[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pinkie Pie scene >Doesn't scream at the top of her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (769KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
769KB, 1024x768px
>Pinkie Pie scene
>Doesn't scream at the top of her lungs when she speaks
>Doesn't act stupid for no reason
>Actually gives Discord good advice
Are these writers our guys?
>>
Not really, they're just kind of "okay" and known for merely adequate episodes.
>>
No their episodes are boring.
The new writer that did the last episode did very well with pinkie though.
>>
>>30348771
Aand then the next episode she returns to being an obnoxious cunt.
>>
>>30348771
I wish Pinkie was asking him if he reaaaly like FLuttershy and then try to give him dating advice.
>>
>>30348771
I loved this scene because Discord gave her such genuine thanks. It was good character development.
>>
>>30348771
dis episoe waz verra verra goot an comfee.
>>
>>30349357
this
even tho i could bitch about the smartphone and jet pack thing

i enjoyed having a good discord episode, was about time desu
>>
File: fluttercord cringe.png (480KB, 600x1008px) Image search: [Google]
fluttercord cringe.png
480KB, 600x1008px
>>30349220
Fluttercord fags, THIS is your mindset.
>>
>>30349201
If we see anyone besides Applejack, Apple Bloom, and Granny Smith I'd be surprised...
>>
>>30348771
Pinkie was always the lulz randumb character and when discord is around, being the master of chaos, pinkie needs to tone it down in order for discord's character to flourish
>>
>>30349976
What was wrong with the jetpack thing? It was just used to set up a quick gag. I liked how they did that.

The smartphone thing is controversial, though.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.