression they're on at least decent terms, you know, enough to care if they're in danger.

But that said, Discord is a being of Chaos. He's pretty damn powerful, reigned Equestria for years. For him, hearing they're in danger is probably the equivalent of hearing there are a bunch of insects attacking them, since as Starlight said, he could probably defeat them with a literal sneeze.

But Fluttershy is his best friend, so even for something that might seem inconsequential to him, it matters because he cares about her.
>>
>>30365438
My headcanon is that he doesn't really care too much about the mane 6 bar Flutters, he just acts like he likes that a lot more than he does. She's the only one who really seems to like being around him.
>>
>>30365570
This. He doesn't care for them all tgat much, and they've kept him at a distance, whether they realize it or not. Twiggles, princess of friendship, doesn't take long to assume that Discord had bewitched her friends into liking spending time with him, in one of the few Discord related episodes. He basically only hung out with the others to spite her, so that's probably not something he did because he genuinely liked any of them (Fluttershy aside), and nearly any other instances of him doing something onscreen (post-reformation take 2) were almost exclusively revolved around Fluttershy. He seems to accept the rest as sort of a package deal- he makes nice with them, he can stay "besties" with Fluttershy. If they were to go die on a pike somewhere, he'd probably be more concerned over how Fluttershy would feel, rather than their demise.
Ultimately, he could take them or leave them.
>>
I think Discord is friends with the Main 6, he's shown he can get along with them.
But at the same time it's in his nature to be chaotic, so he likes just messing with others in general because it's how he lived for 1000 years
>>
>>30365438
Beacuse he's know pretty well that some kind of Deus Ex Mothafucka will save their asses.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.