[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Satyr shit?" >But...but.... >You said you'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1092321.gif (2MB, 660x662px) Image search: [Google]
1092321.gif
2MB, 660x662px
>"Satyr shit?"
>But...but....
>You said you'd love our children no matter what.
>>
Human semen is not compatible with mares' ovaries.
>>
>>30342548
Do you have a single fact to back that up? And not Earth's horse mares, but equestrian pony mares.
>>
>>30342569
Yes
They aren't real, you can impregnate thin air
>>
>>30342569
Do you have a single fact to disprove my statement?

>And not Earth's horse mares, but equestrian pony mares.
Both are equines, both can't impregnate from your sperm.
>>
>>30342548
They are when magic is involved.
>>
>>30342463
But I do love them. I am not the Anon who said that satyrs are shit.
>>30342593
>you can impregnate thin air
Can you imagine how the world would be like if that was actually possible?
>>
>>30342612
When did that happened?
Is the Kilalaverse canon?
>>
>>30342569
Out of all the species living on our planet, you can only impregnate humans.
How de you expect to be able to impregnate ponies?
>>
>>30342612
>>30342707
But, really. With enough money and advancements in genetic engineering you could probably get some abomination that will die in a few hours if you were to fuck with the sperm and egg beyond recognition.

Now take time travel. There's no fucking way you can do this. Too much to overcome. If magic can make time travel possible, which is way higher on the impossible scale, then some magic to make impregnation possible shouldn't be completely out of the question. It's a smaller feat than time travel.
>>
>>30342730
But you can impregnate every species of human, and I bet there some species of monkey or ape that you can impregnate and make deformed orangutan babies with. So maybe magic horses have the same rules ya?
>>
>>30342769
Even if they could, which isnt confirmed, they would even go through it?
I mean when was the last time you saw an hybrid offspring of a pony with a non-equine spe ies?
You gonna charm your waifu to have a mutant baby that both sides of its family would look at as a freak?

>>30342784
> every species of human,
Is this gonna turn to one of those threads?
>>
>>30342730
Hypogriffs will be canon in the movie. Griffons and ponies confirmed to produce offspring. Ergo humans can do the same.
>>
>>30342867
I am sorry if it good English
>>
File: But anon, I hate niggers.jpg (98KB, 875x574px) Image search: [Google]
But anon, I hate niggers.jpg
98KB, 875x574px
>>30342730
haha, silly Anon! Humans can impregnate niggers too!
And even abos, if they try real hard.
>>
I want to pet that Coco
>>
>>30342769
>you could probably get some abomination that will die in a few hours if you were to fuck with the sperm and egg beyond recognition

that's not how that works you moron
>>
File: 1472190939668.gif (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1472190939668.gif
7KB, 645x773px
>>30342463
>ywn impregnate a pony and live a happy life with her and your half dozen children
>>
>>30345032
shut up and eat your veggies
>>
>>30342569
Read the definition of the word "species". Hint: one of the requirements is reproductive incompatibility. Hybrids are rare exceptions rather than a rule.
>>
>>30342784
>every species of human
If you can impregnate someone and the offspring is fertile then that someone is the same species as you.
>>
>>30347022
>not how that works

'That' wasn't even clearly defined here and neither were the actual methods or hypothetical advancements prefaced at the start of the sentence. So just use the incredibly vague sentence to craft something that'll placate you instead of something you'll moan about.

The real takeaway is that we'll someday reach a point in genetic engineering where everything will technically be possible, but in the way that shitting on the floor meets the guidelines for not shitting your pants. Whereas pop fiction time travel will never even reach shitting on the floor to pass the don't shit your pants test. So catgirls and satyrs never ever, but it's still better off than pop fiction time travel ever will be. Therefore, a spell that fucks with life should be easier to construct than a spell that fucks with time.
>>
File: 1494724361466.jpg (209KB, 800x922px) Image search: [Google]
1494724361466.jpg
209KB, 800x922px
>>30342730
>>
>>30342463
>our children
>children
Who are you, imposter? You're no pone.
>>
>>30342463
Centaurs are better
>>
>>30347452
Seems legit.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.