[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think rest of the season will manage to fuck up this hope

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 235235.png (227KB, 383x506px) Image search: [Google]
235235.png
227KB, 383x506px
Do you think rest of the season will manage to fuck up this hope for the better future of MLP?
>>
I don't think we're going to get any other episodes as charged as The Perfect Pear unless the finale is something crazy high-stakes but the synopses for the rest of the season have shown potentially interesting episode concepts along the way so it's still promising.
>>
>>30360152
Well, if the season't finale is all about Starlight's slow and painful death it will top yesterday's episode by a mile.
>>
File: thorax big.jpg (69KB, 736x694px) Image search: [Google]
thorax big.jpg
69KB, 736x694px
>>30360152
>not being hype as fuck for the upcoming changeling kingdom episode
>>
>>30360152
season 8 goes back to bein under Vogel and/or Haber's control.

It doesn't really matter how good the rest of this season is because it's going to be ruined next year anyway.
>>
>>30361148
The one with Ember and Spike? I think it might be Princess Spike 2.0
>>
File: 1485204662626.gif (912KB, 500x242px) Image search: [Google]
1485204662626.gif
912KB, 500x242px
>>30360152
we're not out of the clear yet, they could still fuck up the changeling episode, the zecora episode, or the twifam episode
>>
>>30361188
Or they can focus the finale on Glim Glam again. I swear if that happens....
>>
>>30361168
No the one where they fix the mistakes of where and back again by giving a proper slower reformation of the last unchanged ling.
>>
>>30361251
You mean that one about Thorax's brother?
>>
>>30361206
It would be pretty cool if the finale ends up being a starlight family episode. I mean all the family episodes this season they must be leading somewhere.
>>
>>30361165
Haber won't be back because he's working on Skylanders and Vogel will get fired with McCarthy if the movie is a box office flop.
>>
File: trixie but edgy.png (482KB, 884x904px) Image search: [Google]
trixie but edgy.png
482KB, 884x904px
>>30361714
That's the one, with Starlight and Trixie.
>>
>>30361714
Aren't they all brothers and sisters?
What the fuck
>>
>>30360152
So far this season has been great, cept one or 2 stinkers. So I'm actually more so expecting good episodes rather than hoping
>>
>>30362352
This
>>
>>30362352
The movie too.
>>
I was already feeling a hope for a better future after seeing the other episodes, seeing this just cemented it.
You could see all the extra effort they went through animation wise, beautiful shit.
>>
I just hope the Spike/Thorax/Ember episode isn't shit.
>>
>>30361148
I am hyped because it has glimmer and tricky in it instead of going the more obvious spike and thorax episode
>>
>>30362235
maybe they are from one brood
>>
>>30360169
>interesting episode concepts
That and also more daring do shit.
>>
>>30361188
If they can pull off an idea as terrible as the twifam one I will be amazed.
>>
>>30362352

The worst thing about Season 7 is that it had to follow on all the stupid shit that happened on Season 6.

That and as you said, maybe 2 bad episodes that stink on their own.
>>
Since Spike only got one episode does anyone think he might be involve Rarity mane episode and that Zeppelin episode?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.