[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am among the 3 people that still like the show and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: sadpony.jpg (25KB, 402x476px) Image search: [Google]
sadpony.jpg
25KB, 402x476px
I am among the 3 people that still like the show and I'm so desperate to find other ppl that talk about it (y'know since the fandom is shrinking and all) that I come here where 98% hate everything after S1 just to feel once again how it was to be in a website with new posts every minute

post sad pics
>>
File: IMG_6742.jpg (81KB, 832x777px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6742.jpg
81KB, 832x777px
>>30342959
It was just a prank bro, I still like the show, I just like shitposting even more
>>
>>30342959
quit being delusional it's complete shit now.
>>
>>30342959
I love everything after season one.

It is kinda annoying how most of the folks on /mlp/ can't seem to stop whining like a bunch of entitled brats that the show has moved on without them.
>>
>>30342959
You kidding? I love the show I even liked S3, not the finale though, that was a train wreck hitting a garbage truck that caught fire
>>
I'm not saying all of us like the show but it's only a small group of autists that actively try to ruin show discussion.
>>
>>30343255
You tell 'em bro! All those stupid /mlp/ users. Pfeh, I don't understand why all us cool people don't just go to Derpibooru where the boards are MUCH nicer and everyone actually, you know, LIKES the show!
>>
>>30344583
Derpibooru is just as full of users REEEing at anything remotely against their tastes
r/mylittlepony is clearly the superior option :^)
>>
>>30344638
If I only I could upvote you. *tips fedora respectfully towards you* :^)))))))))))
>>
>>30344583
>>30344638
>not using Tumblr
it's like you guys like having people be mean to you and disagree with you ^:)
>>
As much as season 1 and 2 are nostalgic, I wouldn't watch them again. It feels too weird. I really enjoy the show right now, especially since I took a long break between season 5 and 6. Season 7 is cool so far.
>>
>>30342959
It could be worse, Anon, I figured MLP was a passing insane fad and avoided it until season 3. Got in just in time to see the ship hit the ice-burg, so to speak! Planning to ride 'er to the bottom, though.
>>
I really like season 7. A lot. Also you're not alone in still liking the show, it's just that people who hate it are far more vocal. As an example, I considered not even replying to your thread to express my love of the new season. Infact, I wouldn't have if I didn't think of this point.
>>
>>30345569

S7 is much better than expected, my hopes were dropping fast after they introduced Starlight Glimmer to the group. In my opinion, what this did to the group dynamic and show, to some extent, can be liken to the mane six being thrown into jail with a sociopath with tantrums. I hope they fix that part.

Only one or two episodes were bad, not even worth the effort of thought. Episodes such as Honest apple was shit, they overplayed Applejack's trademark of being the honest one.
>>
>>30344685
Is tumblr a good place for pony?
>>
>>30342959
eh it's not so bad....in comparison
consider it a victory if /mlp/ discusses the show every now and then in a couple of threads of the catalog,maybe even making good references or a handful of comments of it in a certain one

after season 3,while there was some,it was a shitshow....only memes of alicorn twilight and EQG,critisized to death
Glimmer still has a long way here to be really a highlight of that caliber

also,while most of the 1st part of season 6 kind of sucked and even some filler eps from the 2nd half,from the mid hiatus up to season 7 so far,the show has reached good levels of quality again

A Royal Problem,Parental Glideance or even the ones that could have been uninteresting like A Flurry of Emotions or Forever Filly make you feel that after all these things,it was and it's worth enjoying them like 2010-11 fans did back in the day
>>
File: 1494793847166.png (238KB, 924x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494793847166.png
238KB, 924x1024px
>>30342959
I still enjoy the show. Bring back grumpiest pone with a speaking role.
>>
File: 1438085976644.png (49KB, 1021x617px) Image search: [Google]
1438085976644.png
49KB, 1021x617px
>>30342959
it seems like some one wants snuggles!
a good boop and hug does a world of good
>>
>>30342959
I really enjoy the show, then and now. Some people are just fans of the fandom and call everyone else "hasdrones".
Im not saying its perfect in anyway, but I really enjoy watching cute creatures in kiddish situations who always accomplish what they need to. Sometimes it can be a little ridiculous, but thats just another reason I like it.
Dont let then get to you, just feel sorry for the people who have such terrible self esteem that all can do to feel better about themselves is try to make everyone as unhappy as they are.
>>
>>30346649
>>
>>30342959
I feel you OP, if you ever want to talk to me let me know, I too feel the same way

I watch the show every single day, on Discovery Family, old episodes, new ones, all of it. I feel like so many haters probably haven't watched ANYTHING in so long that their views are warped
>>
>>30342959
I feel like more Anons like the show than not. It's hard to get it out there though when it's drowned by a few vocal shitposters that seem to make it their mission to ruin any productive or positive discussion. Best example I can think of is mlpg's reaction to tonight's episode versus the /mlp/ thread. It's like night and day when I'm sure at least some Anons out here liked it.
>>
>>30349008
I don't know what you're talking about but I do, this is why we need to militarize ourselves. This board has become way too soft, other board treat us like cancer, we need to treat our cancer the same way

Everybody here knows fandom fans and people who lurk here ONLY to hate the show, franchise, and fandom certainly do exist. We need to stop accepting these people.
>>
>>30349029
why do you autists screech about "fandom fans?"
the show is average on average, and only above good at the very best few moments. some of the fics alone have far more effort put into them than any aspect of the show, and some of them are absolutely fantastic

the show is pretty shit desu. especially when compared to others that came out after it, like gravity falls.
or anime :^)
>>
File: blythefaceiscute.jpg (38KB, 495x478px) Image search: [Google]
blythefaceiscute.jpg
38KB, 495x478px
>>30349065
MLP is the only good show.

Better SoL than Loud House, better fantasy than Adventure Time, better feminist messages than Steven Universe because this show handles them with taste and tact, better story telling and lore than Gravity Falls, and don't even make me bring up Star, which is just shipping bait the show and offers nothing more....I would say MLP is a better magical girl series but Star doesn't even deliver on that, it pretends to be, Star is a magical girl series as much as Kappa Mikey is an actual anime

MLP wins
>>
>>30342959
I mean I think most new episodes are fine, I never considered a show that amazing to begin with (it did have some great episodes, and it still sometimes does now, but that's it).
>>
>>30349300
>better story telling and lore than Gravity Falls
No
Stop
At least Gravity Falls actually bothered with its lore. MLP just randomly shits out new locations and then rarely ever revisits them
And from GF storytelling it is clearly seen most of the time that the writers are fully familiar with tropes and story structure and are willing to experiment with them. MLP writers sometimes can't even do a trope right.
The only thing in which MLP is better than GF is that since the cast is mostly female, it doesn't have as much gender hypocrisy in its treatment of male characters
>>
>>30349029
the board exists because there has to be a harsh side in the fandom that puts pressure on the writers and to make sure they dont put the autopilot mode while they are writing an episode

EQD,MLP forums and the visible part just sucks everything that DHX media puts out without getting realistic criticism
there have to be contrarians just to put on their place people like Fosgitt,Dusedau or even Jimmy
they finally put effort on Spike in season 6 because of the lackluster episode about him being greedy....and he was the black point when it came to episodes

many anons secretly like the show but have to go full tsundere because they care...the rest are just brainless haters nitpicking loudly
>>
>>30349322
I'm really really not convinced that our whining effects the show, besides i see plenty of criticism on other sites, even eqd. What we give is not even constructive criticism.
There's no reason we should not ridicule shit posting retards who try to derail every thread actually discussing the show.
It's not that these people think negative things about the show, it's that they literally are so hateful of it that they can't tolerate any discussion at all. It's real fuckin toxic for such a small board.
>>
aй дыpыди диpжидaй!
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.