[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand why people say this mentally damaged

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: nervous_laughter.gif (498KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
nervous_laughter.gif
498KB, 432x432px
I don't understand why people say this mentally damaged pony is a Mary Sue. Everything she does turns out alright, but that's not due to her traits as a character
>>
>>30352582
That makes her an even bigger mary sue anon
>>
>>30352582
>Everything she does turns out alright, but that's not due to her traits as a character
You are right, that is because of the shit writing.
>>
Nyx is a mary sue because after Hypnos messed with Zeus's mind Zeus then went to hunt after him but Hypnos hid in the realm of Nyx because even Zeus is afraid of Nyx's power
>>
>>30352594
ha!
>>
File: ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT.gif (3MB, 174x200px) Image search: [Google]
ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT.gif
3MB, 174x200px
>>30352582
>Everything she does turns out alright, but that's not due to her traits as a character
And you are correct, but you see her in EVERY FUCKING SINGLE EPISODE

Blame Jim for it, even Larson did a better job with Twilicorn
>>
>>30352594
I thought Nyx was a griffon.
>>
>>30352582
M A R Y S U E
A R Y S U E M
R Y S U E M A
Y S U E M A R
S U E M A R Y

could you faggots please shut the fuck up already my brain hurts
>>
File: i smell bullshit.png (296KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
i smell bullshit.png
296KB, 720x720px
>>30352662
>12 episodes
>Glimmer is only in 4 of them
>every fucking single episode
really sets the neurons wiring
>>
>>30352662
Howmany glim episodes have we even had so far, 9 out of the 38 she's been around for?
>>
>>30353175
>she is in 1 out of every 4 episodes
>even tho she is not a main character
>>
>>30353211
>>even tho she is not a main character
Yes she is
>>
File: Wherever I go, I must also rape.png (284KB, 595x335px) Image search: [Google]
Wherever I go, I must also rape.png
284KB, 595x335px
>>30353169
/thread

You all are retarded stop that she is a
M A R Y S U E
>>
>constantly fucking up, being wrong, freaking out, crying, apologizing.
>literally her only strong point is magic.
>she's a mary sue.
>>
>>30353211
That is Twilight tier participation so yeah Starlight is the main character.
>>
STOP MAKING STARLIGHT THREADS.
>>
>>30353409
most people don't understand what the term actually means and slap it on a character they don't like to make their opinions sound more plausible.
>>
>>30353482
report spam, sometimes it works
>>
>>30352585
Why
>>
>>30353169
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1494438253854.jpg (124KB, 428x754px) Image search: [Google]
1494438253854.jpg
124KB, 428x754px
One thing I wish of GlimGlam is more singing from her
Fucking hell, I dont care how the writers do it, if they can make her sing more evil songs like Say Goodbye to the Holiday I would die a happy man.
Oh, and more interactions with her and Trixie, that shit warms my soul
>>
>>30352582
>Everyone likes her and immediately forgives her mistakes
>Able to match Twilight for power, an alicorn who's talent is magic
>Everyone looks to her for leadership when the changelings attacked
>Modifying a spell Starswirl wrote was easy, even though no one, not even Twilight could do that

These are all the hallmarks of a mary sue, Anon. Her only downside is that she's a sociopath.
>>
She's not my waifu reeeee
>>
>Everyone likes her and immediately forgives her mistakes
This is normal but even so, no second prances shows her failing to relate to a lot of ponies and in eltsd everyone is pretty pissed off at her.
>Able to match Twilight for power, an alicorn who's talent is magic
Starlight's talent is magic too, no one ever said being an alicorn made twilight's magic stronger.
>Everyone looks to her for leadership when the changelings attacked
Everyone means trixie and fucking thorax? Sure thing.
>Modifying a spell Starswirl wrote was easy, even though no one, not even Twilight could do that
Twilight probably could, the important detail is that starlight was only able to do it using the map table, a powerful artifact that only came into being recently.
>>
>>30352594
So MLP nyx isn't a mary sue
>>
Shes too damn powerful hasbro need to nerf her
>>
But I don't like her reeeeee
>>
>>30355322
Twilight did that in Magic Mystery Cure.
>>
>>30352582
Because she is
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLYK8VSV7f8
GIim hatrers BTFO
>>
>>30362606
>2 views
>one of them is me
Lel, how'd you even find this? I seriously doubt little girls actually browse /mlp/.
>>
>>30362640
>go to youtube
>filter to last hour
>search mlp
>laugh
>>
>>30357652
>no one ever said being an alicorn made twilight's magic stronger.

Because we need more reasons for alicorns to be useless.
>>
>>30353409
Magic is her weakness, her unsavory addiction. If she has a strong point, it's probably staying out of jail.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.