[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It'd be fine if a unicorn picked my nose with her magic,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Twilight_worried_S3E05.png (421KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight_worried_S3E05.png
421KB, 1280x720px
It'd be fine if a unicorn picked my nose with her magic, wouldn't it? It's not like they're actually touching my boogers since it is just magic so it wouldn't be that gross, right?
>>
>>30351217
Don't let your friends pick your nose.
>>
They're probably not to do that anyway, because the magical aura and the lack of fingers to conceal it means you get a floated and highlighted booger. And that's gross.
>>
>>30351226
You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose.

>>30351229
But it could be fun. If she gets enough boogers we could build a booger airplane.
>>
File: 132866615149.jpg (331KB, 1861x3026px) Image search: [Google]
132866615149.jpg
331KB, 1861x3026px
Magic is like the ultimate medical / beauty aid simply through telekinisis.
They can literally lift dirt straight off you instead of having to wash, the more delicate unicorns probably able to simply delete it straight out.

Imagine hospitals where instead of a sponge bath for the seriously injured they literally just spell you and your sheets clean in one swoop.
Likewise for waste so there's no awkward moments for patient or staff.
Hell, a spell on the doorway and windows to keep enviroments sterile as well, the possibilities are simply awe-inspiring once you get down into the details of how exactly magic would effect basic things like that.
>>
>>30351217
>That one scene where Luna stretched the thing over Thorax with her magic and it was heavily sexual
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.