[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>At least Glimmer isn't in the Mov- https://www.equ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

>At least Glimmer isn't in the Mov-

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2017/06/joe-ballarini-mlp-movie-writer-did-ama.html
>>
File: 1495483860324.gif (1010KB, 233x226px) Image search: [Google]
1495483860324.gif
1010KB, 233x226px
>>30346587
>>
File: reasons to live.jpg (60KB, 416x700px) Image search: [Google]
reasons to live.jpg
60KB, 416x700px
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

GLIMMERHATERS ETERNALLY BTFO
>>
File: Rara Noire.jpg (38KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
Rara Noire.jpg
38KB, 200x303px
>>30346587
>Starlight ain't no Mary Sue
>>
I dont know why no one has noticed it but Sassy Saddles(yes,voiced by Kelly Sheridan) is actually in the movie and there has been official art of her too for quite some time... with that alone confirmed, the movie would for sure take place at least,during or after season 5

about Glimmer appearing,not surpring at all
but some faggot haters will eat it up completely for staying in denial
>>
I'm samefagging but shitposting about Glimmer aside
>they are trying to fit the movie in the timeline

that could mean that season 8 is possibly being produced after the movie with its characters in mind to make episodes about them

oh boy,if that was true
>>
>Never says that Glimmer is in the movie
>We've never seen a movie vector for her
If she was in the movie, they wouldn't be using assets from the show on her toys.
>>
File: 1496901568333.gif (496KB, 276x170px) Image search: [Google]
1496901568333.gif
496KB, 276x170px
>>30346587
yesss, let it all burn
>>
>>30346587
Did you autists even read what he said? There was never a mention of her being in the movie or not, he dodged the question.

I mean sure, we can speculate on what that means but we can't actually know anything.
>>
>>30346718
There are transformer characters who got toys but were never in the movies.
>>
>>30346587
>starlight ain't no mary sue
I mean the guy could also just be trying to stir the pot a little, nowhere does it say she's in or not in the movie.
does this decannonize glimshit because no movie are cannon because reeee
>>
File: CndUSfiUAAAtOu_.jpg (49KB, 504x522px) Image search: [Google]
CndUSfiUAAAtOu_.jpg
49KB, 504x522px
>>30346587
>Starlight ain't no Mary sue
>>
>>30348307
In Glim Glam's last episode she did a thing and when it blew up in her face she started sobbing into the floor.

How the fuck is that a Mary Sue?
>>
>>30346587
I'm fine with Starlight. I just hate that she's been turned into a shitpost character. I love most of her episodes.
>>
>>30348342
Honestly, I'm too drunk to explain at this hour, so I'll just resort to insulting you.
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
>>
>>30346587
Even fucking NYX is less of a mary sue
>>30348342
again, Nyx did this.
>>
>>30348342
People just use that word to say they don't like a character without knowing, or without caring, what it actually means.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.