[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

N-not that I'm targeting you or nothing Anon, it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1497922609315.png (401KB, 1246x877px) Image search: [Google]
1497922609315.png
401KB, 1246x877px
N-not that I'm targeting you or nothing Anon, it's just...well you can't open a tannery in everfree forest.
I like leather as much as the next mare but...as you can see as part of the compassion for non-sentient species act.
You can't own one on equestrian lands.
Sorry Anon, looks like you'll have to take your cruelty shop somewhere else.
>>
>Equestrian cows
>non-sentient
fucking fans of the fandom
>>
>>30350113
I got it waived, http princess Celestia.
She even paid for the construction.
Get fucked butter horse.
>>
>>30350125
>not knowing about fox leather
>thinking cows are the only form of leather.
>not knowing that there are non sentient animals in equestria.
These 8 year olds are really pissing me off.
>>
File: discord bringin it around town.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
discord bringin it around town.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>30350126
Jokes on you anon, that was me in disguise! Did you like this hilarious joke?!
>>
>>30350152
Still got it built, and Celestia is a lazy cunt, so you know she probably thought she had it approved it anyways. I had it checked.
That money for the contractor's and design group came from the treasurer, i have an invoice and receipts.

I still get a tannery. Celestia gets more cake as a bribe and you're still going to get flutters prego and leave her.
The world keeps on turning sugga titties.
Now if you excuse me, i need to molest fillys.
>>
>>30350113
Oh, okay.
>goes into business as a trapper and furrier instead
>>
>>30350113
I'm afraid you're mistaken dear Fluttershy, you see, those lands are within the borders of the Hoomie Embassy and are therefore considered Hoomie soil.

But, I see your point, since you've been so very kind, and since I'm the Hoomie-Pony Ambassador, I will press this issue to the Hoomie Emperor post haste.

We will put an end to this cruelty shop when I'm done filling my pockets silly goy
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.