[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found the exact moment that every Anon's heart broke.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: are you making me choose.png (420KB, 730x396px) Image search: [Google]
are you making me choose.png
420KB, 730x396px
I found the exact moment that every Anon's heart broke. This and/or the song
>>
Why would this make anyone sad? She's putting her foot down and saying either be happy for us or get out of my life. He went with the latter.

The sucky part is the fact he realized he was in the wrong after she died.
>>
>>30357947
>forgetting the moment Applejack's hat was confirmed to look like her father's
>>
>>30357947
For me it was the song and then the Apple/Pear tree.
>>
>>30357947
I do not recommend watching this episode at work.
Now I must resist 6 hours without remembering how sad it is and tear up.
>>
>>30357956
>not feeling your heartstrings get tugged by the sight of her tearing up and realizing that her father, whom she clearly doesn't have any hate for, is forcing her to choose between her family and the love of her life
It broke her heart because she loved both her family and Bright.
>>
>>30357947
I felt nothing. Stop forcing le epic feels meme
>>
>>30357994
>that knowledge that AJ had large gaps about her parents before this
>A Royal Problem with Applejack's happy dream of being embraced by her parents
I didn't ask for these feels.
>>
>>30357983
I guess in my mind if someone is telling you to live your life a way you don't agree with and you finally have enough and tell them it isn't their place to, then that isn't tragic. It's stepping out and becoming your own person. It might sting but it only got to that point because they were living under the roof of a selfish and hateful person.

In the end it was for the best. She got to live the life of happiness she wanted without the closed-mindedness she had been indoctrinated into.
>>
>>30358024
I'm not arguing that. But she still loved her father and her family. She was happy with Bright, but she clearly didn't really want to let the Peaches go. But, her father gave her an ultimatum and so she chose.
>>
Would he have been as mad if she came out as lesbian?
>>
>>30357994
Episode made me cry, first time this show made me tear up since Crusaders of the Lost Mark

Why don't you stop trying to enforce the opinion that everybody is as emotionally jaded as you are
>>
>>30357994
>I am dead inside and my heart is a void
>Fuck you for having feelings
>>
File: 1357844404692.jpg (30KB, 353x270px) Image search: [Google]
1357844404692.jpg
30KB, 353x270px
I have never cried to any entertainment medium, and I plan to keep it that way.
>>
File: 1462227362545.png (289KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1462227362545.png
289KB, 500x500px
>>30357994
>I felt nothing
good for you
I felt ti too hard
>>
>>30358694
Big Mac asking in private to talk about his dad with Wood pony.
He doesn't want the girls to think he isn't the strong big brother who has it together.
He is actually struggling with the absence of his father in his life.
Maybe Wood pony can become a fatherly figure he is so desperate for while they talk about his dead dad.
>>
>>30358724
Bruh
>>
>>30357947
when the old man apologized i shed a tear.
>>
>>30357947
I'm completely okay with this.
>>
>>30357969
It's a different color
I think it's just a generic hat
>>
>>30357956
>he was wrong
>>
File: Maple.png (54KB, 466x399px) Image search: [Google]
Maple.png
54KB, 466x399px
>>30357947
it hurt throughout the whole thing, but specifically when my heart finally shattered was after the episode during days gone by when it got to
>our paths will cross again one day, in time to reunite
>for family is always near
>even when the seas are wide
>>
>>30357994
Does the fact that there are real human beings on this board compute for you, you robot?
>>
>>30360182
Could be signs of age for all we know.
>>
>>30360182
So, why won't AJ be inspired to wear on just like it? Or have 50 copies of the exact same one?
>>
>>30360182
>I think it's just a generic hat
you would be correct. they have a closet full of identical hats.
>>
>>30357956
She loved the Pears too but was forced to choose between them and the Apples. Heavy stuff for a kids show.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.