[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is /mlp/ really one of the most disturbing urls on the web h

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: ejkuaxvl9tqgioxsoqls.jpg (31KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
ejkuaxvl9tqgioxsoqls.jpg
31KB, 620x400px
is /mlp/ really one of the most disturbing urls on the web http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2013/02/the-30-most-disturbing-internet-forums/mpl
>>
>>30361286
It was in February of 2013.
>>
>>30361300
whats happened to this fucking board
>>
>>30361286
No. But those were better times.
>>
>>30361286
Old news. Wasn't even much of a blip on /mlp/'s radar back then.

>"these guys are weird because they wanna fuck ponies!!!"

board kinda just gave a collective, affirmative nod and moved on
>>
File: milk.gif (118KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
milk.gif
118KB, 1024x1024px
>>30361286
Of course. Just look at that shit. Frightening.
>>
>>30361321
Despite two rule revamps that significantly increased the quality of /mlp/, the speed and traffic of our fair board have dwindled considerably in recent years. I blame the disappointing sixth season.
>>
>>30361343
>revamps
>increased the quality
Is this nigga for real.
>>
>>30361343
I havent been on this specific board since late 2013, what rules have been enacted since then? did the show go to shit at the sixth season, or before that?
>>
>>30361343
>increased moderation = increased quality
If you'd actually been here from the start, you'd know that's a load of horsecock. Yes, it has had a few benefits. But the negatives are much, much greater.

But you got me with your bait. Congratuations, I guess.
>>
>>30361364
Roleplaying was banned around the time you joined, and the rule was updated to ban the cancerous "greentext bait" threads that had taken over the board in early 2016. Everyone false-flags and says these moderation improvements were detrimental *cough* >>30361368 */cough* but they have brought nothing but positives to the table. And at this rate, we need all the help we can get to stay alive and well.
>>
>>30361399
fucking shame, this board was decent in it's nascent stage
>>
>>30361399
Prompt threads aren't roleplaying. That seems to be the mod's problem. They just state a shit reason why they delete whatever they like and don't clarify what exactly that means. Prompt threads have put out some fun content.

Sure, some of them turn into generals that don't need to exist, and that is shit, but if they were banned altogether, what do you propose fill the void? Show discussion? This is an entire board dedicated to one show; it can't be sustained entirely on discussing 22 minutes of official content a week, and that's when we're not on hiatus. At least prompt threads can be used to discuss and explore ideas that wouldn't be seen on the show, and are created in such a way that it's simplistic and easily engaging.
>>
>>30361574
>At least prompt threads can be used to discuss and explore ideas that wouldn't be seen on the show
And so can generals.
>and are created in such a way that it's simplistic and easily engaging
And so are generals.
>>
>>30361321
You did
>>
>>30361399
>talks about banned roleplaying improving quality
>proceeds to use asterisk action roleplaying
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.