[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And then, and then Anon thought I'd actually let him work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1497157459964.gif (805KB, 522x291px) Image search: [Google]
1497157459964.gif
805KB, 522x291px
And then, and then Anon thought I'd actually let him work on my farm!
He even brung his own pair of boots and gloves!
>>
>>30341958
The real AJ would never act like this
>>
File: 1466694367981.jpg (38KB, 611x404px) Image search: [Google]
1466694367981.jpg
38KB, 611x404px
>>30341958
I'm serious that hick actually thought I'd like to get all dirty and sweaty with her, she said "Well shoot Anan there's nothin' quite like roughin' it, you know what I mean?" she even had Rarity make me some boots and gloves beforehand. Don't even get me started on those the gloves looked like those turkey's autistic 3 year olds make by tracing their hands with the crayon they just ate and the boots looked like they were made of cardboard. It was hilarious
>>
>>30344411
Hey now, being an asshole to apple horse is one thing, but Rares would not make substandard articles of clothing.
That's just unrealistic.
>>
File: 1466694362345.jpg (39KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1466694362345.jpg
39KB, 413x395px
>>30344485
oh? I just assumed Rarity made them, though it would make sense if the hillbilly did it
>>
>>30341958
>anon then started up his own farm and put Sweet Apple Acres out of business using his superior opposable thumbs and agricultural knowledge
>>
>>30344815
He started his own farm of marihuana
>>
>>30343717
But this is Mike Vogel AJ.
>>
>>30344815
>>30344827
Rekt time.
>>
>>30341958
Anon then began a rival farm specializing in poker chips and prostitutes
>>
>>30341958
>You cough and they turn, startled.
>"Oh, erm--"
>You cut Applejack off with a raised palm.
"Wow. Luna was right, you lot are dicks."
>And before they can say a word, you turn and walk off.
>The three look at each other, unease and nervousness descending hard.
>After all, Princess Luna still had a rather dark and vindictive streak, and Anonymous was known to be a close friend of hers.
>"Ah, girls? I think we bucked up bad."
>>
>>30341958
>Suddenly, a wild fire spread across the farm.
>From several directions.
>Over 70% of Sweet Apple Acres was lost
>Everyone blamed Anon
>But he clearly could not have done it
>He was bust working at the Strawberry vineyard.
>The whole day...
>His boss kept an eye on him the whoooole time.
>Applejack is going to lose the farm
>At the very least struggle for months, if not years.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.