/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good sites to get merch from? I'm just looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (307KB, 721x701px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
307KB, 721x701px
What are some good sites to get merch from? I'm just looking for a wide selection, but anything will do.

Pic unrelated.
>>
File: 1081417.gif (1009KB, 384x430px) Image search: [Google]
1081417.gif
1009KB, 384x430px
>>30346071
>he buys merch
>>
File: 1474139959776.png (401KB, 1246x877px) Image search: [Google]
1474139959776.png
401KB, 1246x877px
>>30346078
>he doesn't buy merch
>>
Pinkie would hug anyone for free.
>>
>>30346071
>buying physical evidence to your massive powerlevel
>>
>>30346071
Not OP, but is anyone going to actually answer this? I'm moving out of my parents' house soon and I'd like to surround myself with representations of my waifu.
>>
For the main stuff like comcis and DVDs, amazon.com is always a good bet.

For t-shirts and coffee mugs, Teepublic has lots of designs by artists: https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirts?query=my-little-pony

For accessories and customs like plushies, etsy has lots of creators: https://www.etsy.com/search?q=my+little+pony&order=most_relevant&view_type=gallery&ship_to=RU
>>
>>30346245
Op here I'm in the same boat as you, I just want something on my walls other than retro vidya posters.
>>
File: aww_yiss.png (1MB, 856x1037px) Image search: [Google]
aww_yiss.png
1MB, 856x1037px
>>30346257
Thanks! I'll take a look in a bit.
>>
File: 1470627839091.jpg (112KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
1470627839091.jpg
112KB, 600x765px
Fuck you hasnobro I won't ever buy anything pony or hasbro related again.
>>
>>30346363
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVwKjGbz60k [Embed]
>>
>>30347476
>>
>>30346071
I'd recommend checking out this website https://www.mlpmerch.com
It's literally the EqD of pony toys, a supposedly full database of official merchandise. My suggestion is to check out the site and once you get an idea of what you want, you could search in these websites >>30346257
I'd only add ebay and Amazon, that's for official merch for the most part
>>
>>30347600
This /mlp/ not your alt-lite retard circlejerk known as 8/pol/. Fuck off.
>>
>>30346071
I am pretty sure you can buy anything direct from the hasbro website.
>>
>>30347712
Oh, this /mlp/? Thank poster, I not know.
>>
>>30347712
he literally just posted a meme anon, why are you so tense?
you wanna talk about it?
>>
Anyplace selling good Trixie plush aside from 4DE? I don't really like how they did the mane and eyes on their plush.
>>
>>30346071
>Be anon in horseland
>work your ass off doing something retarded because ponies don't trust you and you got no butt tattoo, thus no special talent
>always come hope at sunset, barely have time to do anything
>you're tired, you're salty
>see this one day on your way home
>you know ponka, and she knows you
>she even asked you to come to parties and shit, but you were far too busy for this
>"Hey Anon! It's to raise a party for an orphanage not far from here, want a hug? It's only one bit!"
>heh, might as well
>an hour later
>be home
>it didn't last long, only a couple seconds
>but you can't get it out of your head
>how soft she felt
>how warm she was
>how good it felt
>how good she smelled
>your heart skipping a beat when you felt her hooves roaming across your back

>next day
>rush to it right after work
>"Oh hey nonny!"
>leave a huge pouch of bits on the counter
>"Wowie! That's a lot of bits!"
>you pass the next two hours in heaven, hugging her as tight as you can
>>
>>30346078
>>30346234
>casuals

>>30346071
What kinda merch? Official stuff try ebay or amazon. Fanmade stuff there's always Etsy or welovefine.
>>
>>30351612
Kinda just anything, but from whats been listed I think I'll find better quality stuff. Also I recently got a Derpy scarf from welovefine, and its amazingly soft.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.