[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the deal with Fluttershy and Stage Fright? In

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: latest[1].png (654KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
654KB, 1280x720px
So what's the deal with Fluttershy and Stage Fright? In "Filli Vanilli", she's terrified of being on stage but isn't that exactly what she did in "Hearth's Warming Eve"?
She did have her reservations prior, but she did go through with it without too much of a fuss
>>
She got drunk on eggnog.
>>
>>30346414
Kek. Headcannon accepted, Flutters gets confident as fuck when she drinks, but she only does it on special occasions.
>>
>>30346446
Is this like Popeye and Spinach
>>
>>30346399
newfag writers don't watch the show
>>
AKR
>>
>>30346399
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKUrwKJ_cis
>>
>>30347107
This.
>>
>implying the writers could ever be bothered to have established fears and likes and dislikes for each character that doesn't change without a reason
are you a newfag?
>>
>>30346399
Kind of silly yeah. I guess you can write it off as the tradition being so heavily ingrained into the culture though.
>>
>>30349376
What do you mean
>>
>>30346399
It's not impossible, I'm the opposite. I'm normally shy and I wouldn't like to act on stage but I'm fine with singing. Possibly Fluttershy feels more comfortable when she's in costume and being someone else, like hiding behind a mask.
>>
>>30347107
>>30348219
but Amy Keating Rogers was an oldfag writer, you retards
>>
>>30349544
The plays are just so regular and important she thinks nothing of it.
>>
>>30350991
But they aren't that regular, are they? As in, it's not like the Mane 6 were doing them every year. Sure the play itself might have been on with different Ponies but I fail to see how that relates to Fluttershy
>>
>>30349588
Huh, that's interesting.
So you have stage fright when it comes to acting, but not singing?
>>
>>30346399
It's a toy commercial for kid and anything that isn't a two parter isn't canon.
It's like you faggots still see the show as some epic adventure or something, it's not.
This kind of shit is bound to happen when a SoL show gets past the Xth season's mark.

Also, filli vanilli's whole plot point was that, it was about fluttershy fighting her stage fright.
Hearth's warming eve was about tolerance and working with others or some shit.

It's sad I have to explain this kind of shit, you guys are supposed to be 18 you know.
>>
>>30348194
wut
>>
>>30353567
Yes, that's right. My friends and family have never understood that, but really it just comes down to confidence. I've always found it difficult to express myself through words, and memorized words in a play sound even less convincing coming from me, so I hate having to do it in front of people.

But I have a passion for music and I know I can sing okay. So I know I'm at the very least not going to make an idiot out of myself.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s01LjIxHffeb (sorry for the bad mic)
>>
>>30349588
Fluttershy both sung and performed during the Hearth's Warming Play tbf
>>
>>30354398
makes sense
>>
Show thread save
>>
File: fluttershy spider rescue.jpg (51KB, 1046x583px) Image search: [Google]
fluttershy spider rescue.jpg
51KB, 1046x583px
I never really thought about it that way. I'm gonna have to rewatch both episodes again.
>>
>>30350333
>>
>>30346414
Kek
>>
>>30358808
As I recall Fluttershy is scared to be on stage before hand, but there is something to be said about comfort with friends.
What's more, as this guy >>30349588 notes, stage fright can seemingly work in weird ways. That said Fluttershy did both sing and act at Hearths Warming

If you note anything else let us know
>>
>>30361268
I forgot that there was singing too. Maybe it's like you said, it helped that all her best friends were there.
>>
>>30346414
I accept this answer.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.