[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I-it's ok Anon, he just gets frustrated sometimes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: cocoohno.png (178KB, 748x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cocoohno.png
178KB, 748x1024px
"I-it's ok Anon, he just gets frustrated sometimes and he just doesn't know how to express it. Please don't tell anyone!"

What do?
>>
File: the fate of the op.png (45KB, 885x1045px) Image search: [Google]
the fate of the op.png
45KB, 885x1045px
this
>>
>>30350426
tell her to call the police... or get out a pistol you know'/
>>
>>30350426
Coco, you're in an abusive relationship with a cold virus. You need help.
>>
>>30350426
He deliberately infects you with the human cold?
>>
>>30350426
Whoa...I think I hit you a little too hard, coco.
>>
>>30350426
Give her some Nyquil.
>>
File: abusive virus.png (2MB, 1290x965px) Image search: [Google]
abusive virus.png
2MB, 1290x965px
>>30350465
>"Hey Coco, why aren't you in the kitchen licking the underside of the fridge? I told you I'm having friends over, it's way too fuckin' healthy in here."
>"Who's this asshole?"
>>
>>30350426
This is some viral level domestic abuse right here
>>
>>30350585
I would fucking wipe this infection off the face of the planet.
With New Clorox Disinfectant Wipes.
>>
>>30350426
Give her some NyQuil and a good Licking. Works for my GF.
>>
>>30351104
I'll take 10
>>
>>30350494
Stop sneezing on coco
>>
>Abusive boops are a thing in horseland
>stallions sometimes have to boop their mares when they get out of line
>but since ponies are so nice and shit, they never try to help the victims, thinking it'd ruin their freidnships with the stallions
>so they all come to Anon, thinking he wouldn't give a fuck about it and tell the stallion to stop booping the poor dear
>and they're right, anon doesn't give a fuck
>and goes back to sleep
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.