[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How about an episode where Spike's crush on Rarity ends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

How about an episode where Spike's crush on Rarity ends? Maybe Rarity says she loves Spike, but in a totally platonic way.
>>
>>30362453
It'll end in the movie.
>>
>>30362453
Spike has a crush on Rarity?
>>
>>30362499
Seriously, that whole part of his character just seems to be gone at this point, rewatching S1 episode where he can hardly function around her is just jarring
>>
File: tumblr_m7wjs1oboJ1rcuewco1_400.gif (810KB, 353x256px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7wjs1oboJ1rcuewco1_400.gif
810KB, 353x256px
>>30362499
You mean you didn't know?!
>>
>>30362538

What if the other ponies in Ponyville found out about Spike's crush on Rarity?
>>
>>30362453
you already have that:

entirety of Secret of My Excess
the heartwarming ending of Inspiration Manifestation
and the conversations between them and saving Rarity from falling off the cliff in Gaunlet of Fire

the ship is just a visual gag at this point,meaning that the ship from the 1st season is long gone

Spike just likes to help her and when they actually write about them,they mutually like each other as very good friends...
they have learned as time has passed,especially Spike,that they cant have a love relationship at all,and now,they have other preferences instead
>>
>>30362636

Aren't Spike and Rarity close friends by now?
>>
>>30362649
He still sleeps with a Rarity plush.
>>
>>30362664

I mean, she gives him hugs and calls him pet names (Spikey-Wikey, Precious Scales).
>>
>>30362453
Spike has moved on.He's a child, but bright enough to know that the two of them can never be.
>>
File: ponk.png (221KB, 1112x1124px) Image search: [Google]
ponk.png
221KB, 1112x1124px
>>30362568
Oh don't ridiculous, Spike and Rarity; the very idea.

Spike is totally with Big Mac
>>
>>30362649
yes,they are
in fact,they keep the same tradition of finding gems in the caves as they did in season 1
the difference is that while Rarity seems like a whore to him and Spike a beta,you dont find that recently(unless you count the gag of Honest Apple) and some find Rarity still a whore like she did in A Dog and Pony Show and Spike a white knight joke

as for now,Rarity tricks him a bit and Spike lets her to a certain limit, but when things get serious,they dont interact exactly as lovers

shippers still think that this ship is serious when in fact,the love part is just material for comedy
>>
>>30362680
>Precious Scales
When did she call him this?
>>
Spike is with Starlight now. Rarity missed out.
>>
>>30362871
>missed out
>on spike

Top Kek.
>>
>>30362871
this

Spike still liking rarara is pissing me off at this point. And rarara abusing that, AGAIN, is just... ugh
It pains me to say that but even Starlight would be better than rarara for him.
>>
>>30363155
>>30362871
I remember the SpikeLight threads.
The first step was just simply asking if they could have a nice green about them.
>>
>>30363322
I do plan to make my toothbrush shitpost into a real green down the line.
Not sure where I'd post it tho, /glim/ will be pissed haha
>>
File: smug piplup.jpg (33KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
smug piplup.jpg
33KB, 640x360px
>>30362891
That's good because whority deserves to die unloved and alone, just like in that fanfic "like Fine wine" but except this time, Spike loves Glim for real and Whority really ends alone and unloved forever.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.