[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if Princess Luna prevents nightmares from getting so horrific

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: tantabus.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tantabus.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
What if Princess Luna prevents nightmares from getting so horrific that they can kill ponies in their sleep from fear, or whatever the pony equivalent of SUNDS is? Ponies would have to have lived for 1000 years knowing that their own dreams could get so terrifying they would kill them and there was nothing that could be done about it.
>>
I have a stupid idea.

Since Luna wasn't watching over ponies dreams when banished

I like to believe her bat-guard were and still are specifically designated to protecting the dreams of ponies. It's my only way of explaining their existance even though their existance is so minimal they were only shown once. (not counting AUs)
>>
Well, why not?

Dreams in Equestria are confirmed to be so strong they can damage a pony's psyche. In an absolute worst case scenario, they probably COULD be lethal.

There are still a number of other effects and artifacts in place that would work to prevent this, even without Luna. Friendship, training and probably relics like the crystal heart, anything that provides solid ground for a pony's psyche. Only the most weak-willed and exposed would risk death.
>>
File: starlight glimmer filly.png (50KB, 254x242px) Image search: [Google]
starlight glimmer filly.png
50KB, 254x242px
>>30360527
In an alternate timeline, Luna would find Starlight Glimmer in her dreams while she was a filly and take her under her wing. She and Twilight would be rivals growing up.
>>
File: Dream Warriors.jpg (151KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
Dream Warriors.jpg
151KB, 500x700px
>>30360549
>Royal Guards specifically trained to incept themselves into dreams and protect ponies from their nightmares when they grow too strong to cope with alone
That's an interesting idea. So they'd essentially be a tactical version of pic related, that also gives out advice to other ponies about their mental health?
>>
>>30360549

This is actually not a bad idea.
>>
>>30360549
It's fucking stupid but I like it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.